Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Orfen regen mp for physic skills

So today in pvp with TOP PRO player SOil i have some question.

1. why orfen regen for him mana ? he spent 2 rebufs on exping and kill all mobs just with skills and never use regen mp or sit for mana.  (have 8 gb movi how he exp) also have tested with 57 glad and 3 lvl orfen, skills give  from 80 % to 120 % mp from how much skill cost.

2. why triple sonick slash are not repeired  ?? CD must be 10 sec, but skill have 5 sec.and SOIL dont say nothink ? hmmm

3. why sonic blaster have almost 95-99 % for stun chance, and stun resists dont help at all ?

and who say abaut balance class, who say abaut  reflect dmg..... Glad can exp with no regen mana, he can hit heavy armor for 1700-1900-2500 normal hits,and kill mag with 2 skills, when mag make just 1200-1500 dmg.

4. DEX have no efect. -15 DEX not efected at all, the same atak speed with skill, the same attack speed with normal hits. with all this - 15 dex crit chance with skill is +/- 50 %

1. Orfen is broken, all of your mages are EXPing without mp rechargers. I can do the same with orfen while im hitting mobs for 4k.

2. I didn't know that TSS had 10 seconds CD. I already reported my AOE's when learned about it (Check old posts). Im not killing you with TSS np. ;)

3. Cause anchors got the same. I hit 2k on heavy cause I use my hex first and then I crit. I hitted so much to xwar cause I had 1.4k p.atk this time. (Dyes for EXP).

4. Im not using -15 dex :) And yes it has effect, if someone use -15 dex it goes -100 atk speed or maybe more. Mages will use 5 spells until -15 dex will try to blaster with duals.

Stop crying about balance when you got 1.5k cast speed and hitting me for 3k on critical while I got BO jewells +4.

And you're lucky that dark-holy resists are not working yet, 8 months now while 60% of server are nukers.

• Like 1

1. Orfen is broken, all of your mages are EXPing without mp rechargers. I can do the same with orfen while im hitting mobs for 4k.

2. I didn't know that TSS had 10 seconds CD. I already reported my AOE's when learned about it (Check old posts). Im not killing you with TSS np. ;)

3. Cause anchors got the same. I hit 2k on heavy cause I use my hex first and then I crit. I hitted so much to xwar cause I had 1.4k p.atk this time. (Dyes for EXP).

4. Im not using -15 dex :) And yes it has effect, if someone use -15 dex it goes -100 atk speed or maybe more. Mages will use 5 spells until -15 dex will try to blaster with duals.

Stop crying about balance when you got 1.5k cast speed and hitting me for 3k on critical while I got BO jewells +4.

​xaxaxaxa

1 orfen not broken he must regen just for magick skill.

2 so you noob if you play so long and dont see CD who is  2 time faste than must be.

3 anchor dont have so big land rate, and mental now +/- work, but stun resists dont work at all. on WL i have 1200 p atak and hit you just 500-700 dmg. admin have screen abaut dmg. i have hit more 600-700 dmg SWS, with song P def and 1 lvl more than you, so you wana say you have more p def than SWS with song ?

4yes you use. lots of your movi ans screen we check and see. also we have tons of chars and chars from ally, all from us change now and use - 15 dex who not efected atak speed, skill speed, just nothink change. so dont lie my friend. who have 1,5 k cast ?  maby 1100-1200 max. and we hit you with OL 74 full bufed 600 dmg and with mag 74 full bufed 1200-1700 when you hit  the same mag or me, heavy armor 1900-2600dmg. Dmg is secound my question, more intresting is  Orfen regen mp, stun chance, and CD for most pover skill who is 5 sec, also abaut skill attack speed with -15 dex

1. MP +31, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, Healing Power +6%, Skill MP Consumption -5%. Has a chance of absorbing 3% of damage inflicted on the enemy as MP. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Dunno where you see about magic damage.

2. Im old school player, didnt see in description there's the CD time, also I play with macros.

3. Ye okay about anchor whatever you say. SWS maximizes heavy armor mastery at 35 lvl, i'm 73. lol 

4. stats.thumb.jpg.86327c4b48e027fc9377d571  I don't have -15 dex and I'm not your friend.

screen from you its 0, when you burn weapon +25 and say joke, also i dont wana looking for yours video or screen where you got -15 dex, also i dont speak there only abaut yours -15dex. if you have much money and you can change everyday  dye 5 times its not my biznes, you change and make foto, easy. Abaut magic dmg  from orfen its from ru off lots ppl play there and know just magic dmg convert to mp, there you have all 100 % skills chance regen skill and you have full.Also good question where you buy  3 lvl orfen, cose all orfen  have perk  max 1-2 on from all ally, maby fat have.... maby... and all other UQ have, and when we leave perk all epics are in UQ

RIP

war.thumb.jpg.1bf4a009b974606869c4508604

i can put there yours 40 min exping video with 100% regen mp and kill all mobs on 1-3 skill. Mags 74 with weapons +12 must use 4-5 skills to kill the same mobs. so no comment

i can put there yours 40 min exping video with 100% regen mp and kill all mobs on 1-3 skill. Mags 74 with weapons +12 must use 4-5 skills to kill the same mobs. so no comment

​I'm beast, you're fastcastspelling pussies.

