Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

why SS/BSS turn off when person die

also why imposible to fear DA tank ? 2/9 if  lvl enemy is less,  other stats like con / win / men dont effected Fear so why other class i can fear but DA non chance ?

also why imposible to fear DA tank ? 2/9 if  lvl enemy is less,  other stats like con / win / men dont effected Fear so why other class i can fear but DA non chance ?

​any other class you want to nerf cause you dont land curses? Btw da is  tank he got huge resists and high m.def his job is to be frontline and tank not get easy cursed and outplay :)

​any other class you want to nerf cause you dont land curses? Btw da is  tank he got huge resists and high m.def his job is to be frontline and tank not get easy cursed and outplay :)

​he dont have any pasiv resist for fear, also on classic stats dont efect  debuffs, and m def he have just little more than mags or overlord. but like i say m def dont effect there  versus fear or sleep, just mental buff, so i am intresting why cant fear him, and he fear all

about the DA fear

contrary to what some of you might think san0 actualy has more stuff to do then go and makes tests everytime someone cannot land/resist a debuff. xD

but you can use the usual buffs to reduce the chance of getting DA fear. as in mental shield works against da fear.

Edited by San0

but since im a good guy.

first try no buffs no epics.

second try with mental shield

third try with mental and epics.

• Like 1

but since im a good guy.

EBcu7M?1479319440

​so you wana say chance is 4.85 % ? and we get fear abaut 10+ time from 4-5 fights and no one resist it. ?

chance is 4.8% if you have mental shield, full epics set, and he doesnt have any epics. 

just core i dont have. so its imposible to get non stop fear from DA if its 4 %, Me 76, dee 76 and EE 75  nobody resist fear from "Pistols" DA

• Like 1

but since im a good guy.

EBcu7M?1479319440

​Is it Joke? Duration I think is the time, we speak about the chance. Give back adm. panel and commands on test server plz.

that is the chance of skill landing considering all the factors. funny how you guys focused on the part where it says duration and not on the part where it says skill probability but ok.

also the fact that some ppl come here and doubt about what i say even after i go out of my work to make the tests you guys require its not very nice.

anyway. im getting used to this kind of stuff.

just to leave it here for ppl with troubles on understanding. Mental shield works versus DA fear. Epic jewels work versus DA fear.

that is the chance of skill landing considering all the factors. funny how you guys focused on the part where it says duration and not on the part where it says skill probability but ok.

also the fact that some ppl come here and doubt about what i say even after i go out of my work to make the tests you guys require its not very nice.

anyway. im getting used to this kind of stuff.

just to leave it here for ppl with troubles on understanding. Mental shield works versus DA fear. Epic jewels work versus DA fear.

​I know thats not right, just like sonic blaster. You write here theory, I see practice everyday PVP vs Soil's team. I think we can make movie about it and plz dont tell me about luck than.

Cose we are borring hear ansver lucky.... all glads on server is unlacky and one soil is lacky glad ye ? The same shit with enchanting. One person which i pm on skype every 2-3 days is selling weapons +12 /+13 when all other  cant make +5 or more. Cose enchants in giran harbor is not so much. Also blades from drop is not so big chance. But lucky person can make it when he want. Nev clans come we all see it. Lvl 52 + and with full b grade or c grades +12 at the same day..... what is going on than on black market ? From where this all items ??????

back to bss off when die they off not just from me. Dee from pt also have this problem when die from vigilance party. For example 2 days ago we fight maby 4 times. In some pvp we die and ress. And everytime when we die bss go off. We see tham like on. But thay dont work and need click on tham twice to turn on tham. 

just core i dont have. so its imposible to get non stop fear from DA if its 4 %, Me 76, dee 76 and EE 75  nobody resist fear from "Pistols" DA

​xaxaxaxa real ? taduliz again you say lies ? need more op the mage or wat ? i land 1/7 fear on dee if i am lucky but wen you go down from us you start crying again on forum ..san0 make the test and you have see the numbers and steal crying  have a nice day !! (mordekayzers fear and anchor land to me 9/10 this is ok ?)

​xaxaxaxa real ? taduliz again you say lies ? need more op the mage or wat ? i land 1/7 fear on dee if i am lucky but wen you go down from us you start crying again on forum ..san0 make the test and you have see the numbers and steal crying  have a nice day !! (mordekayzers fear and anchor land to me 9/10 this is ok ?)

​why you lie now ? i am mordekayzer and i fear you two time from 4-5 pvp's  and i use more than 10 skills. and like you see admin say 4 % and like you remember when buffer heal dee in one pvp you fear 5 times dee with 100 % chance who have epic and mental buff, and when bish come you b soe. i dont speak now abaut pvp who win who die, i speak abaut debuffs, and dont forgeet you are less lvl than we, and like i see you know some bugs maby for better land rate ? cose you come there with 3 posts when we start speak abaut you :)  i think i will start make movi from all  pvp from now, to show how work all skills. cose we are borring and tired from this,

yes make a movie! but you never will up loading this movie !allays wen the facts its against you no one of you says enything... ( 4+ monthes whit orfen earing solo xp and on one says anithing)was no buff after second rez and i make 5-6 fear and land 3-4 ! dont forget to upload your pr in movies

and in the end.. if you wand come whit me to arena to make some test i say to hard1 this and never comes

hard1 is top pvp player in mario. back to movi, like i say i make movi abaut skills, not who die who not. cose who win you know, what you need 2-3 ppl more what we to kill us. i dont wana say how much time yesterday you die or pr, also say thx for thelord who comes with clan, and when all die he run, nice team play bro

yes make a movie! but you never will up loading this movie !allays wen the facts its against you no one of you says enything... ( 4+ monthes whit orfen earing solo xp and on one says anithing)was no buff after second rez and i make 5-6 fear and land 3-4 ! dont forget to upload your pr in movies

​ so first time you say 1/7 now you say 3/5 - 4/6. its still more than 60 %, but like we see it was 90 %  and when dee die, he ress self from SE, he buff self with mental  emp and other buffs. so GL to lie more and more, cose we see how you chance words in any post

Sign in to follow this