Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

its not classic anymore.

go to play Gran Kain then, or just play this server how is it and stop QQ  "thinking about project future" let to the admins do that.

If you maggots not thinking about project future I must do so as leader of a server side.

We only want to see "Classic" lineage2 Classic funny thoug? Staff here is very active and we appropriate that its the plus over Innova. But thing that can be changed and ruin server is not cool. Like we are still mad about changing PK system it change game style alot. Also guards 75 lvl with 10k P. atk. that changing common tactics. W/o % loss on sieges its another game than on Classic And if it will be w/o ports Please.... there is no turn back then, I rather will go on classic C4 than on mode to l2classic and you all will stay on PVE server having fun making agreement to take castles and farm more mobs.

Staff here can watch on politic and gameplay of Gran Kain the best l2classic server atm (imho) and learn. @Watch and learn. It was said here anyway.

​man,,, after 7 months, i completely put my trust in admin group than yours, they know what they are doing and i dont think they will mess anything up

• Like 1

If you maggots not thinking about project future I must do so as leader of a server side.

Like we are still mad about changing PK system it change game style alot. 

Staff here can watch on politic and gameplay of Gran Kain the best l2classic server atm (imho) and learn. @Watch and learn. It was said here anyway.

​ohhh... poor you :'(

Also guards 75 lvl with 10k P. atk. that changing common tactics.

​Noob?

you all will stay on PVE server having fun making agreement to take castles and farm more mobs.

​like u did?

Gran Kain the best l2classic server

xD

@Watch and learn. It was said here anyway.

​bb

We only want to see "Classic" lineage2 Classic funny thoug? Staff here is very active and we appropriate that its the plus over Innova. But thing that can be changed and ruin server is not cool. Like we are still mad about changing PK system it change game style alot. Also guards 75 lvl with 10k P. atk. that changing common tactics. W/o % loss on sieges its another game than on Classic And if it will be w/o ports Please.... there is no turn back then, I rather will go on classic C4 than on mode to l2classic and you all will stay on PVE server having fun making agreement to take castles and farm more mobs.

​Isn't "Not lose exp on siege" making more PVP, not PVE? People less think about how much exp they will lose or stopping them from fights because they already lose too much.

Edited by Koll

​Isn't "Not lose exp on siege" making more PVP, not PVE?

​Forcing people to go inactive making it. (taking that hold them here away)

​Isn't "Not lose exp on siege" making more PVP, not PVE? People less think about how much exp they will lose or stopping them from fights because they already lose too much.

​It will destroy Reavers plan of total domination...

​Forcing people to go inactive making it. 

​Dont worry we'll be fine without u

No one is talking that we are making things just because we don't like some one.

First of all we are thinking about balance. And if something unbalanced, we thinking how to make it balanced.

• Like 1

No one is talking that we are making things just because we don't like some one.

First of all we are thinking about balance. And if something unbalanced, we thinking how to make it balanced.

Only thing is unbalanced is mages(+12wit) BUT everyone know about it and they make their own chose to start someone who is not mage. At 2.0 its nerfed. (using PK scroll wile you had karma its OP that true but was fixed in 1.3) 

I talking about l2c features that making this game how it is. No reason try to predict next changes in classic when we have here 1.5 only now. So before next update you can hear people and their reply to 2.0 patch on ru classic. 

​I don't understand the bad side of this thing. 

For example:

Plus:

- Clans will regroup slower. So 1 clan/ally will not able to have 2 or 3 castles. Clan attacking castle willn't need to fight each 3 - 5 min and will have time to process on castle capture.

- Flags are not useless. Right now better don't use flags and just regroup in city - it will not take longer then to regroup on flag.

Minus:

- EXPing for some players will slower or even stop for this time because they will be lazy to run or it will be impossible to run to next farm location.

• Like 3

Minus:

- EXPing for some players will slower or even stop for this time because they will be lazy to run or it will be impossible to run to next farm location.

