Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Olymp buffs

Hello everybody, I have 2 questions about incoming 2.0 patch 

The first one is about olymp buffs, are y gonna add the olymp buffer who will give 5 basic buffs on your choice? 

and the second one about CP potions? Instantly will say that i totally against adding them, or at least do a cooldown for them like 2-3 mins so no spam in pvp of this pots.....

P.S.

Ty for fast answear 

The first one is about olymp buffs, are y gonna add the olymp buffer who will give 5 basic buffs on your choice? 

and the second one about CP potions? Instantly will say that i totally against adding them, or at least do a cooldown for them like 2-3 mins so no spam in pvp of this pots.....

P.S.

Ty for fast answear 

​Buffer why not? Its been always there. Theres not sense to play w.o buffs.

There will be no CP pots for 90%. It has been discussed alrdy and alot of ppl dont want it.

What are the choises of buffs? Anyone got a site about it?

a-ehm: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/#olimp

Olympiad Buffs
Haste lv.2Magic Barrier lv.2
Acumen lv.3Blessed Body lv.4
Wind Walk lv. 2Blessed Soul lv. 4
Might lv. 3Berserker Spirit lv. 2
Shield lv.3

and why wouldn't they want to add oly buffers? without buffs only healers would win. or fearlockers. 

​[edit] apparently someone was faster than me at posting :v

Olá a todos, eu tenho 2 perguntas sobre entrada de patch 2.0 

O primeiro é sobre buffs olymp, são y vai adicionar o tampão olymp que dará 5 buffs básicos da sua escolha? 

ea segunda sobre poções CP? Imediatamente vai dizer que eu totalmente contra adicioná-los, ou pelo menos fazer um cooldown para eles como 2-3 minutos para que nenhum de spam em pvp desta panelas .....

PS

Ty para answear rápido 

CP ​Potion  no 

P.S.

Ty for fast answear 

​Buffer why not? Its been always there. Theres not sense to play w.o buffs.

There will be no CP pots for 90%. It has been discussed alrdy and alot of ppl dont want it.

​LOL i think blesses too much 

and adding might but no empower?? This ol will be for physic classes or what?

​Here we should start laughing. Check top pvp info and top lvl info how many fighters can you see? 60-70% of server playing mages. linemage2! At last that's something for the fighters.

Dude it's not about what classes mostly play on the server it's about olymp and that all classes have to be balanced and fair, adding all important buffs for phys. And only 1 for mages it's not about fair 

and adding might but no empower?? This ol will be for physic classes or what?

​top oly farmers are necro and DA, and last time i checked they werent fighters :D 

and why wouldn't they want to add oly buffers? without buffs only healers would win. or fearlockers. 

​w/o buffs elves would be dominating hard as hell, i mean, in every chronicle most of the elves classes were dominating coz of big variety of self buffs (and humans had biggest disadvantage), however here they lost it, coz they added every self buff what made elves pro in oly avaible for everyone, while they took away the attacking buffs which others werent able to take, coz they had to take the basic buffs, while elves had pretty much full buffs :D too bad

Dude it's not about what classes mostly play on the server it's about olymp and that all classes have to be balanced and fair, adding all important buffs for phys. And only 1 for mages it's not about fair 

​here we go, u cannot balance everything in L2, thats why PR is nerfed here, coz ppl think its not funny when he comes gang u and deals to u 12K dmg, however if u nerf this, u will disbalance other things as 9vs9, mass pvp as sieges, olympiad

lets say u have 3 most common scenarios, olympiad, party vs party, mass pvp
if u try to customize balance in one of those, u will just disbalance everything else by a lot, and thats why u cannot have everything balanced, simply some classes are good in oly, some are good in 9vs9, some are good in mass pvp (and some are good in every of those :D ), but thats how it is

also saying that fighters get might in oly = they have all important buffs is pretty stupid imo, i would much rather get focus+dw over might buff as archer (especially here where normal attack crits deal more dmg than skills) 

​here we go, u cannot balance everything in L2, thats why PR is nerfed here, coz ppl think its not funny when he comes gang u and deals to u 12K dmg, however if u nerf this, u will disbalance other things as 9vs9, mass pvp as sieges, olympiad

if u try to customize balance in one of those, u will just disbalance everything else by a lot, and thats why u cannot have everything balanced, simply some classes are good in oly, some are good in 9vs9, some are good in mass pvp (and some are good in every of those :D ), but thats how it is

also saying that fighters get might in oly = they have all important buffs is pretty stupid imo, i would much rather get focus+dw over might buff as archer (especially here where normal attack crits deal more dmg than skills) 

​of course for daggers and bows dw focus need but what about gladis wl and so for whom this buffs not so necessary, it's like Im gladi I need only P atack and Def buffs and here it's go I have Might, haste, B body shiled and M barrier.... while mage gonna have only acu shield ( i don count bless cos fighter gonna have it as well )

In fact im playing Tyrant, I just wanna see fair oly in 2.0, and to my mind the best idea will be add haste might shield empower acumen AND that's all......

​of course for daggers and bows dw focus need but what about gladis wl and so for whom this buffs not so necessary, it's like Im gladi I need only P atack and Def buffs and here it's go I have Might, haste, B body shiled and M barrier.... while mage gonna have only acu shield ( i don count bless cos fighter gonna have it as well )

In fact im playing Tyrant, I just wanna see fair oly in 2.0, and to my mind the best idea will be add haste might shield empower acumen AND that's all......

​oh, so u would leave shield there but removed Magic barrier? :D does that seem right? also u picked all the "useful" buffs for gladi, but u didnt pick up ww, gl playing olympiad w/o ww, which is the most important buff there :D also only classes which get big boost from might are gladis, tyrants, destros (WL?) i guess? thats 4 classes out of like 31 classes? while from empower u would have freaking summoner nuking u for 1k with aqua swirl, so i think the buffs there right now are just fine as ncsoft decided that