Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Reflect changed or buged

why now from  reflect 20 % max dmg its just +/- 455 dmg ? we test today reflect and from 6100 dmg only 455 dmg reflect.

ok now go and make the test with a char with cloths and jewels on where the formula of reflect will not count with the negative armor or m def. theres nothing wrong with reflect. just with your tests.

if you use it on a naked char when it gets to the point the skill takes in consideration the defence of the equipment it gonna have a 0 with mean it gonna be multiplying something by 0 which on last time i checked math its = to 0. so the damage you gonna get out of the reflect is not the correct one and most likely it will be always same value becuz it cannot be calculated correctly. 

there u go. chant of revenge, freezing skin, blazing skin, song of revenge. archer skills, mage skills.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

you know, instead of complaining that everything is bugged without knowing how stuff works, you can allways ask some one from GK or other official server to do the same test with a naked char and tell me what results you got.

stuff works diferent in this new clients, welcome to new world.

same way that items do not give exact the ammount of p def it says on the item becuz it takes in the calculation also the empty slots of gear u have. if you are not enough informed about how stuff really works, i ask you please to not make us waste time with unfounded reports.

as i said, ask ppl on GK to make same test and lemme know what results you got.

and only then if the results are different, you can say something is bugged.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

FAnax with  full m def  + heavy armor =  2033 dmg and 406 reflect

Fanax with full m def  no armor =  1814 dmg and 144 reflect

Fanax no m def + heavy armor = 5799 and 1154 reflect

Fanax no m def no armor  = 5957 and 144 reflect

TEST say what armor change reflect.

yes it changes reflect  and i just explained you why it happens but you just dont want to understand.

as i said, get some tests from official and maybe it will be clear for you after.

if you get a different result on this tests from official i will waste more time on this.

If u wanna help GMs fix bugs, post 2 videos in ur bug report, 1 from our server and 1 from offi and point out differences. It proofs that smth is wrong and also help gms to change it into good way

If u wanna help GMs fix bugs, post 2 videos in ur bug report, 1 from our server and 1 from offi and point out differences. It proofs that smth is wrong and also help gms to change it into good way

​and who will pay for us to test it on ru off ? nobody from ru off making post like we, cose thay play like server is, cos nobody know how to can be, and we have lotsppl from UQ who play until 2.0  and thay say how must be,and i just post there,also lots stats cheked by my self. cose nobody care abaut how they work.

GMs cant trust in everything you just say without posting any proof. You are one of sides in server and ur not objective. Same rules for every1 ;)

Orfen: С определенным шансом переводит 3% от нанесенного противнику физического урона в MP.

С определенным шансом переводит 3% от нанесенного противнику урона в MP. l2 central, thay have 2.0 maby it change from 2.0

С определенным шансом переводит 3% от нанесенного противнику урона в MP. l2 central, thay have 2.0 maby it change from 2.0

​Possible, because few weeks ago i was very much into Blessed orfen stats, and im 99 % sure it was only magic attacks.

ok. just becuz im a good boy and i dont like to leave ppl in doubts i went to dig deep on this reflect stuff.

turns out we were both right (who would say?)

reflect was changed back on the times where chars could go up to 100k HP to prevent reflect damage to be abused by naked chars in oly and on raids. so if you would be not wearing any armor reflect would readjust to that fact and not give back the amount of damage it should so those chars wouldnt kill ppl/bosses just by standing there.

turns out ncsoft did changed it back to how it was before, and on classic even if you are naked the reflect still works fully meaning you reflect back the full % of the full damage you receive.

never the less. and lets think on how we have reflect working now, (if you are naked, without armor, reflect does not work on full force), unless you are trying to exploit on some boss or something, tell me one scenario where this would have any impact on the normal game play? its not like ppl would go naked for pvp so they can kill someone with reflect damage becuz they would just get one shot considering no one has 20k + HP, and if its to use this move better use some low grade set that gives at least running speed.

Sign in to follow this