​minus? this forces people to go look at siege and compete! together with no xp loss even noobs can compete :P

For example:

Plus:

- Clans will regroup slower. So 1 clan/ally will not able to have 2 or 3 castles. Clan attacking castle willn't need to fight each 3 - 5 min and will have time to process on castle capture.

- Flags are not useless. Right now better don't use flags and just regroup in city - it will not take longer then to regroup on flag.

Minus:

Minus:

- Clans will regroup slower. So 1 clan/ally will not able to have 2 or 3 castles

- (I didnt want to talk about it but) Not that much online so it will be separated on all castles w/o chance to group all online of server on one castle.

You must understand what im talking about if you have seen at least one siege on ru classic. (posted prev.) Siege here is not about standing 2h on same castle its about fast regroups. 

You must mess wars to take castle

you must help ally to take castle and

you must protect your own castle

THATs what makes sieges interesting in L2C. 

you will ruin a server. just sayin

Just follow Gran Kain updates. 

​"you will ruin a server" did he really started talking about it ? :D

For example:

Plus:

Minus:

Minus:

- Clans will regroup slower. So 1 clan/ally will not able to have 2 or 3 castles

- (I didnt want to talk about it but) Not that much online so it will be separated on all castles w/o chance to group all online of server on one castle.

You must understand what im talking about if you have seen at least one siege on ru classic. (posted prev.) Siege here is not about standing 2h on same castle its about fast regroups. 

​Isn't it making 1 sided server if 1 Ally will be able to do all of this in short amount of time?

For example:

Plus:

Minus:

Minus:

​the QUESTION here is: Why u dont go to play RU classic? u are russian, and you love their "rules" just go.

• Like 2

Minus:

​minus? this forces people to go look at siege and compete! together with no xp loss even noobs can compete :P

​Isn't it will help weaker clans become more stronger because they will be able to buy better items on taxes money?

Minus:

​Isn't it making 1 sided server if 1 Ally will be able to do all of this in short amount of time?

​this guy want to take  2 or 3 castles... and make a 1 side server, then the server will die. You dont look this Koll ? dont pay attention to this guy please.

Если вы жалуетесь не в состоянии телепортироваться в городах в осаде, то вы должны быть тот, который никогда не играл старые хроники ....

go play on interlude and not classical DCP you

Oh man, gotta love when the clan who constantly talks shit is qq'ing their eyes out. Reaver just admit you want to be a big fish in a small pond because you can't compete against other nolife Russians. Also they never said they were going to follow any servers updates 100%, they said they will let the players decide on controversial things. Reaver will qq constantly because they always want some kind of advantage over the rest of the players. We all know you guys are just a wannabe Comedy CP.

• Like 3

Minus:

​Isn't it will help weaker clans become more stronger because they will be able to buy better items on taxes money?

​actually i agreed on reaver about some parts of it, you know, we only have 2 hours of siege per 2 weeks, and if you cant teleport to anothor town where under siege, it means you will have to waste about at least 30 mins to just .... run on foot, and it sucks, koll, i mean, whats left of the fun ? @@ So imo i think if you wanna forbid player to teleport, you should bring back the old siege time, hmm, 4 hours i guess ?

• Like 1

Oh man, gotta love when the clan who constantly talks shit is qq'ing their eyes out. Reaver just admit you want to be a big fish in a small pond because you can't compete against other nolife Russians. Also they never said they were going to follow any servers updates 100%, they said they will let the players decide on controversial things. Reaver will qq constantly because they always want some kind of advantage over the rest of the players. We all know you guys are just a wannabe Comedy CP.

totally agree with you.

you will ruin a server. just sayin

Just follow Gran Kain updates. 

Reaver good that your clan isnt the majority. What if the rest of the server dont want to follow gk?

Gran Kain the best l2classic server atm (imho) and learn.

​Why are you playing here if there is a server that is exactly like you like?

For example:

Plus:

Minus:

Minus:

​i will say that its not one side problem, its problem wars who dont know how to make other sides and just making small clans with 10+ ppl

• Like 1