Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Orfen regen mp for physic skills

are you sure haibara ?

​about mp regen on gladis and warlords? Yes!!

gladi regen by skills...

warlords regen by auto attack only...  its not fair.... 

if works with physical skills... lets make it work for all class with physical skills, not only the gladiator OP... 

and if someone sell you a orfen.. its a motherfff*******  . at this point i dont think someone sell. 

I think you should check on grankain if orfen works on WL cos it may be some balancing factor. If Wl rege mp with skills he may be too strong on pvp. Remember zerker on gracia final? Clarity/song of champion/reneval didnt decrease mana cost on rush impact. Even that +4 rapier trigger didnt work on rush impact, while working on all other physical/magic skills. Since WL on classic has same function like zerker on gracia, mby NCsoft made this intentionaly that wl cant orfen mp regen with skills. Im just guessing but for sure it needs confirm from some offi movie

I think you should check on grankain if orfen works on WL cos it may be some balancing factor. If Wl rege mp with skills he may be too strong on pvp. Remember zerker on gracia final? Clarity/song of champion/reneval didnt decrease mana cost on rush impact. Even that +4 rapier trigger didnt work on rush impact, while working on all other physical/magic skills. Since WL on classic has same function like zerker on gracia, mby NCsoft made this intentionaly that wl cant orfen mp regen with skills. Im just guessing but for sure it needs confirm from some offi movie

​wasnt it because RI was listed as "weaken skill" and not as "physical skill" back in gracia final (thats why it was impossible to evade it with UE/wind riding)?

to haibara TH gets low mp back because it doesnt aoe i guess? like i think orfen works good if u can aoe many mobs, and u can actually proc it many times per 1 skill

are you sure haibara ?

​about mp regen on gladis and warlords? Yes!!

gladi regen by skills...

warlords regen by auto attack only...  its not fair.... 

if works with physical skills... lets make it work for all class with physical skills, not only the gladiator OP... 

and if someone sell you a orfen.. its a motherfff*******  . at this point i dont think someone sell. 

​Orfen works like VR in warlords I guess so no mp in random aoe skills, you need target. In TH it works fine, just you're stupid, you didn't realize that works.

on dagger its just that u dont aoe with ur skills. Gladi hit 15 mobs for like 2k dmg with 1 skill so thats 30k dmg, you make 3k dmg with backstab and u expect to get same MP vamp as glad

Both warlord and glad regen mp. The main diference being glad skill cost less mana and deal more damage therefor making it more noticeable on glad then on warlord since warlord skills cost more mana and deal less damage.

Both warlord and glad regen mp. The main diference being glad skill cost less mana and deal more damage therefor making it more noticeable on glad then on warlord since warlord skills cost more mana and deal less damage.

​But AOE... glads aoe are much weaker than glads single target..

I personally never got mp back with orfen when i use skills, i get only with autoattack!! The only difference i see is the mp consumption of my aoe. Dagger gets mp back with orfen i saw it on TheLord(maybe less than gladi,but still takes).

In my wettest ingame dream, i imagine taking back mp from orfen and also old vampiric rage works on me like it did on mages/gladis. Damn,i would camp kariks forever :/

• Like 1

so... in a balacen and paralel world .... the gladi got all MP you want..  while the warlord got the lvl up a rech till lvl 70! 

nice paralel and balaced world. 

So you telling me that non stop mp on farm-exp is op just on gladiators and on mages is just fine, check info of server you have 2 guys lvl 76 cause of orfen. Thats balance eh?

I dont think there is smth like "weaken skill"
stun.jpg

​i am pretty sure it worked on gracia final as i described it, physical skills (dunno about magical ones, always played fighter) which were giving any kind of debuff were considered as weaken skills, thus not getting profit from clarity/song of champion/renewal but also were impossible to evade with UE/wind riding, coz they were giving evasion for physical skills, while those were listed as other type

it was fixed at gracia epilogue, were u could evade dmg from RI with UE/WR, but u could still get the stun effect

tho i doubt same thing applies in classic, it was just example how it was back in the time

​warlord dont regen MP by skills... 

So you telling me that non stop mp on farm-exp is op just on gladiators and on mages is just fine, check info of server you have 2 guys lvl 76 cause of orfen. Thats balance eh?

Cose ppl play more than you, have better cp than you and die less than you. But now when i reat this topic i wana ask admin how much euro cost orfen 3lvl. Cose like i see more than soil have 3 lvl, question is simply. How ???? When we kill all orfens and just 4-5 orfens die when kill other ppl not uq. And now we see what more ppl have it... so wtf is going on, and dont say me that someone sell it in giran harbor guys. We have 4 -5 orfens from all ally and we have kill 95 % of it. So how other ppl from server can have it ?

Me and tanka are real life friends, we gave 3k euros for 3 orfens 1.5k each one.

Bwahahaha wtf this monkey is saying again? The only money we've given were in start of server for PA account. There's an option if you click alt +c named trade. How orfen works -> 3% of damage are going to mp. I can hit bs mobs for 8k on criticals so I get back like 240 mp. Im saying again, warlords had no VR to skills before it get changed, i rerolled from warlord cause od that. Thats how orfen works, you need target, warlords are not hitting with targets except quick spear.

