Sign in to follow this  
dkdarkie

donate

'sI'm living in netherlands and payment method only with creditcard it's really bad think. i can't get creditcard but a lot of transaction i make with online payment iDEAL. Maybe someone from admin's can check that ? Maybe PayPal ?

'sI'm living in netherlands and payment method only with creditcard it's really bad think. i can't get creditcard but a lot of transaction i make with online payment iDEAL. Maybe someone from admin's can check that ? Maybe PayPal ?

You can chose paypal if u select g2a option.

You can chose paypal if u select g2a option.

​Just please, give us another option to use beside G2A.

I don't know how much they're paying you guys for using it but it's not worth the upset, scammed players.

As far as i know there are no scams if u read all the info provided. Countless ppl uses it without problm cuz they read stuff. I use g2a on my personal stuff and never had to pay one more cent then what i bought.

And they do not pay us anything, lol, they are simply the most complete payment system.

Edited by San0

Same way 98% of scams aren't really scams if you read the whole 500 page document of terms and conditions :D 

I guess it really comes down to a wording of 'scam', but when some company automatically subscribe you to a completely useless service and charges you with invisible ammounts every month without properly letting you know what you're paying for, and when you try to unsubscribe from it they let you wait 2 hours for confirmation email that usually falls to spam folder in hopes you'll forget it, that's a pure, trash-level scam in my book. I mean - would that really be that much of a deal to add a different payment method? There used to be that russian direct credit card payment with no registration required. I much prefered that one even though I couldn't even speak russian, but it was still much better than the nigerian prince 100% satisfaction penis enlargement G2A trash.

• Like 1

Same way 98% of scams aren't really scams if you read the whole 500 page document of terms and conditions :D 

I guess it really comes down to a wording of 'scam', but when some company automatically subscribe you to a completely useless service and charges you with invisible ammounts every month without properly letting you know what you're paying for, and when you try to unsubscribe from it they let you wait 2 hours for confirmation email that usually falls to spam folder in hopes you'll forget it, that's a pure, trash-level scam in my book. I mean - would that really be that much of a deal to add a different payment method? There used to be that russian direct credit card payment with no registration required. I much prefered that one even though I couldn't even speak russian, but it was still much better than the nigerian prince 100% satisfaction penis enlargement G2A trash.

​And then G2A bans your account for "suspicious activity" when you turn off recurring payment for G2A Shield/uncheck it during checkout and then refuses to respond to emails/tickets about that. Your server has missed out on multiple donations by myself and other members due to this fact.  4 players of my core have had this happen players who actively buy col's for PA etc. And now its not even a option to donate anymore due to G2A only.

• Like 1

also g2a have like the worst exchange rates, i paid like 10% more cuz of their euro buy price...

​And then G2A bans your account for "suspicious activity" when you turn off recurring payment for G2A Shield/uncheck it during checkout and then refuses to respond to emails/tickets about that. Your server has missed out on multiple donations by myself and other members due to this fact.  4 players of my core have had this happen players who actively buy col's for PA etc. And now its not even a option to donate anymore due to G2A only.

​What these guys said, @San0 please, G2A sucks :/

Yeah we just did more testing, you get instantly banned on each account that you try to donate without having G2A shield on. 

Send me please on pm all emails from accounts u guys have blocked with the payment option u used. Gonna have a talk with those boys. 

Spread the word around with ppl u know hving same problm.

i had to call my bank and paypal to stop all payments done to G2A... 

i have over $175 dollars stuck between G2A and my bank since every time i tried to donate with G2A, it gives me a "transaction failed" and bypasses paypal and takes the money DIRECTLY from my bank account...

i contacted G2A's customer support and they cant help  at all.. all they do is copy/paste responses when u talk to them. i've have closed my G2A account and cant donate anymore since its the only method to buy COL's without using one of those "3rd party website" which me and my CP refuses to use...

you guys need to add direct paypal, credit card or other reliable form to donate to the server..  u are missing thousands of dollars in donations from players.

i have over $175 dollars stuck between G2A and my bank since every time i tried to donate with G2A, it gives me a "transaction failed" and bypasses paypal and takes the money DIRECTLY from my bank account...

i contacted G2A's customer support and they cant help  at all.. all they do is copy/paste responses when u talk to them. i've have closed my G2A account and cant donate anymore since its the only method to buy COL's without using one of those "3rd party website" which me and my CP refuses to use...

you guys need to add direct paypal, credit card or other reliable form to donate to the server..  u are missing thousands of dollars in donations from players.

​^What he said. The more experience people have with G2A, the more problems appear.

​Can you PM me please with ticket IDs you created to G2A, we will talk with them from our side.

​Can you PM me please with ticket IDs you created to G2A, we will talk with them from our side.

​i didn't create any tickets ID...i used the live chat function.. im TOTALLY done with G2A.. how can they bypass paypal and take funds directly from my bank account ON A FAILED TRANSACTION is beyond me. that is super shady way to manage a customer's funds.. im done with them.. if i ever need a service from the server, i will have to find other methods to get them done since paypal / direct CC payment is not an option.

you should seriously consider adding paypal as payment.. G2A is super unreliable and shady..