Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

why SS/BSS turn off when person die

yes make a movie! but you never will up loading this movie !allays wen the facts its against you no one of you says enything... ( 4+ monthes whit orfen earing solo xp and on one says anithing)was no buff after second rez and i make 5-6 fear and land 3-4 ! dont forget to upload your pr in movies

​ so first time you say 1/7 now you say 3/5 - 4/6. its still more than 60 %, but like we see it was 90 %  and when dee die, he ress self from SE, he buff self with mental  emp and other buffs. so GL to lie more and more, cose we see how you chance words in any post

​it was no buff and lant to him 3-4

yes make a movie! but you never will up loading this movie !allays wen the facts its against you no one of you says enything... ( 4+ monthes whit orfen earing solo xp and on one says anithing)was no buff after second rez and i make 5-6 fear and land 3-4 ! dont forget to upload your pr in movies

​ so first time you say 1/7 now you say 3/5 - 4/6. its still more than 60 %, but like we see it was 90 %  and when dee die, he ress self from SE, he buff self with mental  emp and other buffs. so GL to lie more and more, cose we see how you chance words in any post

​he said he did that after ress when dee had no buffs

​ok we all undestend that you are a monkey ..san0 tell you the numbers !and you say that san0 say lies ? you dond respect the san0 and you dond respect any one thats the reason that i have 5 post here . and all we can see that you dont want to come to arena to test it whit me !! you dont say anything for that why?

You lie abaut land rate. Now you say what you know better was dee on buf or not.... he newer stay from ress and he never fight with no buffs. Also how he can res and dont take buffs. If you ress self 10 times and try use one skill like "llght" but you die one more time on 50% casting skill its not us problem. we dont fight with no buffs its normal i think. i am at work so i dont test now, like i say i will show movi for all from pvp, lets ppl see, than thay will know why we make posts like this.

PS. i never say admin lie. just i dont beleve this stats, cose its imposible and never work with normal pvps, or like i say someone use bugs with passiv stats which admin cant see, and no one player cant see, its populiar on "paytowinn" servers. like we see one week one or two person is runing with black nick what is imposible to donate or to do, but thay have it, and restart was and thay still with it. the same with enchanting items, if mag weapon is 33 % chance how there is so much weapons +12/+16. if bow like fighter weapon have 66 % i can beleave there will be some +10++ enchants, but now we see 60 % of server have this weapons, but nobody in game sell it.

You're 76 and pistolas is 74. In theory you got same lvls. Now about debuff land rate. You said you don't have core, so it's not 4.8% like san0 show us. Core gives 20% mental resist-attack rate, so it's 25%. About stun I won't comment it again, you chose mage, you had warlord you know how stuns are working. 

The only thing I aggree with you is the +12 weapons we all see everyday, but it's not the right post to do this.

When i pull mobs at bs  with mental shield,lionhear and lvl3 orfen i sometimes get rooted by shamans. Should i cry here about hold land rate or create a new topic?

@San0 plz check my skill of WC (Freezing Flame) coz not give the correct damage.

Skill says: Strikes the target with magical cold flame,causing loss of 204 HP per second for 10 seconds. And give 136 damage and some times not tick 10 sec but 7

allso check if some 1 have epics coz gives 86 or 96 damage. check if that damage is correct.

@San0 plz check my skill of WC (Freezing Flame) coz not give the correct damage.

Skill says: Strikes the target with magical cold flame,causing loss of 204 HP per second for 10 seconds. And give 136 damage and some times not tick 10 sec but 7

allso check if some 1 have epics coz gives 86 or 96 damage. check if that damage is correct.

I have report abaut heal of overlord. There is one description abaut heal per secound but it heal less

When i pull mobs at bs  with mental shield,lionhear and lvl3 orfen i sometimes get rooted by shamans. Should i cry here about hold land rate or create a new topic?

​oh nice... you also have 3 lvl orfen ?

​Dude,we already solved this. Our cp has orfen. Don't act like u don't share it with other cp members.

​Dude,we already solved this. Our cp has orfen. Don't act like u don't share it with other cp members.

Nop. Cose its for mag or ol. So just me and dee have

Nop. Cose its for mag or ol. So just me and dee have

​so pinkcake and morde has their own orfen lvl 3? together with other mages like hard1 and ancord? or they have never borrowed them from you?

We all have self orfens

​then it makes sense u dont need to borrow other guys from pt, but if other pts if have 1 special equip and the guy is not online or someone else will profit from it more on pve, we usually borrow equip in pt (for example when i was still playing in uchiha cp and rizos had better bow then me, we switched it for RB farming, coz me as SR could pull off higher dps, so we would kill the boss faster, so thats what happened here with soil borrowing orfen to warpole i guess)

Sign in to follow this