O say true. If you get from orfen this all parts of orfens nobody more can have it. Still not 3 lvl.  And how we see there are more ppl who have 3 lvl orfen on server.  Also you lie just now in post. Cose we all know abaut yours tons of b res and escape from when we was in perkunas. You lie all time soil. The same like you dont know abaut cd of you skills.... and like someone say range stun skill

Brez scrolls were from squashes. So now we're the super donators with +3 weapons but you have +12 weapons and you ain't donators, right. I don't have reason for lying. Also yes I donated for range stun to land easier, I got baium ring lvl 3.

Brez scrolls were from squashes. So now we're the super donators with +3 weapons but you have +12 weapons and you ain't donators, right. I don't have reason for lying. Also yes I donated for range stun to land easier, I got baium ring lvl 3.

Cose you skill make 1500-2000 dmg still with no grade weapon. So you dont need weapon and we make 1500 with +12 weapons. 

Cose you skill make 1500-2000 dmg still with no grade weapon. So you dont need weapon and we make 1500 with +12 weapons. 

​Okay

zorgzor are you trolling ? i hope so , or else i dont see a reason why you play in a server where your enemies have help from GMs (as you imply) . Ok maybe you are a nolifer masochist and i dont wanna judge but you should go see a doctor if thats the case. It will improve your life trust me :)

Finding enemies everywhere is a serious real form of desease.

• Like 1

Orfen works on Warlord same like Vampiric Rage before. Only absorb hp or mp from normal attack but not from all aoe skills like Spinnish Slash or Thunder Storm or even Quick Spear skill that requires you a target to hit San0. Thats how it should work on Warlord. Nothing is bug here !

And i can tell you the reason why zorgzor cry about it. Its because xWarx ( or atleast he was Warlord before then he reroll to Necro now ) xWarx cant absorb mp from Orfen level 3 just like me. So zorgzor want to use that idea to cry on forum. So basicly, 100% he knows that its not bug for warlord because he played at official before. But he still want to make this post, just incase if you got tricked by him. You will fix Orfen that only mage can absorb mp but not fighter. Guess which side will have more advantage from that idea if it becomes true? Ofc its UQ and their allies bcs they are no lifer farming 8 hours per day and they are also dominating all epic bosses for now

Cose ppl play more than you, have better cp than you and die less than you. But now when i reat this topic i wana ask admin how much euro cost orfen 3lvl. Cose like i see more than soil have 3 lvl, question is simply. How ???? When we kill all orfens and just 4-5 orfens die when kill other ppl not uq. And now we see what more ppl have it... so wtf is going on, and dont say me that someone sell it in giran harbor guys. We have 4 -5 orfens from all ally and we have kill 95 % of it. So how other ppl from server can have it ?

​like 3 months ago i saw all AQ/Core/orfen on giran harbor, tho i didnt have much adena back then to buy any of those, but now its impossible to get it on market

if someone from VR bought it back then, maybe they gathered all orfens in clan and made one lvl 3, come on, its not impossible for 1 big side to make epic lvl 3 when they want to

​like 3 months ago i saw all AQ/Core/orfen on giran harbor, tho i didnt have much adena back then to buy any of those, but now its impossible to get it on market

if someone from VR bought it back then, maybe they gathered all orfens in clan and made one lvl 3, come on, its not impossible for 1 big side to make epic lvl 3 when they want to

We know abait it epics and there was just Aq  who was selling not uq but other random ppl. From vigilance most cose thay kill some aq   and some 1 lvl thay have and selling to buy CH. When binds end for ch  epics was in giran harbos 1 day and thay stop selling it. Cose price was 300kk  than 200kk  for 1 lvl. Who is worst than BO  ring. Now abaut my warlord and orfen i have read big fail and autor is not corect to say abaut mp regen. He dont regen mp to aoe skill. And i never say that he must regen. I start speak abaut glad regen. Cose when we was melle cp orfen  dont regen for tham. Just for mage. And ppl from ruoff also agre that he regen just for mage. Now we see he regen still for melle atack. Still pp can hit mobs with auto attack and get mp every hit abaut 10 mp. So the same tyr can exp non-stop with full mp not just mags.  

We know abait it epics and there was just Aq  who was selling not uq but other random ppl. From vigilance most cose thay kill some aq   and some 1 lvl thay have and selling to buy CH. When binds end for ch  epics was in giran harbos 1 day and thay stop selling it. Cose price was 300kk  than 200kk  for 1 lvl. Who is worst than BO  ring. Now abaut my warlord and orfen i have read big fail and autor is not corect to say abaut mp regen. He dont regen mp to aoe skill. And i never say that he must regen. I start speak abaut glad regen. Cose when we was melle cp orfen  dont regen for tham. Just for mage. And ppl from ruoff also agre that he regen just for mage. Now we see he regen still for melle atack. Still pp can hit mobs with auto attack and get mp every hit abaut 10 mp. So the same tyr can exp non-stop with full mp not just mags.  

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11017-orfen-earing-buged/

i am pretty sure u werent running melee cp back in the time when it was reported, it was even fixed (with u saying gj with fixing orfen, now core), then there is topic where u ask at ru off forum how it should work, and u get answer physical attacks regen mp too, idk man, kinda feels u wanna **** others now that they are able to do this also

Sign in to follow this