YulRun

Lack of Raiders/Destros

Maybe it's just because I'm still low level, but I see next to no Raiders/Destroyers in game, are they bad in Classic? Or just not as favorable as the Tyrant?

Destros are useless on pve and pvp. Completely nerfed. Destro friend from cp reroled on 55 lvl after learning rage 2 and checking how sh1ty it was :D. He said "They should change destro race to dorf, becaus now its like a dorf without spoil or craft, Would be new dorf class -dorf warrior" :D

If you want to play warrior class, destro is the weakest there, better pick warlord glad or tyrant -all have ranged skills, ranged stuns or high speed, destro can just follow enemy and wait for his death like runing bag of hp with not even more p atk than other claases. Dunno what could be his advantage right now.. Or make dorf so atleast u can make money and be not weaker at all. There are not even top b 2 hand swords or hammers for destro for some reason, you can only get dwarven hammer (top c 2h blunt) as a current top weapon in game for destro, and it name even fits well this class - green dwarf with dwarven hammer, not to mention that new destros p def reduction debuf can be casted only with sword so if you want to play with blunt to stun ppl, u have to change weapon every time you want to debuff them, i thought it was joke but its truth :D

• Like 2

Pretty much like on Gran Kain: https://4gameforum.com/threads/543048/#post-8022058

lack of destroyers, summoners, daggers except th, tks, and in the last position: Paladin.

i think paladin is the most evident. No advantage over DA despite of being (theorically) a more defensive oriented tank. Toggle of 360 shield block was removed. although Mass shackling woud be useful

Lets hope for good changes in future updates, especially for these classes

Tyrant/Gladi/WL all have ranged stuns and tons of speed , destro on classic is a dwarf that doesn't spoil.Admins here do slight changes to stuff compared to official classic so hopefully in 2.0 destros get buffed.