Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Part number 10

Dont wana post, dont wana post, dont wana post... fuck i need post... now we see that team who never farm epics have 3 epics 3 lvls nice.... also we see how op are dmg from glad, no buff = 2700 crits. And how much resist we see from stun... 

Dont wana post, dont wana post, dont wana post... fuck i need post... now we see that team who never farm epics have 3 epics 3 lvls nice.... also we see how op are dmg from glad, no buff = 2700 crits. And how much resist we see from stun... 

​the epicks its yours problem find the person who sell 

• Like 1

​PLOT TWIST!: It's zorgzor himself selling the epics! xD

Before you talk about 2.7k, I used hex first that means -23% p.def and I was full focus that means 30% more dmg on my best skill. Even no buffs aaaand.. its my best skill :) 

​hehehehe. good joke :) someone sell epics :) nobody farm it just old UQ and you say someone sell who ? admin ? you say like idiot, logic is random ppl creat party and go kill epic... buhahahaha, and make random pic up.....

this is like the 5th time you insinuate we are selling items to players...i've been closing my eyes and letting it slide by over and over again but its getting a bit on my nerves, i would advice you to be careful on this comments to avoid future problems.

this is like the 5th time you insinuate we are selling items to players...i've been closing my eyes and letting it slide by over and over again but its getting a bit on my nerves, i would advice you to be careful on this comments to avoid future problems.

​just ban him and we are fine....