Sign in to follow this  
archa

Feedback about recent updates

1.Goddard 

its not important for TI server for now,but I noticed that there are some mini bosses if you killed some mobs,

its really good,just like captain in HB,mini bosses is very interesting for farming.

Kill some mobs-summon a mini boss,it makes the boring farm more ingteresting,although my char dont need exp already,i still like to kill some mobs to summon captains everyday.

2.Exp block command were added: .exp_off - to stop EXP, .exp_on - to get EXP again. You will still get SP. - Dion

its very good for farmers,delv char is really meaningless,hope it will add to TI soon

Just have some questions:

(1)if my char in exp_off mode and it dead,will it lose exp?(I guess it will,otherwise our server will become pvp server,lv84 char will never worry about losing exp).

(2)if my char in exp_off mode and it dead,will exp on automatically?

(3)need to press this command everytime when log?

(4)in full party or CC,the exp belong to exp_off modo char will transfer to other char?its annoying to inv/kick when farming

3.Lilith Field mobs will now chase you for 5000 range. Please notify us in case you find any issues. - TI.

its very bad,nobody will farm lilith anymore

in lilith,when you solo,you can pull 150-200mobs then start farm,now its impossible

when you farm with your cps,your cps can pull 1/3-1/2 mobs on the map for u,it will be very powerful exp for full party,now its impossible also

the only thing you can do in lilith is farm mobs 1by1 just like in FI.

I cant understand why you worry about lilith controled by 1pt?lilith is big enough for 2-3 full pt and some randoms which hit mobs 1by1 together.

if there were more than 3pts there,let them flight for spots!

and pull mobs into the water is not a problem,you can pull them back quickly,and GM can block the account who pull mobs away easily.

4.We need some changes to help ppl farm comfortable and conveniently but wont ruin the balance or make pvp disappear

(1)exp_off command is convenient and nothing harmful for balance

(2)cancel gate in FI/HB is very uncomfortable for farm and pvp

when you want to farm you have to run all boxes inside,when you want to gank enemies farming,consider about the long distance you will give up

these island maps make L2 not like a open world game,but gateable there will solve this problem

Koll has ever explaned gateable in these maps will make low lv char inside these maps,but its not a problem,when gate was avaiable,I tested to gate low lv char inside,

the char will teleport outside 1S later

(3)watermelon has bug to trigger wc's great fury

I know watermelon is not designed for ppl to trigger great fury,but why not?it has nothing harmful for balance,most time we have to drive wc to hit our own char to trigger great 

fury,its unconvenient.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/13/2024 at 6:51 AM, archa said:

1.Goddard 

its not important for TI server for now,but I noticed that there are some mini bosses if you killed some mobs,

its really good,just like captain in HB,mini bosses is very interesting for farming.

Kill some mobs-summon a mini boss,it makes the boring farm more ingteresting,although my char dont need exp already,i still like to kill some mobs to summon captains everyday.

2.Exp block command were added: .exp_off - to stop EXP, .exp_on - to get EXP again. You will still get SP. - Dion

its very good for farmers,delv char is really meaningless,hope it will add to TI soon

Just have some questions:

(1)if my char in exp_off mode and it dead,will it lose exp?(I guess it will,otherwise our server will become pvp server,lv84 char will never worry about losing exp).

(2)if my char in exp_off mode and it dead,will exp on automatically?

(3)need to press this command everytime when log?

(4)in full party or CC,the exp belong to exp_off modo char will transfer to other char?its annoying to inv/kick when farming

3.Lilith Field mobs will now chase you for 5000 range. Please notify us in case you find any issues. - TI.

its very bad,nobody will farm lilith anymore

in lilith,when you solo,you can pull 150-200mobs then start farm,now its impossible

when you farm with your cps,your cps can pull 1/3-1/2 mobs on the map for u,it will be very powerful exp for full party,now its impossible also

the only thing you can do in lilith is farm mobs 1by1 just like in FI.

I cant understand why you worry about lilith controled by 1pt?lilith is big enough for 2-3 full pt and some randoms which hit mobs 1by1 together.

if there were more than 3pts there,let them flight for spots!

and pull mobs into the water is not a problem,you can pull them back quickly,and GM can block the account who pull mobs away easily.

4.We need some changes to help ppl farm comfortable and conveniently but wont ruin the balance or make pvp disappear

(1)exp_off command is convenient and nothing harmful for balance

(2)cancel gate in FI/HB is very uncomfortable for farm and pvp

when you want to farm you have to run all boxes inside,when you want to gank enemies farming,consider about the long distance you will give up

these island maps make L2 not like a open world game,but gateable there will solve this problem

Koll has ever explaned gateable in these maps will make low lv char inside these maps,but its not a problem,when gate was avaiable,I tested to gate low lv char inside,

the char will teleport outside 1S later

(3)watermelon has bug to trigger wc's great fury

I know watermelon is not designed for ppl to trigger great fury,but why not?it has nothing harmful for balance,most time we have to drive wc to hit our own char to trigger great 

fury,its unconvenient.

#2:
1) You will still lose EXP if you die with .exp_off.
2) You don't need to enter command again if you didn't reloged. So after death you will still be .exp_off.
3) Yes, it doesn't save.
4) No, EXP in group will still be split to all chars in group even with .exp_off, they will just recieve 0. 

On 8/14/2024 at 10:40 PM, Koll said:

#2:
1) You will still lose EXP if you die with .exp_off.
2) You don't need to enter command again if you didn't reloged. So after death you will still be .exp_off.
3) Yes, it doesn't save.
4) No, EXP in group will still be split to all chars in group even with .exp_off, they will just recieve 0. 

About NO.4: EXP off char's XP transfer to other chars would be really nice. It's so annoying to kick singer and dancer every 2 mins. Let players decide who get EXP would be great

Edited by rt88

Lilith field feels so bad to AOE now. I've conducted pretty extensive testing with current change.

Max pull size ~80 monsters and they reset during your pull to corner which is annoying.

Max pull size on Anakim ~150-200+. Literally 2-3x as good to pull Anakim than Lilith.

Additionally, there has been some weird aggro mechanics occurring recently where BD/SWS get threat from singing/dancing while pulling. This was never the case before. Was something changed recently to cause this issue?

Can someone please comment on BD/SWS aggro issue. It is very annoying. Didn’t pull aggro for 8+ years but now when I sing/dance mobs go straight to disco.

But when was this change made and where are the patch notes? This is not how disco worked for past few years.

10 hours ago, PaperCut said:

Yeah. It happens. You have to DISCO before aggro.

It may happen now, but it never has and was never supposed to. This problem is also worse in the AoE regions (lilith/anakim) while it is also happening everywhere. But with 100% certainty disco was never classed a buff to draw aggro. Buffs / heals could draw aggro while disco is supposed to be combat enhancements that come out every 2 mins and a tank is not supposed to aggression from their disco every 2 mins.