Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Too much lag even when no people around

its not my pc coz i was playing in ncwest and after that in classic innova. i lag a lot when i walk for example. in places that are empty of people. when i walk and look straight i don lag but when i turn the camer to the right for example i see frames. the lag is too much

no, not yet. but i think that i have graphic lag that is much weirder. What exactly this program that you have send me does???

also does anybody knows what is the physical location of the l2classic.club servers??? is it Europe?

i5,  8gb memory,  ssd, r9 200

i can play black desert with full graphics... lineage 2 official server dont lag at all

​I highly doubt that, with that setup u're likely to even lag in WoW.

i5,  8gb memory,  ssd, r9 200

i can play black desert with full graphics... lineage 2 official server dont lag at all

​I highly doubt that, with that setup u're likely to even lag in WoW.

​i dont have any reason to lie :)

That's not about lying dude, with these specs u could maybe play BDO at medium or high (when no players are on ur screen)

The thing is that with 8 gb ram and an i5 u WILL lag even in L2.

That's not about lying dude, with these specs u could maybe play BDO at medium or high (when no players are on ur screen)

The thing is that with 8 gb ram and an i5 u WILL lag even in L2.

​i have played innova classic, ncwest Naia and i didnt lag almost nowhere. especially in places that i am alone

If u lag without a big amount of people on ur screen somethings wrong

​pfffff i know. i was in abandoned camp and my screen was like 5 fps in some spots. i have opened my ncwest Naia character and i went to the same spot that is obviously empty and it was very smooth. no lag at all so i assume that something is wrong with the client

​pfffff i know. i was in abandoned camp and my screen was like 5 fps in some spots. i have opened my ncwest Naia character and i went to the same spot that is obviously empty and it was very smooth. no lag at all so i assume that something is wrong with the client

​What was with CPU/RAM load by client?

​What was with CPU/RAM load by client?

​Hmmm interesting detail. i am at work atm. i will get back to you as soon as i open the game

Game Client really consumes a lot of CPU and RAM. 45% CPU and 30% RAM.

Two launched game client occupy 95% CPU and 70% RAM.

CPU load is reduced only when the function is activated "Decrease background activity". But then it increases response time when switching between windows.

• Like 1

But then it increases response time when switching between windows.

​wow, thats cool, i knew it doesnt spike when u are not active on that window if u dont have that option checked, but didnt know the fast alt tabing worked that way, cool trick, ty :P