Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Clan lvl 4, pob drop rate, number of players in clan

Hi,

I dont know if its bug or intended change, but since 1,5 patch, drop rate of pob in cruma IS EXTREMELY DECREASED. Before update (on 1,3) i could farm around 10-20 pob in 20 min buff round, and now if i get 3 pob in 1h im lucky.

Im playing here 2 months. I made clan with friends. We rly miss clan slots. We have clan lvl 3. We have more or less active ppl in clan but with 30 ppl max, its hard to get 9 ppl online to make 1 pt working and go farm together. And im talking about ONE PARTY WORKING. I think clan is supposed to be group of few partys that can cooperate. I saw u made a thread with suggestions about bringing more new ppl to the server. 1 guy made a good suggestion to make clan lvl 4 easir. Its big problem at the moment. U can have only 30 ppl in clan and u need 5000 pob to increase clan lvl. We tried to farm pobs and we got 5 pob in 2h cruma aoe.. Maybe increase pob drop rate or decrease the 5000 requirement? Or keep it hard but increase number of players in lvl 3 clan?

• Like 1

On the PTS: 

- Added Proof of Blood drop to some new locations:

• Forest of Mirrors - Taik Orc Captain.
  • Cemetery - Taik Orc Supply Leader
  • Fields of Massacre - Doom Servant

Also: Bloody Queens outside LOA have a 15% chance of dropping them. 

​Spent 2 hours clearing the 2 main spawn areas of bloody queens infront of LoA a few days ago and got 5 or 6.

On the PTS: 

​this is installed on live server already, usually when you see me putting something that was fixed or changed on test server, most likely it will be installed on live server on the following restart.

On the PTS: 

​this is installed on live server already, usually when you see me putting something that was fixed or changed on test server, most likely it will be installed on live server on the following restart.

​ Did 2 full buffs killing Doom servant's the spawns are pretty spread out but 2 people can cover the whole spawn no problem. For 2 buffs i got 2 PoB , bare in mind i am 62 and the mobs are white so i 2 shot them and have no drop penalty. Let's at best assume that adding an extra person will double the income ( it probably won't since i was clearing the 3 fields they spawn at consistently thats 12PoB/hour. Thats 416 hours just so I can chat with friends. We've had people quit over having to be in the alt clan and we've been playing here for 4-6 weeks. I am all for hardcore gameplay , but that's just dumb. Maybe have level 3 clan to be 40 people, still can't benefit from other benefits but can organize a bit better and chat while playing, not everyone can be on voice com all the time. Just as a funny side note i got 2 full drops while testing the PoB drop rate , Zubei gauntlets and chain gaiters, so i got the same amount of full drops as PoB :).

On the PTS: 

​ Did 2 full buffs killing Doom servant's the spawns are pretty spread out but 2 people can cover the whole spawn no problem. For 2 buffs i got 2 PoB , bare in mind i am 62 and the mobs are white so i 2 shot them and have no drop penalty. Let's at best assume that adding an extra person will double the income ( it probably won't since i was clearing the 3 fields they spawn at consistently thats 12PoB/hour. Thats 416 hours just so I can chat with friends. We've had people quit over having to be in the alt clan and we've been playing here for 4-6 weeks. I am all for hardcore gameplay , but that's just dumb. Maybe have level 3 clan to be 40 people, still can't benefit from other benefits but can organize a bit better and chat while playing, not everyone can be on voice com all the time. Just as a funny side note i got 2 full drops while testing the PoB drop rate , Zubei gauntlets and chain gaiters, so i got the same amount of full drops as PoB :).

