GoNoles

Brig Helm Design Scam!

Are the GMs going to do anything about all the people in Giran Harbor selling "Bone Helmet Designs" in place of "Brig Helm Designs" and having their title be "Brig Helm Design"? I understand we can check and not buy it but I believe "fraud" is in the rules as well and its getting pretty annoying going shop to shop looking for Brig Helm designs when people are just trying to scam eachother selling Bone Helm Designs instead.. Just a little aggravation and annoyance is all. 

ReRey, Advertising selling "Brigan Key" - Selling Bone Helmet Designs for 70k each

Supercat, Advertising "Brigan Key" - Selling Bone Helmet Designs for 60k each

GallaHarz, Advertising selling "Brigandine Helm. & Design" - Selling Bone helmet design for 53k Each AND selling a Bone Helmet for 799,999 adena.

• Like 1

I bought few days ago in package sale "brigandine set" (it was title of sale), but instead of briga helm, there was bone helm. So actually i lost all my spoiled adenas, which i was collecting for my briga set from my start of playing here..

I wrote a ticket and i get answer - ...its not violation of the server rules...

I know its a bit different situation (this guy - TrueEmoGnomka2 was actually selling some of "briga set" - gaiters and top), but still, its obviously scam and admins should do smth about it - it can easily discourage newcomers.

Hello. You can report them and they will be banned.

​GMs should check the market one time each day of the week if possible, because if it's against the rules, then you should know that there's plenty of people selling wrong designs or even mixed armor sets at giran harbor everyday, so they won't stop doing it for sure unless something change.

there's already enough assholes around griefing people for fun, but that's a part of the game.

however, if you truly want a healthy server, you should at least consider getting rid of scammers. permanently.

Supercat, GallaHarz, dodot, eastercat, rerey, cat5rat, trueemognomka4, trueemognomka3, trueemognomka2

Banned. At 1st time they will get "friendly reminder" and will be unbanned.

If it will repeat, accounts will be banned permanently.

• Like 1

apparently people don't care about getting banned, this guy has been around for a while too:

72vqlw.jpg

in my opinion you shouldn't give them second chances, if they get caught the first time just perma ban them right away and they will learn their lesson.

That guys knows that is ilegal, GM ban character and they have second chance unbam, but... they can always creat a new account and do the same sht.

So, GM should ban character and all adena and itens too. Maybe they really stop to do this.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

If scamming is against server rules then, sure ok ban these players. However, Players have been scamming each other in L2 since the beginning of L2, just part of the game. If you are not smart enough to read the correct name of an item before purchasing, or are not smart enough to realize that that player asking for your items to make +++++ for you is gonna just steal your shit, then you deserve to be scammed lol, its sad but true have some fucking common sense people. Jesus.