Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

About hitting low lvls

dont forget that UQ join ES side.. not ES the UQ side. tell the story how it is. not altered. they come to us... who knows why...and why us..... but there are great ppl.

continue zerg with urs not ally friends :9

dont forget that UQ join ES side.. not ES the UQ side. tell the story how it is. not altered. they come to us... who knows why...and why us..... but there are great ppl.

​Definitely we all see that. Abusing orfen bug to go 75+ ? great people ,

Flaming in Russian in forum (hard1 half posts are flames) ?  great people. 

Blaming Gms For Bribery and helping enemies WITHOUT ANY PROOFS. great people!!!

I think you dont know how to judge people. Better say they are great players , i give you that. They play all the time.

Now about the side joining , you dont even believe that seriously. They left perkunas , they wanted allies to stay strong and ofc they wouldnt find people elsewhere. Your clan was the ONLY choice they had.

• Like 5

​that almost sounded like "we don't know why we got some extra allies all of a sudden, it's not like we needed them anyway...oh, but they're really useful when it's needed."

probably one of the best quotes of this week(and it's only tuesday!), allies poking each other was missing in my list. now i've almost seen them all 6.gif

the reason isn't really hard to find out thou: when you got 2 sides hunting you, you either join forces with someone else, or you go down the drain. and apparently the drain wasn't big enough.

• Like 1

​You become minions of UQ clan. The real monkeys leave perkunas and make a new clan and you folow them coz the epics (they dont let you farm and join them?)

i remeber wen your clan cry about epics wen waterworks try to farm epics, you are ally with waterworks those good days. Im ETE do you remeber me wen you and some clan mebers cry for party ? Good old times e?:)

Your clan and UQ know about orfen bug (i think this bug you find it later last 2-3 months) and dont report it. (really mast ban every 1 using that bug, for some weeks or decrease the lvl cap to 75 lvl)

For any low lvl cry about take pk from high lvl chars, you choice a side the monkey side and war is war accept that and stop cry. 

Sry for my bad english i try my best :P

UQ and Minions KAKA !!!!!!! :))))))))

• Like 3

​You become minions of UQ clan. The real monkeys leave perkunas and make a new clan and you folow them coz the epics (they dont let you farm and join them?)

i remeber wen your clan cry about epics wen waterworks try to farm epics, you are ally with waterworks those good days. Im ETE do you remeber me wen you and some clan mebers cry for party ? Good old times e?:)

Your clan and UQ know about orfen bug (i think this bug you find it later last 2-3 months) and dont report it. (really mast ban every 1 using that bug, for some weeks or decrease the lvl cap to 75 lvl)

For any low lvl cry about take pk from high lvl chars, you choice a side the monkey side and war is war accept that and stop cry. 

Sry for my bad english i try my best :P

UQ and Minions KAKA !!!!!!! :))))))))

​ES was doing Queen Ant before UQ join us.

80% of server will get ban if there will be ban for using bugs. I dont see coment from ete abaut  crit craft, or how it call dauble craft system from start, when ppl from pride and vig (lots ppl change clans), but this all ppl use this bugs from 1.0 and craft items x2. Also ete was the only one dwarf which stun was 100 % in 1.3 patch, cose just he report abaut stun and just for him stun was repaired. All other class have no chance for stun. Still now summons who have cubic can paraliz rb. Abaut epics bug nobody know. I have report all buged stats from epics which we know. But abaut how much regen nobody know for single target. We all can find movi from ruoff and see how regen mp grom aoe. 2 skills and full mp. But no one from ruoff melle dd show orfen on melle fighters. So dont say abaut bug using. Cose we report all.

80% of server will get ban if there will be ban for using bugs. I dont see coment from ete abaut  crit craft, or how it call dauble craft system from start, when ppl from pride and vig (lots ppl change clans), but this all ppl use this bugs from 1.0 and craft items x2. Also ete was the only one dwarf which stun was 100 % in 1.3 patch, cose just he report abaut stun and just for him stun was repaired. All other class have no chance for stun. Still now summons who have cubic can paraliz rb. Abaut epics bug nobody know. I have report all buged stats from epics which we know. But abaut how much regen nobody know for single target. We all can find movi from ruoff and see how regen mp grom aoe. 2 skills and full mp. But no one from ruoff melle dd show orfen on melle fighters. So dont say abaut bug using. Cose we report all.