​+
gotta check new drop rate on krators tho but considering doom servant drop rate it looks like 2 ppl have to farm it 416h. Lets say they farm 5h/day (kiling x1 mobs with low exp instead of going to aoe or loa) that is 83 days of everyday farm. Then lvl 5 would be 166 days ( almost half year). This is just insane. Idc much about clan skills, just that 30 clan slots is way too low :x

after the next server restart the rates for the pof will be the following:

• Doom servant 6%
  • Taik orc captain 5%
  • Taik orc supply officer 6%
  • krator 15%
  • torfe 27%
  • blood queen 15%

we found to have here a balance between time ppl need to invest on it if they really want it and fairness to whoever had to farm it before. so i dont think this chances will be changing again any time soon. So buckle up and happy farming xD. you get more mobs to farm it, you get places to farm it while solo hunting and you get almost double chances on the older drop zones.

about the slot increase for a level 3 clan its something it might be discussed if it makes it more comfortable to new clans trying to build up considering it doesnt rly change much on the game it self considering its the slots you will have after you reach lvl 4 clan.

Edited by San0

• Doom servant 6%
  • Taik orc captain 5%
  • krator 15%
  • torfe 27%
  • blood queen 15%

we found to have here a balance between time ppl need to invest on it if they really want it and fairness to whoever had to farm it before. so i dont think this chances will be changing again any time soon. So buckle up and happy farming xD. you get more mobs to farm it, you get places to farm it while solo hunting and you get almost double chances on the older drop zones.

about the slot increase for a level 3 clan its something it might be discussed if it makes it more comfortable to new clans trying to build up considering it doesnt rly change much on the game it self considering its the slots you will have after you reach lvl 4 clan.

​What are the chances for the Doom servant's PoB on live right now? Still 6%?

Also I implore you to add a proof of blood drop to a mob at Blazing Swamp. As some players have out leveled FoM/Bloody Queens already. 

• Doom servant 6%
  • Taik orc captain 5%
  • krator 15%
  • torfe 27%
  • blood queen 15%

​Thank you San0. I think this will be fair rate now. rly good change. Gonna farm after restart :)

• Doom servant 6%
  • Taik orc captain 5%
  • krator 15%
  • torfe 27%
  • blood queen 15%

​What are the chances for the Doom servant's PoB on live right now? Still 6%?

Also I implore you to add a proof of blood drop to a mob at Blazing Swamp. As some players have out leveled FoM/Bloody Queens already. 

​+1 please ad one mob in Blazing Swamp or AB

on our first thought there was a plan to add to one of the higher locations tho the thought process behind this was us thinking everyone would come cry cuz we give more drops for the higher level clans instead of leaving it for lower levels mostly.

if it turns outs that ppl wont be mad at this we might consider adding it to one of those higher locations also. lets hope later we wont see topics saying we did it only to give more advantage to higher level clans like perkunas/NF etc xD

• Doom servant 6% (already on live)
  • Taik orc captain 5% (already on live)
  • Taik orc supply officer 6% (already on live)
  • krator 15% (after restart on live)
  • torfe 27% (after restart on live)
  • blood queen 15% (already on live)

on our first thought there was a plan to add to one of the higher locations tho the thought process behind this was us thinking everyone would come cry cuz we give more drops for the higher level clans instead of leaving it for lower levels mostly.

if it turns outs that ppl wont be mad at this we might consider adding it to one of those higher locations also. lets hope later we wont see topics saying we did it only to give more advantage to higher level clans like perkunas/NF etc xD

in what way you will help a clan who is ALREADY LVL 5 by adding POB on high level locations? explain me.... because i dont understand your reasoning...

in what way you will help a clan who is ALREADY LVL 5 by adding POB on high level locations? explain me.... because i dont understand your reasoning...

​they can farm it pretty fast while aoeing on high lvl areas and sell pobs for adena. EZ

​they can farm it pretty fast while aoeing on high lvl areas and sell pobs for adena. EZ

​You can aoe cemetary pretty efficiently, and there are double drop rates in cruma now. 

But if only one mob drops it, itd make more sense to farm PoB with an archer party. 

The faster you kill the mob, the faster it respawns. If you have to train 20 mobs, and only 5 of them dropped the item, it wouldn't be optimized at all. 

Or you can just add the drop to a mob you can't AOE. Like the lava wyrm or Hames Orc Sniper. Although, those are such a pain to kill.

​ask that to some of the ppl cuz lately seems anything we do its all a way to help the higher clans so considering higher clans are the ones with higher levels and mostly the ones farming on the higher zones, we chose not to add it to the higher zones.

• Like 1