Sign in to follow this  
Nite

USA Player

Monk lvl 23 looking for USA based clan, east coast if possible I mostly play during evening hours (8pm-1am EST) everyday, also I do stream my gameplay so if war is a problem then,...you know the drill.

Thx

'Murica! I'm also from the US. If you guys want an in-game friend, pick me! I'm usually on 8pm-midnight central.

Don't have a clan to offer you but add me in game if you would like company to  talk to. Ign is Satanist. Level 20 shillien elder

Also from usa

​Nice what time you come online? 8pm EST here!

https://www.twitch.tv/nightskyarts

​It's nice to see you streaming this server as an American gamer. I hope it attracts more to join. I briefly saw a comment on your stream about how this is probably the best Classic server someone from the US would enjoy. Being here since the start, I can only agree.

We used to have a very solid USA based clan here.

The problem for them was that they had no competition during their prime time and they leveled up too fast and left server even before 1.3 update came in.

I'm from Canada but unfortunately not playing in the evening. 

The problem for them was that they had no competition during their prime time and they leveled up too fast and left server even before 1.3 update came in.

​How come they didn't have competition? All South Am has the same +/-  prime time.

I'm from Canada but unfortunately not playing in the evening. 

​How come they didn't have competition? All South Am has the same +/-  prime time.

​i guess it was different back in the time, not like now when there are some strong pts in each side for american prime