ETE had no idea about x2 crafts. When you leave off craft shop, can't see what you've crafted.

Now about LS in raid bosses etc, check this. Monkey. We do report the bugs. You don't.

We did see how it works in ruoff stream, no need to tell us more bullsh1t how it works.

​Monkey alert !!!

I never craft both items, if gm can check that plz check me and ban me now, if some 1 craft on me and take 2 items (lucky 1) i dont know that coz wen i make shop i go afk or offline shop (you have some foto to show me that bug ? first time i hear that)

I was the higher Dwarf in the server wen you are low only dee and i was same lvl those good days, my stun depents on lvl. WC OL and Dwarfs have same Hammer skill (stun) you have it too but you are low for me. and i stop to play my litle 1 coz my cp need WC.

You monkey play with bugs you and you ally of monkeys....

Monkey says : But abaut how much regen nobody know for single target. YOU ARE ALL TIME BOX WITH 1 MAGE IN SAME PT AND HIT 1-1 MOBS IN BS AND NO RECHARGER USE. are you stupid ?

You stun was for  9 sec when all server have +/-5  sec  we fight near drake spot all time and you was less lvl than we. Abaut craft crits know lots ppl. I start play on server 2  weeks from start and this bug still was. Dont remember when he was repaired.

ETE had no idea about x2 crafts. When you leave off craft shop, can't see what you've crafted.

Now about LS in raid bosses etc, check this. Monkey. We do report the bugs. You don't.

We did see how it works in ruoff stream, no need to tell us more bullsh1t how it works.

I dont say abaut who report who not. I say abaut who play with bugs. Cose you say we play with bugs. We dont have summoners so we cant to know how cubic work or  does he have bugs. I see it on random party when we kill rb. And nice logic man. You say ete pit all time just offline craft and never craft by self hahahaha. On start server you all craft items.

Nah I stopped playing after 5 first days here, then I started 1 month later. (I fcking loved how everyone were in D-C grades and max lvl to 60) :D  We say about someone know the bug he's using without report it. You knew about orfen, but you didn't report. Like NC Soft could let this non-solo exp in classic happens.

• Like 1

You stun was for  9 sec when all server have +/-5  sec  we fight near drake spot all time and you was less lvl than we. Abaut craft crits know lots ppl. I start play on server 2  weeks from start and this bug still was. Dont remember when he was repaired.

​ETE create in 21/11/2015

1 month later in server starts

skill says 9 sec but its not 9 sec in past. now it is after 1.3 or 1.5 change this i dont remeber

i dont have other to tel to a stupid monkey like you every body see the post you do and laf

you use a bug who can unbalance all the server and you know it for months.

skill says 9 sec but its not 9 sec in past. now it is after 1.3 or 1.5 change this i dont remeber

i dont have other to tel to a stupid monkey like you every body see the post you do and laf

I think ppl who fight v you in 1.3  dont remember how was in 1.5 but dragon valey i remember like yesterday. And just you stun for 9 sec. We play as melle dd so we know how much stun must be. 

I think ppl who fight v you in 1.3  dont remember how was in 1.5 but dragon valey i remember like yesterday. And just you stun for 9 sec. We play as melle dd so we know how much stun must be. 

​You know about stun in dwarves, you know about orfen, you know about everything. FIX DWARVES STUN, OP

Special for you ete if you are so old to remember it.

​bla bla bla blA bla what you want stun for 1 sec ? to be happy what try to told me there ? i dont understand i told you some times my stun is not 9 sec coz you use stun resist i make stun all time coz i know if stun i hold you there and if i make auto hit stun remove

isnt the time stun its coz i rape you all time..... you and dee

Ban me plz the only active old dwarf destoy the server :(

What about orfen told me now is now correct coz try to told us its all ok its not bug and cry to gms not to fix

STUPID RETARD MONKEY.................

AND MY LVLs ARE ALL LEGIT and your lvls is about orfen bug remeber that wen try to find somethink wrong about me !