Dancerok

2.0 Prophecys effects

As we all know 2.0 is coming to us and with it 3 porff and 3 proff buffs gonna come. I surffed all internet but didnt find precise information about diffrence in chant of Victory and Prophecy of Fire, even on what lvls it's gonna learn 76 or 78. If anyone have information about this buffs I would like to know ( Also wanna know what Water and Wind prophecy gonna gives in classic).  

P.S. Information from l2central.info not clear, cos some forums says that prophecys gonna be all same some not ..... 

As we all know 2.0 is coming to us and with it 3 porff and 3 proff buffs gonna come. I surffed all internet but didnt find precise information about diffrence in chant of Victory and Prophecy of Fire, even on what lvls it's gonna learn 76 or 78. If anyone have information about this buffs I would like to know ( Also wanna know what Water and Wind prophecy gonna gives in classic).  

P.S. Information from l2central.info not clear, cos some forums says that prophecys gonna be all same some not ..... 

​Hello!

Since the admins said that the skills will not be changed at all, you can take a look at this link

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/

Prophecy of FireReceives Soul Power for 5 min. For a member of a party increases Max HP by +10%, HP Recovery bonus by + 10%, P. Atk by +10%, P. Def by +10%, Atk. Spd. by +5%, and Debuff Resistance by +10%. Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.Hierophant
TypeActive
Level76
ItemScroll: Prophecy of Fire
Casting time4 sec.
Reuse time4 sec.

Chant of VictoryReceives Soul Power for 5 min. For members of a party HP / MP Recovery bonus +20%, P. / M. Accuracy +4, P. / M. Evasion +4, P. Atk. / M. Atk. +15%, Atk. Spd. / Casting Spd. +10%, P. Critical / M. Critical +15%, P. Critical / M. Critical Damage +15%. Consumes 60 Spirit OreDoomcryer
TypeActive
Level76
ItemScroll: Chant of Victory
Casting time2,5 sec.
Reuse time5 min

wizard servitor is so bad wtf? I dont even get any bonus matk? 5% cast speed for 20 spirit ore every 5 mins. Are you kidding me NCSOFT?

No attack speed or vr on assassin servitor. lolz

Classic: 

SkillDescriptionClass
Wizard ServitorFor 5 minutes, causes the servitor to be possessed with the spirit of an ancient wizard. Increases MP Recovery Bonus by +10%, M. Def. by +10%, Casting Spd. by +5%, Debuff Resistance by +20%. Decreases MP Consumption by -3%. Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.Elemental Master
TypeActive
Level78
ItemScroll: Wizard Servitor
Casting time4 sec.
Reuse time

1 min.

sluga_ubiyca.pngAssassin ServitorPossesses a Servitor with a spirit of ancient assassins. For 5 min. P. Evasion +3, P. Accuracy +3, P. Critical +10%, P. Critical Damage +15%, Speed +10%, Debuff Resistance +20%. Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.Spectral Master
TypeActive
Level78
ItemScroll: Assassin Servitor
Casting time4 sec.
Reuse time

1 min.

Normal l2: 

Skill 1347 1.jpgWizard Servitor1buff7002000400-For 5 minutes, causes the servitor to be possessed with the spirit of an ancient wizard. Increases MP Recovery Bonus by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, magic damage by 2, and Debuff Resistance by %s7. Decreases Speed by %s8. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.
Skill 1348 1.jpgAssassin Servitor1buff7002000400-For 5 minutes, causes the servitor to be possessed with the spirit of an ancient assassin. Increases Accuracy by 4, Evasion by 4, Atk. Spd. by 20%, Critical Rate occurring in the rear by 20%, Critical Damage occurring in the rear by 20%, and Debuff Resistance by 10. Allows servitor to recover 5% of physical damage inflicted on the enemy as HP with a certain probability. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore(s).

@gfbot take a look at other prophecies. Wizard Servitor is basically PoWa and Assassin Servitor is pretty much PoWi.

They made all Prophecies much weaker, with only exception to CoV which is still the "1 buff fullbuff"

@gfbot take a look at other prophecies. Wizard Servitor is basically PoWa and Assassin Servitor is pretty much PoWi.

They made all Prophecies much weaker, with only exception to CoV which is still the "1 buff fullbuff"

​They nerfed them because they gave transformations and cloaks way too much power.

And we dont have any of those. 

