Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Orfen regen mp for physic skills

Abaut orfen repair. I say abaut mental bonus from orfen and corect stats. Cose first orfen have big bugs like nobody know. For example thay give +100 m def and it was reported in first days. Also 2 lvl orfen stats works like 3 lvl. And 3 lvl was like 2 lvl. Also mental resist bonus dont work. And still players with full epics get 80-90 % for debufs from player 10 lvl less. Abaut friends from ruoff and forum i have say abaut friends from clan. We have 4+ ppl who play there from start  so 1.0-1.3.-1.5 and there was no regen mp for tyr/glad like there and like you read off ru forum ppl until now dont know how he must regen. 

zorgzor stop lying pls. Every new post you make is bullshit. EVERY POST. 

We discuss among us how we cant land a silence/fear on dee cause he is 76 lvl with our 70-72-73 chars AND you post on forum that you get debuffed 80% from people 10 LVL UNDER YOU? 

im begging you stop saying bullshits to have advantage on a fu cking game. We know your tactic crying on forum ALL the time but it is not working. You cried after you lost castle, you cried for debuffs ,you cry for orfen , maybe you want a server where all people are 20 lvl under you and cant touch you.

Edit: But ofc its okay when jessi gets unbanned right? ;) 

• Like 2

Abaut orfen repair. I say abaut mental bonus from orfen and corect stats. Cose first orfen have big bugs like nobody know. For example thay give +100 m def and it was reported in first days. Also 2 lvl orfen stats works like 3 lvl. And 3 lvl was like 2 lvl. Also mental resist bonus dont work. And still players with full epics get 80-90 % for debufs from player 10 lvl less. Abaut friends from ruoff and forum i have say abaut friends from clan. We have 4+ ppl who play there from start  so 1.0-1.3.-1.5 and there was no regen mp for tyr/glad like there and like you read off ru forum ppl until now dont know how he must regen. 

​1.0 1.3 ofc orfen wasn't giving regen to others cause there was no orfen earing. Damn you went berzeker on crying dunno what you saying! o.O

Sign in to follow this