bsklakis2

about that Vigilancerookie clan

hm today i dropped my avadon robe set cause vigilancerookie pt came and just petrified me(all know the tank who does that all the time) and QQ my avadon robe which i spent a lot of time and effort to craft it!

my point is that i believe is good to close that die chance drop items cause there are ppl like this tank which does not care about the other players time and effort on game and they just ruin it like we all can play 24/7. I know that chronicle has that kind of feature but i suppose that more ppl already had this experience and left server or tried again to get back what they lost. 

Regretfully there are people like Bilbao that are really stupid like that, i agree, but L2 is like that (you can drop items if you have bad luck), so you have to keep a lot of useless items in your inventory to avoid that, there is no other solution for that.

Edited by Osito2Dancer

Bilbao again?

mhmm.. He really likes griefing. He even goes to cruma to pvp guys in d grade. Then offcourse pulls out his real equips and wins.
Mizuno >  Bilbao

Was it because you didnt have 25 magic rings in your inventory to reduce the chance to drop an item? 

Impossible to bless escape when your are on stun stats.

If this server can change a lot of features from official, maybe to change this would bring more players to l2 classic. 

Past chronicles had this sistema, but was not so easy to die and drop to mob.

I am phantom summoner player and I play without CP, so, I'm always alone and cant defende myself against this such sht things!

Other way, Internet conection is the most problem, if your internet or proxy down, you have a big risk to drop. very very bad.

---

Maybe a poll about that.

1. Mob drop disable          (+1)

2. mob drop stay like is now.

Sorry about low level english!

H3R3G3

How about no. I play without CP but the ability to drop items upon death was something i missed in future chronicles. Opens plenty of possibilties like that to make the game more entertaining.

• Like 1

hm today i dropped my avadon robe set cause vigilancerookie pt came and just petrified me(all know the tank who does that all the time) and QQ my avadon robe which i spent a lot of time and effort to craft it!

my point is that i believe is good to close that die chance drop items cause there are ppl like this tank which does not care about the other players time and effort on game and they just ruin it like we all can play 24/7. I know that chronicle has that kind of feature but i suppose that more ppl already had this experience and left server or tried again to get back what they lost. 

First of all that has nothing to do with the clan, secondly open war, third thanks for avadon robe.

First of all that has nothing to do with the clan, secondly open war, third thanks for avadon robe.

​np man i am 55 you are 67 acutally whole pt was max 60 and you record what???why do not you try with higher lvl players???or you are afraid you will drop something too??i hope you enjoy the robe :D

​np man i am 55 you are 67 acutally whole pt was max 60 and you record what???why do not you try with higher lvl players???or you are afraid you will drop something too??i hope you enjoy the robe :D

​That player was 67 but the Comadrejas players (Warlord) who you dont let them play is 54. Our clan helps academy if they cant lvl we clean from war the spot to let him play. Choose another side if perkunas dont help Divine.

PD: You help them in the siege, now you are war

​That player was 67 but the Comadrejas players (Warlord) who you dont let them play is 54. Our clan helps academy if they cant lvl we clean from war the spot to let him play. Choose another side if perkunas dont help Divine.

​seems fair to kill me to clean spot by pvp. is not fair to kill me by bringing mobs arround so he can get my items. :D cause i can do the same to your academy players but i choose to do not cause i wanna be able to pvp with them and not get their items and they leave server :D i hope you get my point :)

Bilbao again?

mhmm.. He really likes griefing. He even goes to cruma to pvp guys in d grade. Then offcourse pulls out his real equips and wins.
Mizuno >  Bilbao

​and once again.. never fails. im mentioned in every forum topic :D

Bilbao again?

Mizuno >  Bilbao

​and once again.. never fails. im mentioned in every forum topic :D

​y kid, now get lost

What really happend, stop crying. just a regular killing war day.

​as i think, yes its was clanwars party items :D good job. 

​seems fair to kill me to clean spot by pvp. is not fair to kill me by bringing mobs arround so he can get my items. :D cause i can do the same to your academy players but i choose to do not cause i wanna be able to pvp with them and not get their items and they leave server :D i hope you get my point :)

​You run away take soe mobs arent agro in your position, you agro them if you are noob is not our problem, or just stay there and be pk.