Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Returning player LF CP/CLAN

Looking to return to this server , I am 69 Necro with star wars weapon. I am looking for an active CP or a functioning daily clan system. I haven't played in a few months so i am out of touch with server sides and politics. My only requirement is communication in UNDERSTANDABLE english. Having two hands in PvP is also a huge plus.

What I offer:

• A fully geared necromancer, including one of the best caster weapons on the server. Ready to jump in action straight away.
  • A PvP and MMORPG Veteran , including being a Hero on other l2 projects , two rank 1 tittles in WoW arena and 14 gladiator tittles.
  • Dedication and skill.
  • Fluent english. Decent russian. Basic spanish.

What I am looking for:

• English speaking CP or Clan that plays daily and actively participates in PvP.
  • Good leadership that causes no drama, I am a grown up and the last thing I want to deal with during my leisure time is wasting my time on pointless crap.
  • Long term plans for 2.0 and beyond.

If you are interested in recruiting me, feel free to drop a PM on the forum.I will be actively checking in the next few days in order to browse and review my options.

Welcome back bro! <3
Back to nolife?!

+ for him, very skilled and active player :)

​only if i find decent party :P

we are russian community in cp

​((

Also bump

• Like 1

dont even need to know nickname ingame, such players don't get easily forgotten)

​not sure if you mean it in a bad or a good way :DDD also bump

he means it in good i believe

good player with knowledge of his class, also dedicated to whatever he decides no matter what it costs ;) bump

give me that gun and i will give u hero specter after 2.0 :D how come u cannot find cp for such a long time?

​I looked for a week or so and gave up , had good offers but non-english :( I am trying my luck again after 1.5months , since i have the spark to play again. If i dont find anything again I guess ill  be looking again in some time. I was too lazy to create new topic so i bumped my old one.

Bump , also selling a demon staff +13 since i can't find CP :D

​Price for staff?

​I am not familiar with current server economics , since i haven't played for a few months. Leave me an offer via pm  , ill let the staff run for a few days until i get familiarized with the market again and let u know.

​If you're serious send mail to FNMT with price, or pm here

​If you're serious send mail to FNMT with price, or pm here

​I am , if i dont find a CP in the next few days ill sell the staff , gna let u know when i decide to give up on looking for a party ;)