Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

gz with orfen repair, now core time

debufs still  buged but still i test sleep and feer on 61 person with buf and no buf. with core 3 lvl or no core the same result.

No buff enemy: sleep 9/10

Buff enemy : sleep 2/10

Buf nemy fear : 1/10

Enemy bow 61 lvl, i am Overlord 73. Core must give 20 % mental atack, but chance for debuf was the same. 

sadly but Orfen is now bullsht. Its boosted as hell if we talk about mana regen.

Top orfen on any meele dd is infinite mana. DD with orfen starting with 200 mana, he hit on train, and ends up with 100% mana on him. Rechargers are not need anymore in party. Skills instead of consuming mana they re recharging mana.

• Like 2

sadly but Orfen is now bullsht. Its boosted as hell if we talk about mana regen.

Top orfen on any meele dd is infinite mana. DD with orfen starting with 200 mana, he hit on train, and ends up with 100% mana on him. Rechargers are not need anymore in party. Skills instead of consuming mana they re recharging mana.

​pretty much like old vampiric rage, 1 aoe hit and u went from 1 HP to 5k

dunno how it works, but on official its pretty big bullsh1t (and yes, i know u need like 4 orfens to make 1 top orfen earring, but still, that sh1t is op)

• Like 1

​pretty much like old vampiric rage, 1 aoe hit and u went from 1 HP to 5k

dunno how it works, but on official its pretty big bullsh1t (and yes, i know u need like 4 orfens to make 1 top orfen earring, but still, that sh1t is op)

​exacly like that

And the main point is getting 4 orfen on offi is big feat, coz there multiple clans try to farm orfen, fight for it, etc. There Orfen dies not so often. Here orfen dies every respawn, like 2 clans farm it, and soon multiple ppl ill have lvl 4 orfen and infinite mana.

​^Agree. Nerf the Orfen, save the rechargers #NerfOrfen2016

orfen like off ru have big regen so its normal just for mag attack, someone there write for melle dd he regen mp ? he dont  must regen mp for melle dd atacks

orfen like off ru have big regen so its normal just for mag attack, someone there write for melle dd he regen mp ? he dont  must regen mp for melle dd atacks

​it regen for normal attacks and skills for meeles.

Sign in to follow this