Sign in to follow this  
StrOnGeR

Help With my Bladedancer

Help Experts

I have a Bladedancer level 40, with set full plate and dual top c. The account is premium and I have a warcryer lvl 58 with haste 2

This was to explain my question. By time, all I can do is farm too so I'm seeing myself dyes for farming (stressed that do not want pvp).

If someone helps me, I'd appreciate it.

regards

+12 STR -15 CON if u want to solo hit mobs

if u want to aoe train with parties, i guess -15 con is a bit overkill, but if u want to combine i would go at least for 8 STR in this case (anyway most of the time sws is the one pulling, so u should be fine)

• Like 1

for solo pve only i would prolly go -con + STR and after u get fury dance even sacrifice some DEX to pur more STR. but this is me from my point of view from the outside, i dont play the game so this might not be very good. so better w8 for players to reply.

tho im pretty sure everyone will agree on the -con + str, again, if its for solo pve.

• Like 2

Dont do dyes if u dont know if u solo or u need to pull trains. BD is quite good char with no dyes to farm. BUT if u are 100% sure that u will level up solo, go +15 str.(and dont forget HP pots)

If you want do solo buy a lot of Major HP potions and put +12 DEX -15 CON or +12 STR - 15 CON... nobody mentioned ++DEX cause the addition is not so high, but you will see it works pretty fine for hitting with duals and also add crit so you will kill maybe even faster than with STR boosted.

Anyway best way to lvl up is go train mobs.. for that go +12 CON - 15 STR (stun resist and +++ HP).

Hope I helped you buddy ;)

bd for solo pve, cant imagine myself doing that. lol

+con -str, x4 mobs, poison, sting, run, run, run, poison, sting, autoattack, 5 mobs per rebuff. :D