Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Level Difference in XP Parties

Alrighty,

Im surprised no one has brought this up yet.

Admins do we really want this feature? I mean take a look at it, when you get to certain levels, do we really want to discourage those who absolutely have to party with people 9 levels higher and get only 30% of the full 100% party xp. This completely discourages the LFG system, and unless you started the server with a cp, you are pretty much stuck suffering with no chance whatsoever to play catch up. Which lets be honest most of those get discouraged anyways with the steep xp curve at 60.

Tanks get tired of running circles, healers get bored of healing, and genuinely most players find themselves with less time to play all together.            

^However this is not the issue.

The issue is removing random parties and new leveling parties due to having to be within 3 levels for the xp/time to actually matter. Otherwise we'll just see people with 2 boxes and soloing all day, get burnt out, and quit.

Anyways inb4 hate shaming and flame from those who bandwagon every single post I make. Simply because my Ingame status.

/discuss                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

i typed a pretty long comment, but then i just realized this matter wont be so important so... just leave a post here so ppl would know i was here, kyyaa!!

Alrighty,

Admins do we really want this feature? I mean take a look at it, when you get to certain levels, do we really want to discourage those who absolutely have to party with people 9 levels higher and get only 30% of the full 100% party xp. This completely discourages the LFG system, and unless you started the server with a cp, you are pretty much stuck suffering with no chance whatsoever to play catch up. Which lets be honest most of those get discouraged anyways with the steep xp curve at 60.

Tanks get tired of running circles, healers get bored of healing, and genuinely most players find themselves with less time to play all together.            

The issue is removing random parties and new leveling parties due to having to be within 3 levels for the xp/time to actually matter. Otherwise we'll just see people with 2 boxes and soloing all day, get burnt out, and quit.

Anyways inb4 hate shaming and flame from those who bandwagon every single post I make. Simply because my Ingame status.

/discuss                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

​nr 1 -its not eu classic 4game. so its mean you are getting much much more then 30%(i guess its one of the reasons 4game classic died,thats why I didint play there)

nr 2- l2classic.club   59lv-26 50lv-18.5k its pretty nice to play with all 9 lvl differece in same party . all party settings in this server is done wery well.

Alrighty,

/discuss                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

​NO. 3 LVL dosnt metter. it does only if in your party is meny ppl 7-9 lvl less then highest party member,.only the bigger lvl get more exp from then low lvls. but you are in the party where is all members 3 lvl difference you are get  around same exp. mby 1-2k difference.