Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Scammed account

I borrow to a new comer guy (Clannie) a low lvl EE to help him exp etc, just the GAME ACCOUNT. This guy logged with GAME ACCOUNT in the ACCOUNT OF THE SITE (wtf?) he tried all ID's-Passwords and stole from a char of mine like 15kk + some other stuff like pobs,eac etc. Why the hell you can log in the account of the site with an account of the game and got all other accounts? Why? At least may I know who stole from me? ID ee24

I borrow to a new comer guy (Clannie) a low lvl EE to help him exp etc, just the GAME ACCOUNT. This guy logged with GAME ACCOUNT in the ACCOUNT OF THE SITE (wtf?) he tried all ID's-Passwords and stole from a char of mine like 15kk + some other stuff like pobs,eac etc. Why the hell you can log in the account of the site with an account of the game and got all other accounts? Why? At least may I know who stole from me? ID ee24

​You can log in to the website by using the in-game password because they can be linked for convenience. You can also change the in-game password, which is separate from the master password, on the website. You can even change the pin, too, if you know the original or previous pin.

Nice job getting scammed. Don't blame the system.

Don't blade the system? THEN WHY MA GOT MAIL AND PASSWORD? TO LOG FROM THE GAMES ACCOUNT? OR AT LEAST WHY THEY DON'T TYPE IT SOMEWHERE SO WE CAN KNOW TO DON'T GIVE A 30 LVL CHAR AND GET SCAMMED THE WHOLE MA.

I had like 3 GAME accounts on it, 1 had nothing 1 was my shop (That get stolen) the other one was the account with the low lvl char. Two GAME accounts had the same password yes, this guy I guess he check the ID and tried the passwords. The fact is, I couldn't figure out you can log in the SITES ACCOUNT with a fcking game account and see ALL THE INFO of the site's account, tried it and I was like.. wtf??

Your website account contains all your game accounts unless you have different website accounts, like I do.

Next time don't give out your account information to anybody and you won't get it stolen, it's not the fault of the system that you handed out your information. It sucks, but you only have yourself to blame.

Your website account contains all your game accounts unless you have different website accounts, like I do.

Next time don't give out your account information to anybody and you won't get it stolen, it's not the fault of the system that you handed out your information. It sucks, but you only have yourself to blame.

​Maybe you didnt get it cause my english are bad, I'll say it once more. My website account contains all of my game accounts yes. But you can log on the website account just with one of the game accounts and see all other game accounts you got in the website account. And NO I don't have same email-ID | password on the webside account with game accounts.

​Maybe you didnt get it cause my english are bad, I'll say it once more. My website account contains all of my game accounts yes. But you can log on the website account just with one of the game accounts and see all other game accounts you got in the website account. And NO I don't have same email-ID | password on the webside account with game accounts.

​Hello. Create ticket in support, also you can see only accounts that have same e-mail.

Man it's like i'm talking chinese here.  I'll make an example

Website account -> 123456 password asdfg

Game account    -> 55555   password 3333
2nd Game account -> 44444 password 22222
3rd Game account -> 22222 password 11111

I go to website okay? I got no open lineage2, I go to website -> login. IF I USE 55555 ID password 3333 i'm logging on website account 123456 with all 3 accounts on it. IF I USE 44444 password 22222 i'm logging on website account 123456 with all 3 accounts on it. IF I USE 22222 password 11111 it's the same like before, i'm logging on 123456 account. So if someone knows 1 of your game accounts can log in the website accounts? I did ticket already but that's crazy. 

Only if they all have same E-mail or was created from MA.

Also website and game accounts are same.

So you can have accounts:

But if e-mail of this 3 accounts are same - they will be on same MA or if you created it from MA with button Create Game Account.

So with 1 game account can log in the website account with 10 games account on it? Alright thanks to know. May you tell me which char did that? In msg please, thank u.

i think is a good idea to enter to the website ONLY with the email and password, i had a similar problem, so you could have a game account but only me know my email