San0

Summoners... assemble.

Nice u guys doing this :)

btw

Can´t imagine Gladiator meeting. Bunch of retards at one place:o

​dude, if sano ever did gladiator meeting, that class would go straight to trash, just look how many game changing bugs ppl found in last few months, like reuse of aoe range skill being 3s instead of 9s, tss having 5s instead of 10s, cannot imagine if like 10 ppl assembled and tried skills for 1 evening, what could they find :D 

Nice u guys doing this :)

btw

Can´t imagine Gladiator meeting. Bunch of retards at one place:o

​dude, if sano ever did gladiator meeting, that class would go straight to trash, just look how many game changing bugs ppl found in last few months, like reuse of aoe range skill being 3s instead of 9s, tss having 5s instead of 10s, cannot imagine if like 10 ppl assembled and tried skills for 1 evening, what could they find :D 

Man ye I  can't imagine. They would probly find that lion heart should last 10 mins, and stun duration should be 20 sec. Besides they would implement skill called Full Retardness which would give u p.atk and ego + 50%

Time zones and RL commitments are a thing. Last i heard the meeting was mostly rizos spamming about boosting his class.

Shadow VR is chance not natural vr anymore(it even seems more nerfed than last week), and didnt get a move speed boost even though its the most important for a solo PS.

However everything else is looking better I couldn't begin to imagine what the guys before went through in 1.0, add shots and summoners will shut up until olympiad happens and resummon in combat isnt possible and pets are stunlocked/slept permanently.

Time zones and RL commitments are a thing. Last i heard the meeting was mostly rizos spamming about boosting his class.​

date was known for quite some time, and if u cannot make 1 hour in the evening, if u know it more than week ago, then u have to be kind of busy man (or just unlucky, but taking it generally that pretty much nobody showed up, then all of summoners on this server are busy [tho not busy enough to spam forum about buuuuugs])
also u have to consider like 1 month before the assemble sano even asked summoners to suggest time for it, so they can show up, but nobody answered so he gave pretty reasonable time

yeah, rizos was spamming about boosting his char for 1-2 hours, but at that time sano was testing things with 1 summoner who actually came, after that rizos left and i was testing some things with sano about summoners, eventho i dont even play it, just for fun and maybe to help a bit

summary: i dont care if ppl show up or not, its their bad, they had opportunity to fix their classes, they didnt, its just funny how ppl cry on forum

• Like 2