Sign in to follow this  
LastAnciet

Castles

aden i believe its becuz everyone is too affraid of it xD

about oren, its simply empty cuz no one goes for it, its like, 3 sides on server each side has a castle and every siege they keep fighting over the same castles either to defend or steal them or get them back after loosing them or either just to keep enemys busy for them to not go to their castle.

i believe those are the main reasons but better w8  up for a player reply.

Edited by San0

aden i believe its becuz everyone is too affraid of it xD

about oren, its simply empty cuz no one goes for it, its like, 3 sides on server each side has a castle and every siege they keep fighting over the same castles either to defend or steal them or get them back after loosing them or either just to keep enemys busy for them to not go to their castle.

i believe those are the main reasons but better w8  up for a player reply.

​I don't think any group's strong enough to take Aden independently. That also ties into your second reason--the alliance would have to completely abandon defending their current castle, and allow other alliances to take multiple castles, if they want a full force to attempt Aden.

More people. More levels. Just give it some time.

i believe the lvl is biggest problem

people are getting 2 shotted by guards at gludio castle, while oren and aden have them much stronger, and even strongest pts are saying they are getting 1-3 shotted from them (depending if they are mage to tank)

I personally didn't attempt to attack oren or aden on this server yet. What i heard from my allies (70+ lvl) guards are stronger on these 2 castles.

For Oren. We would have to put all eggs in 1 basket and attack with everything to try to take it. This would mean loosing current castle. And it still may result in failure. Its simply not worth the risk at the moment.

For Aden. There is simply too many guards on the way to throne room. Even in biggest numbers we could master. There wont be enough bodies to throw at guards to take it. I think this one will stand independent until you can see few parties in A grade running around. And some good buffs like FOI/COV/CC are in place. Maybe even heroes.

We don't siege Oren and Aden to keep interesting gameplay on sieges.

Our aim is to avoid each clan to sit in their castle for 2h.

Everyone who will attempt Oren will get ganked and same is true for Aden.

This will only change if server develops more and we have bigger sides (higher then 100 ppl CC's).

people are getting 2 shotted by guards at gludio castle, while oren and aden have them much stronger, and even strongest pts are saying they are getting 1-3 shotted from them (depending if they are mage to tank)

Last Hope Ally final siege was a mess, but NF/Sin were very close to pumping down Oren, they made it to the throne room in the final 15 minutes with less than 3 party's and maybe 4 or 5 pushes since we were moving between Giran,Dion & Oren & fighting a full cc of enemies on all fronts since we owned Dion at the time(Soulmate who was our highest levels in ally were unable to help siege Oren due to owning castle).

I think our CC number was 86 at the time, and a lot lower level & gear than the majority of the top allys on the server now. A rare few of us had B grade. You guys could definitely muster this now. Our average level was 60 at this point.

New guys, stand up unite and take that Oren!!!!!! Don't let Bizzquit pretend that they can stop you. The second they leave, the opoosing force will hit them harder at their castle than they'll hit you. They cant sign their main force, take advantage of that.

Last Hope Ally final siege was a mess, but NF/Sin were very close to pumping down Oren, they made it to the throne room in the final 15 minutes with less than 3 party's and maybe 4 or 5 pushes since we were moving between Giran,Dion & Oren & fighting a full cc of enemies on all fronts since we owned Dion at the time(Soulmate who was our highest levels in ally were unable to help siege Oren due to owning castle).

I think our CC number was 86 at the time, and a lot lower level & gear than the majority of the top allys on the server now. A rare few of us had B grade. You guys could definitely muster this now. Our average level was 60 at this point.

New guys, stand up unite and take that Oren!!!!!! Don't let Bizzquit pretend that they can stop you. The second they leave, the opoosing force will hit them harder at their castle than they'll hit you. They cant sign their main force, take advantage of that.

For the people from the LastHobbit allies who left server and got destroyed by US. You are not matched to talk about Perkunas ;)

Come back, build your allies again and WE will DESTROY it AGAIN !

Fight like a man, build allies yourself but not throwing trash on forum and ask people here to stand against us LASTCOWARDALLY ! 

For the people from the LastHobbit allies who left server and got destroyed by US. You are not matched to talk about Perkunas ;)

Come back, build your allies again and WE will DESTROY it AGAIN !

Fight like a man, build allies yourself but not throwing trash on forum and ask people here to stand against us LASTCOWARDALLY ! 

Hehe. You obviously don't know nonfactors history if you called us cowards. 

Any who, that joker aside my post is to encourage  outside of main Allys. A unclaimed castle is not as intimidating as it seems. Tactics and practice could easily get you oren . It can easily be obtained withing 30 minutes uncontested of course between 4 or 5 pts of 60s with headquarters on the field.

Ez pz Boise.  Grow, make unofficial alliances and have some fun.