Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

fighting ! xD

friendly tip, if u put ress scrolls on F6 first bar, it looks kinda stupid when u are looking for them in inv during the fight (twice) :D i know sometimes ppl forget about those small things, but u know, every little thing helps in pvp, so maybe next time

friendly tip, if u put ress scrolls on F6 first bar, it looks kinda stupid when u are looking for them in inv during the fight (twice) :D i know sometimes ppl forget about those small things, but u know, every little thing helps in pvp, so maybe next time

That's one of the reasons I post this videos. Thx, but 8 just didn't expect our ally to start pvp against us, so I was chilling)

​u havent seen Taduliz clicking all his skills by mouse xD

Why you hit allies? Shame on you.

​sometimes need to hit allies, when enemies cant do deal dmg ;)

​u havent seen Taduliz clicking all his skills by mouse xD

Why you hit allies? Shame on you.

​sometimes need to hit allies, when enemies cant do deal dmg ;)

thing someone plays bad doesnt mean u shouldnt try to play good

where is aden siege video?

​its on youtube, but only for ally members xD

​something like that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb8uQJFilUU

​yes exactly like that

PS: things we know about castles, you will never even imagine possible.

​I dont think so))) We could take aden a mounth ago but  was no will of the leader then was desicion to take Giran from you. Now I think conditions are good to figth for Aden with you see you there. ;)

​yes exactly like that

​I dont think so))) We could take aden a mounh ago but  was no will of the leader then was desicion to take Giran from you. Now I think conditions are good to figth for Aden with you see you there. ;)

there were definitely not tries to take aden on past sieges, but i guess u wouldnt even need to try to get it, u just didnt want it. cool

Yeah didn't ever seen Unique trying to take aden.

​You're lier dont you remember when you and virgi just come to Aden to prevent us taking it?

​simply #facepalm

​You're lier dont you remember when you and virgi just come to Aden to prevent us taking it?

​oh, so u actually tried, but someone prevented u from taking it? yet u still talking u could take it month ago? cool stories bro

• Like 3

​oh, so u actually tried, but someone prevented u from taking it? yet u still talking u could take it month ago? cool stories bro

​But you re just liar. We took giran from you, you took Aden? so we re stronger than you and its possible to took Aden for us. Just a logic.xD

​But you re just liar. We took giran from you, you took Aden? so we re stronger than you and its possible to took Aden for us. Just a logic.xD

​what liar? where exactly did i lie? i am just saying that u couldnt take aden month ago, u tried it several times (or maybe once, but u tried) and failed to take it, coz other clans intervened

i have no idea who got what castle, who took which one from enemy or so on, i am back for 2 weeks, and i wasnt actively participating on last siege either, so stop this lying that i am liar ^^

Yeah it is possible, you have what you need to reach about 90% chance to do it.

See yea on the battleground.

​yes exactly like that

​I dont think so))) We could take aden a mounh ago but  was no will of the leader then was desicion to take Giran from you. Now I think conditions are good to figth for Aden with you see you there. ;)

there were definitely not tries to take aden on past sieges, but i guess u wouldnt even need to try to get it, u just didnt want it. cool

​You wrote this, its a lie. There wasnt any serious tries - its a true. There was 1 try just for try and 2nd attempt which Perk and Virgi interfered, but it doesnt mean that we couldnt do this. Just leaders desicion to change the vector of attack. 

​You wrote this, its a lie. There wasnt any serious tries - its a true. There was 1 try just for try and 2nd attempt which Perk and Virgi interfered, but it doesnt mean that we couldnt do this. Just leaders desicion to change the vector of attack. 

​haha ok dude, definitely lie, u just went to aden for fun i guess, not to take it, i believe u are the guy who would say "hey, we could easly kill valakas, but u know, we rather went to steal AQ from enemies" (meanwhile enemies got your valakas), u got really good leadership there if it was "like that"

​haha ok dude, definitely lie, u just went to aden for fun i guess, not to take it, i believe u are the guy who would say "hey, we could easly kill valakas, but u know, we rather went to steal AQ from enemies" (meanwhile enemies got your valakas), u got really good leadership there if it was "like that"

​What shit are you talking about?

​What shit are you talking about?

​you.

​yes exactly like that

​I dont think so))) We could take aden a mounth ago but  was no will of the leader then was desicion to take Giran from you. Now I think conditions are good to figth for Aden with you see you there. ;)

​To take aden u need brainz, no brainz no aden. Now who took aden who not?

Lider decisions, ha, u re mess of nolife ppl, u zerg it out or not, at ur clan theres no lider moves seen.

​yes exactly like that

​To take aden u need brainz, no brainz no aden. Now who took aden who not?

Lider decisions, ha, u re mess of nolife ppl, u zerg it out or not, at ur clan theres no lider moves seen.

​Ye we dont have such strong leadership, solid alliance management and also so genius minds.:DxD;)