They wanted pvp to be more balanced, and not a deciding factor whether or not you have a prof or not. 

Oh well, time to class transfer again. 

5% casting speed for a level 77 skill is a fucking joke tho. I'm starting to hope san0 reverts it towards the interlude stats or at least polls it up or something. 

Ehh, who am I kidding. Ill never get to level 77. rofl.

​They probably did it because they gave transformations and cloaks way too much power.

And we dont have any of those. 

Oh well, time to class transfer again. 

​Also, please:

SkillDescriptionClass
Servitor ShareExtends the summoner's abilities to the servitor. Using the summoner's abilities as the basis, extends to the servitor P. Atk./P. Def. by 30%, M. Atk./M. Def. by 10%, Max HP/MP by 10%, Atk. Spd. by 10%, and Casting Spd. by 3%.All summoners (after 3rd class transfer)
TypeActive
Level80
ItemScroll: Servitor Share
Casting time1 sec.
Reuse time1 min.
 SkillDescriptionClass
Final ServitorFor 5 minutes, causes the servitor to be possessed with the spirit of an ancient hero. Increases Max HP / MP by +10%, P. / M. Accuracy by +4, P. / M. Evasion by +4, P. / M. Atk. by +10%, P. / M. Def. by +10%, Atk. Spd. / Casting Spd. by +5%, P. / M. Critical Rate by +10%, P. / M. Critical Damage by +10%, and Debuff Resistance by +20. Consumes 20 Spirit OreAll summoners (after 3rd class transfer)
TypeActive
Level79
ItemScroll: Final Servitor
Casting time4 sec.
Reuse time

1 min.

^ I guess you want to reroll because summoners will be too OP, right?

The point I was trying to make was that ES will be the worst summoner out of the 3 unless the 77 unicorn isn't nerfed to shit as well.

PoWater is a joke compared to pof/PoWind.

After playing summoner for 1 year without beat shots. I am heavily disappointed.

When I die, I want NCSOFT to lower me down in my grave so they can let me down one last time.

If the mobs aren't AOE nukable by my pony, warlock will be top tier summoner, and I will have to reroll or I will just be wasting my time.

-Kai the cat already has the best summoner stats in the game. (Fastest / best hp / best patk)
-Free afk exp in archer raid parties.
-Recharge pet.
-Binding cubic broken on high hp mobs.

It will probably take me 3 more years for a summoner like me to get to level 80.

The xp gap between level 77 and level 79/80 is probably a 6 month - 1 year grind, I am sure of it.

See you in 3 years when I can start playing my class.

Also final servitor has awful stats compared to CoV.

If we are going to compare which class is OP based off level 80 skills, uhm Hello there. 

Flames of InvincibilityCalls down a blessing of flames on nearby clan members to make them invincible. Consumes 100 Spirit Ore.Dominator
TypeActive
Level80
ItemScroll: Flames of Invincibility
Casting time5 sec.
Reuse time30 sec.

I hope you people were there when this skill was first introduced. 

The clan who won, was the one with the most level 80+ dominators. 

Seriously, has anyone played a phantom summoner past level 60 on this server? The best thing you can get is a 20 euro class change to warlock/es. rofl.

Atleast u have char working  +/- like on offi and u have added buf summons which are not avilable even on 2.0 offi. Some ppl have to play costom nerfed chars :D. Ull forget about powi stats when u get ur beast shots finally :P. I agree wizzard servitor sux, but cmon, mby warlock gets advantage over pony but atleast PS gonna get rewarded for all this painful farm without recharge and shots ;)

edit: FOI 30s reuse? nice :O

​Indeed again they did WC best 3 proff buff 

i truly believe 30 sec reuse foi is jut mistype/misstranslation, also dont forget the tactic with most dominators 80+ was so OP, because u could actually cast skills while u had FoI effect on you, but it was changed in gracia final that u cancel your celestial once u start casting, so its good just to rush trought enemies to some better position for fighting, not fighting itself

Im not sure, for siege i think PoWi is best. 10% speed is like wtf. 15-20 speed for every class? WIth this archers are uncatchable.

About CoV and VoP. for pvp i think VoP>CoV? With catsle buff and OL in pt this is quite strong no?

Y it should make more sense, because i cant imagine SR with this buff :D 

​i can imagine my SR with this buff and its a dreeeeeeam