Sign in to follow this  
Zurek

Vote reward

Hi

Opening this to suggest some kind of vote reward, for example for every vote turned in u get 1 vote coin which u can exchange for something that helps you, not useless hats and gayathions.

For example lets say u can get 2 vote coins a day:

3 vote coins consumable ítem to boost xp/sp gain by 25% for 1h, effect doesnt dissapear upon dead

4 vote coins same but by 35%

8 vote coins 1 bress

18 vote coins 1 ewc

30 vote coins 1 ewb

And so on

If the reward is toó little the ppl will pass on botting, if its toó much ppl will cry in forum like crazy feminists

Hope u have a bad day

• Like 1

U prefer to play 200 online server or 2k online server? If u do prefer 2k online - move ur ass and keep voting - 2k online is ur reward. Dont except items for 2s clicking.

• Like 2

Hi

Opening this to suggest some kind of vote reward, for example for every vote turned in u get 1 vote coin which u can exchange for something that helps you, not useless hats and gayathions.

3 vote coins consumable ítem to boost xp/sp gain by 25% for 1h, effect doesnt dissapear upon dead

8 vote coins 1 bress

18 vote coins 1 ewc

30 vote coins 1 ewb

And so on

If the reward is toó little the ppl will pass on botting, if its toó much ppl will cry in forum like crazy feminists

Hope u have a bad day

​lol :D go play IT with 8k online (7k bots :D ) and vote 100000000 vote coins :D 

U prefer to play 200 online server or 2k online server? If u do prefer 2k online - move ur ass and keep voting - 2k online is ur reward. Dont except items for 2s clicking.

​Very good but welcome to the real world, 95% of ppl wont vote shit unless they get something.

Hi

8 vote coins 1 bress

18 vote coins 1 ewc

30 vote coins 1 ewb

And so on

Hope u have a bad day

​lol :D go play IT with 8k online (7k bots :D ) and vote 100000000 vote coins :D 

What?

Just make that u can get some kind of cool aghations, like bat ones or something. 2 months of voting some really cool rare aghation. Still i havent seen BAT aghation from 1.0 start. There was summoner nick name Leisath or Leistath. She left, and havent seen one for ages. Same with rudoplh aghation. 

WE WANT TO SEE VOTERS ! and epsecially i want bat aghation.

• Like 1

Just make that u can get some kind of coll aghations, like bat ones or something. 2 months of voting some really cool rare aghation. Still i havent seen BAT aghation from 1.0 start. There was summoner nick name Leisath or Leistath. She left, and havent seen one for ages. Same with rudoplh aghation. 

WE WANT TO SEE VOTERS ! and epsecially i want bat aghation.

Welp, getting gayathions still better than nothing, but dont be surprised that even with so ppl will jump with "that is not classic" or "that will destroy the server econony" xddd

The idea is to encourage ppl to vote, thing that ppl dont do unless there is some kind of "tangible" reward, believe it or not.

Short: no for rewards for voting. No for agathions.

i dont give a sht, u dont vote, u play with 200 online like i care, ppl come ppl go, fck kids wanting pokemon powerranger server - leave, free will.

U already play here for free, so do ur fcking job and spend 2sec on voting atleast, or stay being lazy fcker and dont exept anything for free or for smthing that cost u nothing like vote.

It would be more then enough if signatures system would be implemented here.

All staff members and all who cares would paste correct link into signature.

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

i dont give a sht, u dont vote, u play with 200 online like i care, ppl come ppl go, fck kids wanting pokemon powerranger server - leave, free will.

U already play here for free, so do ur fcking job and spend 2sec on voting atleast, or stay being lazy fcker and dont exept anything for free or for smthing that cost u nothing like vote.

​I disagree. While your point is true for most part, there's one problem - many people don't even know they can vote.

It's like in real life - take some cancer research foundation. Most people don't even know such thing exists, they don't care. But approach them on the street, and offer them to give some bracelet or ribbon for 1$ and most of them think 'hell it's just 1$, why not'. So in the end you end up with some stupid (badass) flower on bag and helped a good cause.

Similar here - offer people something small, like a lucky box or 5 buff scrolls for 10 untradeable coins and everyone wins :) 

​I disagree. While your point is true for most part, there's one problem - many people don't even know they can vote.

​Ok mate, i see no problem to

1. put ingame annoucment after login about voting.
2. put ingame annoucment that shows up every 1h like the info about event/restarts
3. put ingame window pop up with beautiful pictures of voting sites - the window as it was announcing about anti-bot update

etc, etc. then nobody who logs on the server wont miss it.

1 Another thing is creating topic on forum from time to time telling ppl to vote, who doesnt remember.

2 Another thing is to put shortcuts to voting sites on forum also, coz atm its only on main site in right upper corner.

3 Another thing is to put it in pop up window everytime u enter site (like its with info "1.5 is now live) and everytime u enter forum "before entering forum, vote for us"

as u can see there is shtload of possibilities to keep ppl reminder.

I agree with vote system.

Agree with agathions and some itens.

I'm solo summoner player, This vote system can help me a lot, and have server more fun...

If you guys dont want vote system or agathions, u till have the choice to dont vote, its simple.

Most of the l2tops corrupt. They sell a vote for real money. Voting players has a very low impact on the rating.

​very low is better than no impact at all, but instead of adding reward i would put links to vote somewhere on forum website, so ppl participating in topics here can click it straight instead of going main page

• Like 1

​Very good but welcome to the real world, 95% of ppl wont vote shit unless they get something.

​When I had started on this server, I just go to http://l2topzone.com/lineage/server-info/12669/lineage2classic and make simple review about the server and time to time make votes, but I really understand that real votes do not work on any sites because all votes are corrupted(was buying for real or game money).
So, I think, the best solution to increase ppls on this server is just go to any L2 forum and make simple topic about this server (not like typical spam, make message like real player who play in this server). And that's all. To stimulus it, we can make the topic on our forum and everyone can report about his activities on other resources. The reward will be the likes on this forum and respect on this server from other real players.

Just start with yourself like in any affairs of life in society.

​So why they put aghations and hats in the server? I guess when they did that online dropped like -600.

​When I had started on this server, I just go to http://l2topzone.com/lineage/server-info/12669/lineage2classic and make simple review about the server and time to time make votes, but I really understand that real votes do not work on any sites because all votes are corrupted(was buying for real or game money).
So, I think, the best solution to increase ppls on this server is just go to any L2 forum and make simple topic about this server (not like typical spam, make message like real player who play in this server). And that's all. To stimulus it, we can make the topic on our forum and everyone can report about his activities on other resources. The reward will be the likes on this forum and respect on this server from other real players.

Just start with yourself like in any affairs of life in society.

​Its also allowed to advertise on reddit.