• Like 1

Upload the video, it will be funny how you're looking at me for 40 mins while you're dead. xD 

Orfen shouldnt work on physical skils? Hmm thats interesting. 2:20. About TSS i thought its only bugged in test server :(

will be intresting to see beast face when stun resist buf will be repaired, and stun chance from skills will be repaired, and dex will be repaired, and orfen. btw you dont say from where you get it, cose you dont drop from orfen it :) 

ty zorg, i used to tell Soil, orfen lv4 better should stay with DD, not healer, and he was uncertain and confused as fck, now thanks to you i know my leader had admited he was left and i was right, in secret, yo

2%20con%20cho_zpstmlwjvj4.gif

• Like 1

Orfen shouldnt work on physical skils? Hmm thats interesting. 2:20. About TSS i thought its only bugged in test server :(

​dont forget admin words, thay fallow ru off not  korea untill 2.0. in ru off just from magic skill mp regen

Man it's like you're talking to monkey. Tbh after so many times monkey could understand about orfen..

​xaxaxaxa

2 so you noob if you play so long and dont see CD who is  2 time faste than must be.

3 anchor dont have so big land rate, and mental now +/- work, but stun resists dont work at all. on WL i have 1200 p atak and hit you just 500-700 dmg. admin have screen abaut dmg. i have hit more 600-700 dmg SWS, with song P def and 1 lvl more than you, so you wana say you have more p def than SWS with song ?

4yes you use. lots of your movi ans screen we check and see. also we have tons of chars and chars from ally, all from us change now and use - 15 dex who not efected atak speed, skill speed, just nothink change. so dont lie my friend. who have 1,5 k cast ?  maby 1100-1200 max. and we hit you with OL 74 full bufed 600 dmg and with mag 74 full bufed 1200-1700 when you hit  the same mag or me, heavy armor 1900-2600dmg. Dmg is secound my question, more intresting is  Orfen regen mp, stun chance, and CD for most pover skill who is 5 sec, also abaut skill attack speed with -15 dex

​1. orfen is broken for u and him so where is the problem?
2. LF BUG FIX fast
3. He is glad, His skills avoid shield def, he gets dmg fonus from momentum and his skills have high power + he uses "hex"debuf. How can u compare WL dmg to glad? :D
4. Dex affect skill cast speed pretty much. When i put -5 dex on archer i could already notice i cast stuns a bit slower. But look who is talking!! Mage party who goes -15 men and loose 200 mp and 1 mana regen? Hahaha and you complain about - dex? he lost 100 atk speed and u 200 mp, wondering what is bigger :D. Bout stin chance lf test but i noticed some debufs like DA fear are not rly resisted by mentalshield, just static 90% chance value or smth, while others like WC fear dont land even w/o mental. Smth is broken with wc fear in my opinion, about DA dunno, need some tests also

3. TSS that's my best of my skills doesn't have avoid shield def, neither blaster and aoe skills. Just triple slash and fatal strike.

you are so wrong, zorg, koll, sano or kse never said they followed RU off or some sort like that, its just they are russian and obviously RU is the biggest l2 community in the word as well as the source of informations, so they chose RU off for easier work, not to re-create a second RU retail server

Hmm, didnt know it changed on classic, cos it always had "shield avoiding" feature. And since i played tyrant and he had shield avoiding thing in hurricane assault i thought gladi has also. But wiki skill description says gladi doesnt have :o

​xaxaxaxa

​1. orfen is broken for u and him so where is the problem?
2. LF BUG FIX fast
3. He is glad, His skills avoid shield def, he gets dmg fonus from momentum and his skills have high power + he uses "hex"debuf. How can u compare WL dmg to glad? :D
4. Dex affect skill cast speed pretty much. When i put -5 dex on archer i could already notice i cast stuns a bit slower. But look who is talking!! Mage party who goes -15 men and loose 200 mp and 1 mana regen? Hahaha and you complain about - dex? he lost 100 atk speed and u 200 mp, wondering what is bigger :D. Bout stin chance lf test but i noticed some debufs like DA fear are not rly resisted by mentalshield, just static 90% chance value or smth, while others like WC fear dont land even w/o mental. Smth is broken with wc fear in my opinion, about DA dunno, need some tests also

Rizo go play mario, if not UQ members this server will stay in 90 % of bugs and you still say all work ok, the same like you say abaut OL debufs,2 months all play with bugs and for all was ok, who say for you abaut mage - dex ? we all have melle cp chars, which we leave when reroll to mage, so we can easy test, also we have all other chars which we can test with all dye.

I agree with you many debufs are working "strange", They have strange landrate with or without bufs. Many of them may be bugged i agree. I noticed strange things also. But instead of crying on forum go test, make a movie with test and then put other movie from offi to proof they work wrong, Just what i do everytime i find a bug. Right now you say bugs are fixed cos of UQ but i dont see many serious bug reports from you, you only qq on forum and dont proof anything to help gms fix the bugs. I would say cyane does the biggest job about this. About dex it works correct for 1.5 server. Go cry to ncsoft if u dont like it cos it rly affect atk speed and physical skill cacting speed

Man dunno why are we answering him, this monkey wanna create linemage 2. I did a video about dark-holy resist and invocation song and nobody cared. Now he remembered that orfen is broken JUST FOR fighters ahahaha! and stuns are OP but anchors-fears are not. 

Man dunno why are we answering him, this monkey wanna create linemage 2. I did a video about dark-holy resist and invocation song and nobody cared. Now he remembered that orfen is broken JUST FOR fighters ahahaha! and stuns are OP but anchors-fears are not. 

​idk, soil, for me, i dont care about your vid becoz i already read it 6 months ago from innova foru, and it was from an old player from RU off made the thread about it, its obviously that NCsoft didnt give a sh!t about Dark-resistance, our admin could do better, but lets see what they are thinking first

I think its whole "attribute" system being weak. Holy weapon gives like 5% dmg and unholy resist 5% def right? Cos its system from god. I think it works same here as on offi

Sign in to follow this