Sign in to follow this  
Chico dc

no problems?

Its ok ofc that people want this thing to get fixed , i want too.

where did u get info they want to fix it?

this screen is made by random dwarf, i believe not clan member. He reveals their sins. They didnt confess to it itself. They did it to make life harder to opposite clan.

​Act like An Adult mate thats some pu$$y move "random dwarf bla bla bla" 
You wanna fix some  kind of problem?
You wanna ban a clan or some people?
You wanna Win a war like that?  whats wrong with this people so much hate just report this and fix it Or Is 100% legal
I wanna lure my mobs at talking island and farm there i like the view DAMN Should i act like that? 

First of all, we as vigilance won't have any problem if GMs fix it, it's not that this affects or will affect our gameplay. Secondly, that random dwarf is from wickedsick ally and being used as a camera lately . Last but not least, i've seen that chicodc name that started the post being used as a stream channel by ph97's cp about a month ago. Nothing random at this post after all and here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/chicodc (Team White=Perkunas).  I personally hope that GM fix this thing cause drama and flame is lame.

I did it myself on gk. Got a wolf from de village almost to gludin on a lvl 19 naked mage xD.

Greate saga. Should have recorded it.

Still. We are not a gk copy or korean official copy so if we understand that for some reason this will need a change we will do it.

• Like 3

First of all, we as vigilance won't have any problem if GMs fix it, it's not that this affects or will affect our gameplay. Secondly, that random dwarf is from wickedsick ally and being used as a camera lately . Last but not least, i've seen that chicodc name that started the post being used as a stream channel by ph97's cp about a month ago. Nothing random at this post after all and here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/chicodc (Team White=Perkunas).  I personally hope that GM fix this thing cause drama and flame is lame.

​mom i'm famous

unstoppable VR

Shot00069.bmp

​wow, u hate vr quite some, where is the proof its VR who pulled it there? gms are already trying to fix it, u are just trying to look pathetic atm, they are not going to ban any1 for this, neither punishment is comming 

unstoppable VR

Shot00069.bmp

​wow, u hate vr quite some, where is the proof its VR who pulled it there? gms are already trying to fix it, u are just trying to look pathetic atm, they are not going to ban any1 for this, neither punishment is comming 

​ok :)