SwitchBlade

Is it legal?

Hi,
​While leveling my new account I've seen some players simultaneously casting their abilities/skills. This looked very sketchy for me as two random players were able to coordinate their abilities to cast them at the same time (like seeing two copies of the same character playing).

For instance, once I saw some rogues leveling around and noticed that they were using Dash/Mortal strike at the same time. Later I came across two human mages that were also using their abilities together simultaneously  Blaze/Masters recharge etc... 

I didn't take any footage or pictures of those players just noted the names...

All in all, wanted to notify the admins that there are some sketchy stuff going on in the server regarding leveling new characters. 

Hello. Without video or nicks I can't tell anything about them. Maybe they was using macroses so delay between skills was so low.

Or maybe he was just using two computers at the same time (2 keyboards: 2 hands) = easy to coordinate skills at the same time

Its also easy with one PC, Premium Account and Macro-Keyboard:

Make Ingame Macro with:

/target "NAME"
/assist
/useskill "SKILL"
/target "Name"
/attack (for follow)

and put it on F-Key (F5 or so)

Now make Macro with short delays on your Macro-Keyboard:

ALT+TAB
F5
ALT+TAB

-> now target Monster / and press 2 keys (your own skill + macro key)

Make Ingame Macro with:

/target "NAME"
/assist
/useskill "SKILL"
/target "Name"
/attack (for follow)

ALT+TAB
F5
ALT+TAB

They really do the same thing in the same time, impossible to sincronize it with alt+tab.

I saw a lot of this kind player in Classic RU, for sure its some ilegal program.

And about another thing, i saw demon+12 homu+12 BOP+10 with the same player at Giran Harbor. WTF? I already broke 2 weapons on +4 ... how the hell this guys enchant for +12 4 weapons? whats going on???

Make Ingame Macro with:

/target "NAME"
/assist
/useskill "SKILL"
/target "Name"
/attack (for follow)

ALT+TAB
F5
ALT+TAB

They really do the same thing in the same time, impossible to sincronize it with alt+tab.

I saw a lot of this kind player in Classic RU, for sure its some ilegal program.

And about another thing, i saw demon+12 homu+12 BOP+10 with the same player at Giran Harbor. WTF? I already broke 2 weapons on +4 ... how the hell this guys enchant for +12 4 weapons? whats going on???

​best part is bop is +12 already :D soon there will be overflow of B crystals on market