SOiL

Question - Suggestion Class change

Groups are rly good set up, its way how fast u can exp this char.

So now u saying that dagger levels up in same time as warlord ? 

The thing is staff needs to decide WHY class change is made:

1) For server to survive (like PA). If so then delete all groups and make that mages can change to bishops and bla bla bla(like this some CPs could fix inside problems). Donators feel.free to play.

2) Or its made for people who failed with class and wants to get better one. But not changing all the time WL-dagger-gladi-archer. Fuking clownfiesta. Assasins,archers,warriors,mages.

3) if its reason 1&2 then make three groups supports,tanks, dd. Lol.

Btw it was made on 1.0 where mages solo had insane exp as well as in pt.

​well, daggers are usually part of melee pts, that means that most of the time they xp with duelist/WL in pt, which also means they xp with same pace, now u could argue that gladi could make his own small aoe pt to xp, and yes, that would be faster than most of warirrior tier classes atm, but i doubt tiers exists there to balance every single xp method u got there

example, Th3Lord and SoiL, TH and duelist, keeping near same lvl even on 73+, i dont really see how duelists xp faster if u look at it that way ;) 

W/E guys. Im really tired, of this :) we will get oly maybe then people see it. 

It was same before i left server i make some QQ topics and when i came back those problems were changed.

For example adding rush to destro. Do u even imagine in CS underflag how many people destro kills with frenzy or withouth and gladies with 0 mana? I dont have video now but our Destro takes million kills underflag, while gladies waste mana or hits like rabbits. Adding rush only gives destro 1v1 aspect. Thats it. But its different and lets just wait :) 

So many guys change chars on archers(no brain), but castle siege is full mages or melee, few pts archers 2-4?from 30-35pts on CS?

My clan main archers and we probably change class on melee or mages after patch 2.0. Rework VR/reflect and rush on destro work for melee and mages.

PA is good tank, he can be worst than DA, TK, but PA is PA. When u like it, u will be play it. Classic will be grow up long time , after one day with other patchs, he can be OLY star! :)

Dont change group, only create max limit on acc.Example 3times for all time?

TBH i dont see problem with class change as it works like sano said. U loose all points when u class change plus you cant class change when ur hero. Cant see any problem in it. Also i can understand ppl who class change to find new cp that needs other class than they play, or they are disappointed with their class like PRs who reach 59 and see custom skills. I think its fair service. Also most of classes can exp pretty efficient solo. For example i tried to exp dagger (which is considered as one of slowest solo exp clas) i just put there good bow pl set and +12 str dye and i did 12kk exp in 1h while i make 15kk on archer in sos, i doubt ppl make more exp for example in abg aoe, so even dagger can make good exp if u are dedicated for solo farm, thats why i think class change doesnt give big advantage to exp ur char faster and then switch back to ur oryginal class (it would work for supports but supports cannot switch back from dd to support so they cant use this). All in All i wouldnt change anything in class change system