Sign in to follow this  
ZZZ285

I started about 2 weeks ago, and there was no problem to get some RB party event if you are not in some clan. On begining location there are no so many ppl but you will not be totally alone too ;)
From Gludio / Gludin there are time when there are more or less people.

In Giran Harbor is market place, and you can teleport there from any gatekepper for free and go back to same location for free too ;)

Good luck and have fun here ;)

just started but saw that dion and giran has no traders, how ist possible? How can we play with 1k ppl online? if there are no play after 30+ cuz of no party

just started but saw that dion and giran has no traders, how ist possible? How can we play with 1k ppl online? if there are no play after 30+ cuz of no party

​dion and giran has no traders coz there is a free teleport to giran garbor. also i made my second character now he is 26lvl and i find party for raids every day

i think you are running to conclusions very fast. server has people and its fine...

after 30 level i did with my other character random parties all day for raids

​giran harbor...

if you don´t find a party at level 30 your doing it realy wrong.

Even our newbies in the clan didnt want any help cause they were in a 8 man AoE grp for like 4 hours.

​Exactly what I was talking about... Many people don't know Giran Harbor is trade center, so empty towns may drive them away...