Cyane

Suggestion: allow shield-blocking against magic on PvE

It is possible to block nukes in PvP, but not against mobs. Dont know if it is a bug or the way it is to suppose to be, but it would benefit tank classes over bd/sws for tanking purposes (such as being bombarded by an army of liele elders on AoE xD). Just a little suggestion

Thks

HAHAHAHHAHA :DDDDDDDDDDD. U made my day :D. Ur still claiming shield blocks nukes? Now u wanan customize server in ur sick dreams way that shield works o mobs nukes? :D. Shield never helped with nukes and never gonna help, wake up already dude. Went solo on ur -15 str dagger with shield but its so crappy class here that u need improvement to its shield cos cant exp? ;)

P.S. Show me it works on pvp and im ur fan :D. I thought u mistyped smth before in dagger thread about that shield blocks magic, but looks like u rly believe in it :d

HAHAHAHHAHA :DDDDDDDDDDD. U made my day :D. Ur still claiming shield blocks nukes? Now u wanan customize server in ur sick dreams way that shield works o mobs nukes? :D. Shield never helped with nukes and never gonna help, wake up already dude. Went solo on ur -15 str dagger with shield but its so crappy class here that u need improvement to its shield cos cant exp? ;)

P.S. Show me it works on pvp and im ur fan :D. I thought u mistyped smth before in dagger thread about that shield blocks magic, but looks like u rly believe in it :d

​its true, shield can block magic attack

no need, everybody knows it, except you xD

​Prove me im wrong then. Like how do u imagine this? shield defending magic? Like u can def from necro nuke but from wc drain or sps nuke u cant cos of skil animation? WHAT A BULLSH!T UR TAlKiNG ABoUT :D. Maybe helmet resist magic also? or gloves? they have p def like shield does ;d. Koll plz add magic resist to armors on pve plz. :D

​Prove me im wrong then. Like how do u imagine this? shield defending magic? Like u can def from necro nuke but from wc drain or sps nuke u cant cos of skil animation? WHAT A BULLSH!T UR TAlKiNG ABoUT :D. Maybe helmet resist magic also? or gloves? they have p def like shield does ;d. Koll plz add magic resist to armors on pve plz. :D

​tell that to who design the game, not me =))

Im am not certain about that but I thought you can block some of the nukers

Interlude changelog

The Wizard class attack spells have been changed to allow the target a chance to defend against the following:

• Wind Strike, Aqua Swirl, Twister, Blaze, Death Spike, Prominence, Ice Dagger, Hurricane

L2 classic wiki

Using the shield gives a chance for extra protection from physical damage and some attack magic. The base chance to proc a shield of protection - 20%.

• Like 1

P.S. Show me it works on pvp and im ur fan :D. I thought u mistyped smth before in dagger thread about that shield blocks magic, but looks like u rly believe in it :D

Its always existed like this. Its one of the reasons why if you're a dagger and vs a mage, you should always wear a shield. But then people call you a noob, because they don't understand the game mechanics of a mmo that came out in 2003. #Triggered

• Like 1

In C1 it didnt matter if you hit with mage skills, it always did the same damage. Now it has a variation, and can be blocked with shield (if lucky enough, it can even hit for 1 dmg)

• Like 1

​OFC HELM RESISTS magic. Are you nab? :D:D:D