Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

Population rise

I see the last 2 weeks some population boost and new players topic,I dont know if they administrator start a new campaign just keep it up and old one's dont bully just welcome them or mby help them too :)

Server has very good stable online because players see how hard devs are working. But I agree there should be more 'newbie bonuses' every few months to help new players to jump in :) Shadow D weapons, buff cocktails, maybe even XP scrolls - ALL UNTRADEABLE though 9_9

there are thousands of greeks that joined innova. lots of clans and innova failed them all.i hope this server reaches all the frustrated people that left innova not only from greece but from other countries

I see the last 2 weeks some population boost and new players topic,I dont know if they administrator start a new campaign just keep it up and old one's dont bully just welcome them or mby help them too :)

​GL i thought that several times. "Wow new clan with german crest occured" "Wow new asian clan popped up" all this became same russian alt clan.

​GL i thought that several times. "Wow new clan with german crest occured" "Wow new asian clan popped up" all this became same russian alt clan.

​i am new player, my friend also and we arent in the target group that you describe

Sadly this one of the features of open-PvP when ppl with equal lvl provoke enqounters and if they fail they call for high lvl clan comrades to clean the spot. This is no game fail. This is how ppl fail when they GANK lowbies for free PvP rankings... no glory in such behaviour.