Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Skills do not land at all

its bug of visual positioning. U see ppl next to u but they are a but further away, try to autoattack em and after that spam aoe skills to make sure ur next to them

About ultimate, hes not flagged so ur not gonna make dmg to nonflagged ppl with nontarget aoe skil

yep, as rizos said, u dont make dmg to non flagged ppl with AoE skills (unless its target aoe and u have them in target), and second one is just visual bug, where kiam got stunned a bit away from where u saw him standing, thus he wasnt in your aoe range

Can that visual bug be fixed?

​i dont think so, its just some small things in communication of clients<->server appearing at same time to make this happen, it shouldnt occur that often tho

to give example sometimes this happens and when u play dagger, even if u see the back of the target, the visual appearance of the target says it is back, but in real game he is facing other directions or is a bit away from the spot

i doubt cos even ncsoft never fixed it, its since l2 begining, i think its consequence of keeping low internet speed requirements of l2

On kiam situation, you jumped down, but you actually was still up. On ultimate, he wasn't flagged.

​Maybe I am going crazy!!! I see things they do not actually happen! :o 
xD

Thanks for the answer guys.
Too bad for my gameplay style :/

​blindly spam skills? Damn, unlucky u ;/

i thought its about more brainz during pvp. 

sorry for u, that u couldnt kill box PP, know ur skills man, funny :D

​i dont think so, its just some small things in communication of clients<->server appearing at same time to make this happen, it shouldnt occur that often tho

to give example sometimes this happens and when u play dagger, even if u see the back of the target, the visual appearance of the target says it is back, but in real game he is facing other directions or is a bit away from the spot

if anyone is interested, its becouse of the UDP connection type, instead of TCP/IP.

connection between server and client is not monitored, imagine its a pipe divided in half, one half is incoming transmission and the other one is outgoing. and u just pour data there without worrying if it will go to the designated target or not. thats why nearly every time if u trget someon hell do a slight movement, becouse then your client sends request to recieve exact location of ur target and make the adjustments.

• Like 3

if anyone is interested, its becouse of the UDP connection type, instead of TCP/IP.

connection between server and client is not monitored, imagine its a pipe divided in half, one half is incoming transmission and the other one is outgoing. and u just pour data there without worrying if it will go to the designated target or not. thats why nearly every time if u trget someon hell do a slight movement, becouse then your client sends request to recieve exact location of ur target and make the adjustments.

​cool, nice to know that :D ty 

​SO i was +/- right, just didnt know how it works and what is its technical name :D

So as one of the oldest warlord players in server. Welcome to my world. :-P Everyone (even War) has to be flagged to get hit by AoE skills, there some other issues in warlord beside that. Like final frenzy and orfen mp regen as far as i heard but beside that you have a very nice class. About the rest i guess it's clear what is happening.

ALRIGHT AS I WAS PVPING I WENT NEXT TO TARGET I HIT IT WITH BASIC HIT SO THAT I MAKE SURE I AM NEXT TO TARGET (ABOUT VISUAL BUG).
I USED SPINING SLASHER AND I HIT THE TARGET.
I USED THUNDER STORM AND I DIDNT TOUCH THE TARGET.
AGAIN I USED SLASHER I HIT AND AGAIN THUNDER STORM DIDNT HIT.
BOTH ME AND THE TARGET STOOD STILL.
I NEED A GM TO EXPLAIN ME WHY THAT HAPPENED THANKS FOR READING.

Also if wl is pk all his aoe skill dont work. Cose enemy is not flaged when attack me. Just range stun work but how kill enemy with one skill :)

Also if wl is pk all his aoe skill dont work. Cose enemy is not flaged when attack me. Just range stun work but how kill enemy with one skill :)

​this is no bug, thats how it should be, that u cannot land skills on not flagged ppl

bug which legiana described should be checked

Sign in to follow this