Sign in to follow this  
Domine

market place (Poll)

Market place (Poll)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Where should market (offline shops) take place?

• In towns (Gludin, Gludio, Dion, Giran, etc.)
    • Stay in Giran Harbor
    • I don't care

continuing the discussion about the market place, let's see what people think.

​lets see what people that read the forum think. not all people that actually playing the game. Just to be accurate

• Like 1

continuing the discussion about the market place, let's see what people think.

​lets see what people that read the forum think. not all people that actually playing the game. Just to be accurate

​Nope.

San0 said ppl asked for free trade zone (well not me nor i have seen nobody asking) so it has to be on forum. Ppl that re not using forum at all doesnt matter like they doesnt exist. I dont think they spammed all one by one spammed Skype for free trade zone.

So ppl discussing about server on forum got any possibility to interfere game.

+1 to return towns. Then this game looks somehow, now it looks like Zombie Land, empty towns.

why would i want to waste adena to port from town to town to look for what i need? giran harbor is the most optimal choice

​and thats main problem of ppl like u, all u care is 10k adena u spend on tp Giran-Dion-Dion-Giran damn such a waste, better keep dead towns.

• Like 1

Go to giran harbour and satisfy your player count needs there. Don't get it why you have to whine about dead towns?

​Have you played L2 like 10 years ago? Have you ever used a ship from Talking Island to Gludin? It seems no, because then you wouldn't worry about adena for tp. You can make a lot of "optimal choises", but then you'll destroy Classic. The real beauty of this game is when people gather in towns, sell stuff, shout for sales, parties and clans. I want to see Taurin surrounded by ppl again. 

i like that marketplace is in one place. the last couple of months Dion, Gludio even gludin have life and day by day they have more. New people came to the server like me and others that we are now 30-40 lvl and we play together. I dont feel the same with you about the ghost towns

Now its perfect. Towns are not crowded and u dont have lag porting from giran adena oren. And new players when they see not so much people in towns, they go forum. And after that they know that all shops are in GH. Are you fuking dumb? Admins dont have time to do that, do this. Then maybe we dont need that, we dont need this. Don't we have more serious problems than this? OMG this is like level 10-40 problems nowadays i guess. 

Better go checking skills like fatal counter and help solving bugs. Not posting mega pro "suggestions" here.

Towns are not crowded and u dont have lag porting from giran adena oren. And new players when they see not so much people in towns, they go forum. And after that they know that all shops are in GH. Are you fuking dumb? 

don't be so mad, mr. proper. give your vote and leave.

Towns are not crowded and u dont have lag porting from giran adena oren. And new players when they see not so much people in towns, they go forum. And after that they know that all shops are in GH. Are you fuking dumb? 

​already did. U played when shops was in town? and there was no free offline shop?

​already did. U played when shops was in town? and there was no free offline shop?

​Yes I did

Stay in Giran harbor. Its very good. But if you create sell/buy/craft zone, giran harbor market will be perfect.

​+1

I also voted for towns. I've already mentioned my main concerns before - "un-classic" vibe, worse infrastructure, lack of pressure on Giran siege... But my main concern are simply the empty towns - it just looks bad :( 

• Like 1

the "un-classic" argument is not so valid coz its not the same game copy paste. its not c1. its age of splendor. its a different game if you like it better. some things from classic l2. some things not

I also voted for towns. I've already mentioned my main concerns before - "un-classic" vibe, worse infrastructure, lack of pressure on Giran siege... But my main concern are simply the empty towns - it just looks bad :( 

the "un-classic" argument is not so valid coz its not the same game copy paste. its not c1. its age of splendor. its a different game if you like it better. some things from classic l2. some things not

giran harbor its a nice place for all merchant activities... if server have more people every time will have a small market like the first days of innova classic. there was market in arena like harbor but was market in gludio, glydin etc etc also

more people means smal markets everywhere. you can see it last month. in Dion some shops exist with basic stuff. From september that everyone will be back from vacation new people will join the server (i hope) and things will be even better

Go to giran harbour and satisfy your player count needs there. Don't get it why you have to whine about dead towns?

​Have you played L2 like 10 years ago? Have you ever used a ship from Talking Island to Gludin? It seems no, because then you wouldn't worry about adena for tp. You can make a lot of "optimal choises", but then you'll destroy Classic. The real beauty of this game is when people gather in towns, sell stuff, shout for sales, parties and clans. I want to see Taurin surrounded by ppl again. 

​can you stop wanking about how it was 10 years ago and appreciate what you have now? The past is in the past. smh. 

P.S. and yes i played since c3.

​can you stop wanking about how it was 10 years ago and appreciate what you have now? The past is in the past. smh. 

P.S. and yes i played since c3.

L2 is the best example of how it became complete shit since c5. CP potions, herbs and other "advantages" destroyed it completely, so I will never appreciate what this game turned into (neither you do, I'm sure. Otherwise you wouldn't play here). I'm not saying this server will turn this way, GMs are doing great, but my complains are for the sake of best - Classic.

i'd rather not waste my time and money moving back and forth from town to town when i need to check for something.

it's fine at giran harbor.