Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

CONSPIRACY

makes me wonder how the hell are map borders set, that area shouldn't even be aligned with talking island:

freya_map.jpg

if anything, primeval isle should have been there, after the ocean. or the kamael isle.

korean geodata ftw :v

when the first patch of GOD got released, the lore said shilen was very close to break the seal, its been 5 fking years and she still cant break any sh!t, srly shilen ?

• Like 1

she broke it already, on the later god patches theres actualy something beyond the gate.

​in 2014 i went to NA official to play, at a patch before loli race patch , at SOS i only saw a fking hole and a fking field raid boss there to guard it xD i hope she will break throught aden continent and ncsoft will actually make her an epic mother boss before i spend my last breathe on this life :))

she broke it already, on the later god patches theres actualy something beyond the gate.

​There is an instance that activated whenever the 1 hour quest got completed (i think it was to kill 10000 of each monster that exists in SoS), it was fun (but on Shillen, it hardly ever got activated, since SoS is a 90-95 grind area, and everyone who's on that lvl decided to do only instances like Kartia - Spicula - Fortuna - PoD - Fairy).

When you walk at archangel waterfall, next to the lively colored trees with green, orange and violet, as you walk on the road look on the right side to see something interesting =)