Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

When your enemies are dumber then expected

So u went 6 ppl vs 16 characters and Vigilance say: "omg 2 parties down?" "OMG" "XAXAXA" "DOGS" "owned"

So they dont know how to count, and they re bad at pvp 16 vs 6. 
lel, Vigilance such a shame.

GG GJ

son. you have like 6 empty slots on hotbar, get those haste pots and resses on the bar so u dont have to TAB/click on the bag to ress someone, you save couple of seconds there xD

and everyday you guys post a pvp video i hate you all even more cuz you make me miss the game QQ

son. you have like 6 empty slots on hotbar, get those haste pots and resses on the bar so u dont have to TAB/click on the bag to ress someone, you save couple of seconds there xD

and everyday you guys post a pvp video i hate you all even more cuz you make me miss the game QQ

​It's not my char, San0. I'm driving this glady =). I bet he does have all he needs on 4th bar,  i personally don't use it.

If you wish to see more, subscribe to our channel, daily pvp and OE are posted on weekly basis.

​I CANT believe with chars driving like him can play.......i remember me when start to play l2 on c3 :DDD with he 63 lvl with 1 st class

​thats why you ruined hight lvl land rate debufs on low lvl enemy ? and no ansver on forum topics abaut it ? :/

​thats why you ruined hight lvl land rate debufs on low lvl enemy ? and no ansver on forum topics abaut it ? :/

​Yea having my Sleep get resisted 4x in a row by blue mobs is fucking annoying as hell.

​Yea having my Sleep get resisted 4x in a row by blue mobs is fucking annoying as hell.

​we exp in LOa and WL 71 cant stun green mobs, so end game will be when we make all 74-75 and no one debuf enter on no mobs