Vinicius Skyp

URGENT SERVER DISCUSSION

EN :

Disclose more your server please, do not let it end because every day he is declining more.

And all claim to be able to pay to have more 1 box releases 2 boxes free to animate players play've seen many players quit playing because of it.

The Serve is good, the more you do not have these changes will end, right now, you have almost no upando Player. no one in turn, not all empty. one low rate should be crowded, especially in the cities

I'm doing my part and trying to spread, I also have friends who do the same

PT :

Divulgue mais seu servidor por favor, não deixa ele acabar, porque cada dia ele está decaindo mais.

E todos reclamam de poder pagar para ter mais 1 box, libera 2 box free para os players animarem jogar, ja vi muitos players desistir de jogar por causa disso. 

O Serve é bom, mais se não tiver essas mudanças vai acabar, nesse exato momento, não tem quase Player nenhum upando. ninguém em giram, nada tudo vazio. um low rate deveria ser lotado, principalmente nas cidades

Eu estou fazendo minha parte e tentando divulgar, também tenho amigos que faz o mesmo

everyday is happening the opposite to my eyes.

its no declining.

Newbies like me are in every place. now i am almost 50 and i see with my pp that newbie areas have new people. so its not declining and don't try to do bad in your desperate attempt to do good

Doing your part spreading that population is declining????? are you serious? go to gludio now and before 2 months. Is this decline? Need more people, yes, every server needs more people always, but don't spread false things

1 box must be allowed. I agree to this

Estou no nível 35, e só agora eu não acho que alguém estar a estabilizar, e isso acontece todos os dias, todos os dias para entrar um novato, teria muitas pessoas onde quer que vá, a maioria já perceber que a grande massa são 40+ , por isso a dificuldade, eu vejo a divulgação muti e tentar fazer a minha parte

I'm at level 35, and just now I do not think anyone to be leveling, and it happens every day, all days to enter a beginner, would have many people wherever I go, most already realize that the great mass are 40+, so the difficulty, I see muti disclosure and try to do my part

​nowhere you will find server that everyday forever will be people at any level... you will find party to raid boss i am sure if you try harder but i dont see that the server declines...

also JUST NOW? its 3 oclock in the morning... maybe in your country is 2 o clock i dont really know but its sunday. tomorrow people go to work and is late...

I'm at level 35, and just now I do not think anyone to be leveling, and it happens every day, all days to enter a beginner, would have many people wherever I go, most already realize that the great mass are 40+, so the difficulty, I see muti disclosure and try to do my part

its no declining.

Newbies like me are in every place. now i am almost 50 and i see with my pp that newbie areas have new people. so its not declining and don't try to do bad in your desperate attempt to do good

Doing your part spreading that population is declining????? are you serious? go to gludio now and before 2 months. Is this decline? Need more people, yes, every server needs more people always, but don't spread false things

​and I'm not doing evil, just want good for the server, this is where I play !

its no declining.

​and I'm not doing evil, just want good for the server, this is where I play !

​i can tell that :)

My 2 cents. I'm new to the server, about 2 weeks. Most zones are fairly populated, however lower levels there isnt a huge amount. I'm hitting 52 now and I have to say Forest of mirrors and other zones are pretty full. It's looking good, manage to find/make AoE and Raid groups a lot. Giran harbor trade is strong and overall I'd say the server is in a good place.

Sure, we always want a higher population, but as we're headed into the winter period, with a good advertising strategy from the Administration, we can achieve that goal and raise the population by a significant amount. I believe aiding and assisting newer players would help this greatly, as honestly one of the only reasons I made it through the lower levels was dumping money into the cash auction house and spending a fair amount of $$ to gear up.

Overall, I'd give the server a 8/10 with space to grow. 

TL:DR - Population is fine, good chance of it growing in the coming winter months if admins are smart.

EN :

Disclose more your server please, do not let it end because every day he is declining more.

And all claim to be able to pay to have more 1 box releases 2 boxes free to animate players play've seen many players quit playing because of it.

The Serve is good, the more you do not have these changes will end, right now, you have almost no upando Player. no one in turn, not all empty. one low rate should be crowded, especially in the cities

I'm doing my part and trying to spread, I also have friends who do the same

Quit if u dont like it. Spend this time on learning english, barely understood u. But i understood u want quit. Just do it, quit.

U want discussion and u response in mexico or whatever. Quit.

obviously low lvl areas (under lvl 40) wont be overcrowded, with state where server is now, u can do lvl 40 in what, 5-6 days? at higher lvls, when pace starts to go down u will be happy to have some small place with shamans in fom, coz others spots are taken by ppl in 2-4 ppl pts

about allowing to have main+1 box, i disagree, few times i tried to go solo xp, with party matching saying "LF WC/PP lvl x-y for duo" and i found active one in like 10-20 mins, and when they left after 1 hour, agian did same and found another prophet in 10 mins, so if u keep looking, the supports are there, but i think ppl are just greedy and want to xp with his own buffer box oop

• Like 1

Winter is coming! Eu offic is death. L2classic.club is going up. Its true.;)

​You guys have been saying this forever now. 

The server makes all of its money off premium accounts. I don't see it happening. 

Winter is coming! Eu offic is death. L2classic.club is going up. Its true.;)

​You guys have been saying this forever now. 

The server makes all of its money off premium accounts. I don't see it happening. 

​U were taking veications ?

LOL you're just crying 'cos you can't open 2 free box. Maybe this server is not for you. 

​I'm not crying, I'm saying that saw countless giving players the server for that reason.

​Prob those guys used to have 3-7 box. 1 box SE/PP/WC is more than enough

LOL you're just crying 'cos you can't open 2 free box. Maybe this server is not for you. 

​I'm not crying, I'm saying that saw countless giving players the server for that reason.

​I've seen countless players giving up playing for this reason, could not log more 1 box free

​I've seen countless players giving up playing for this reason, could not log more 1 box free

​"countless" lol

nothing in life is for free especially good things... let them leave