Sign in to follow this  
rukpook

Question to mages

Hello,

What do you think about mages? Is classic club good place for them? I play with mage and have still low lvl but I have conclusion: playing with mage without emp is almost impossible while fighters can exp without buffs (I mean solo). It is not problem because I have 2 computers and have box SE, but... my friend doesn't and he is mage too. He said many times that he can't exp without emp and I just started thinking about it. If I be in his situation, I would change to fighter for sure.

So I think classic club is bad place for casual players who play with mage. Solo, without CP and party, mages can't do anything. I think that is a reason why we are losing a lot of players.

What more, as I know, we don't have emp in CH which doesn't help.

Final conclusion is:

No emp from NPC, no free box (for buffer) = very bad thing for mages.

All my friends say that no free boxes is very bad idea and they hate it, me too (even when I have many PC's and I can buy PA).

What more, if you look around: a lot of people exp with box buffer anyway. What about rest who can't box? They are far away behind or left the server.

They made Herb of Progress to help newcomers (other changes are not even worth to mention) but it isn't what newcomers need. They need buff or box. Just saying.

I play with 2 computers and it is not cool and I'm afraid that my friends will quit because no free boxes. Some of them have more than 1 PC's too, but I'm saying again, it is not cool :/

And what is your opinion?

p.s. I'm not saying that you have to make free 1 box, but I could suggest something, you could make NPC with buffs, where you can choose just ONE buff (even 1 lvl buff) from few. Then mages could choose emp.

never played mage, but since there are no free boxes, ppl play supports actively, and thats where party matching kicks in with "mage lf se for duo xp"

did something similar with my archer when i couldnt box pp, found active one in 15mins, and when he was leaving after 2 hours, he rebuffed me, and during that buff i found other pp

this depends in which prime u play, but l2 is party game, not solo

never played mage, but since there are no free boxes, ppl play supports actively, and thats where party matching kicks in with "mage lf se for duo xp"

did something similar with my archer when i couldnt box pp, found active one in 15mins, and when he was leaving after 2 hours, he rebuffed me, and during that buff i found other pp

this depends in which prime u play, but l2 is party game, not solo

​Thank you for your opinion, you are right, but if you know, mana recharge is much more valuable. So, for example: if we have emp buff, it desn't mean that we don't need mana recharger. And 1 lvl buff gives a lot of less than 3 lvl emp.

Shot00077_zpsfeb1clsq.png

losing player? LOL

​I saw sieges at twitch yesterday :) And I know that we have more and more players. You take it wrong. I mean that mages at low lvl have hard life which is not good for newcomers. Nothing more.

I just want to know your opinion, If I want to change something I would make topic in "Sugestions".

classic not for you.

​I will say that to my friend :D (who says that he can't exp without emp). I'm sure that he will answer: "Fuck it, I'm quiting" :P

oppinon has been spoken, classic not for you

​Why not for me when I'm talking about my friends and maybe others? You didn't read my first post carefully :(

oppinon has been spoken, classic not for you

​Why not for me when I'm talking about my friends and maybe others? You didn't read my first post carefully :(

​Ignore, fat is sometimes agressive :D He is still orc :D 

Because we know u, u havent friends. U talk about your problems as your friends. :D

Easy way from this problem.

Stop be solo player, find some good clan (friendly, party exping) and talk/write with others, helping them, they help u. Its old good style lineage, no tryhard, solist, CP pts and toxic atmosfere.

• Like 1

Because we know u, u havent friends. U talk about your problems as your friends. :D

​Hahahaha :D But in fact, my friends aren't as hardcore as me. I like to play with them and I'm just afraid of lose them, but as they say, shit happens :D

Stop be solo player, find some good clan (friendly, party exping) and talk/write with others, helping them, they help u. Its old good style lineage, no tryhard, solist, CP pts and toxic atmosfere.

​Thank you for suggestion, it can help!

from lv1 to early 20s you'll be exping solo mostly since starting areas aren't much populated, so you'll have to deal with that.

after 20, u can start going to abandoned camp, making aoes with a party.

after 30, aoe at partisan.

after 40, aoe at alligator and so on.

however, keep in mind that Classic is not for solo players. especially not for casuals.

so if you want to solo, you'll have to either use 2 pcs, or get a box by buying coins with real money or adena.

otherwise do like everyone else was always meant to do: find friends to play with.

well i get back to classic club like two or three weeks ago. I started again with a litle dorf :3 For now almost all low level players and new bie who i meet left from server (for numbers... like 40 new bie players and just 6 keep playing)

I just can tolk about what dont like to they from server:

1- Auction - Premium Account (almost all was ppl who cant paid PA or any other service)

2- Party at level 20 to 40 are very hard to get

3- Top C price (ppl come to server see a top C weap 20kk or more and think "danm i never can get that")

4- Ppl who can use "premium" (well i think that one was just envy )

5- Ppl use party matching like a trader channel

Maybe sound like sh1t but a npc buffer lvl 1 to 40 will be great for the new bie ppl. (i dont really like this idea cos is not like classic must be i think)

well i feel really happy with how the server looks today and the good work of our GMs / admin. And i just want to said a few reason about why some new bie ppl just quit

Sorry for my english u.u

well i get back to classic club like two or three weeks ago. I started again with a litle dorf :3 For now almost all low level players and new bie who i meet left from server (for numbers... like 40 new bie players and just 6 keep playing)

I just can tolk about what dont like to they from server:

1- Auction - Premium Account (almost all was ppl who cant paid PA or any other service)

2- Party at level 20 to 40 are very hard to get

3- Top C price (ppl come to server see a top C weap 20kk or more and think "danm i never can get that")

4- Ppl who can use "premium" (well i think that one was just envy )

5- Ppl use party matching like a trader channel

Maybe sound like sh1t but a npc buffer lvl 1 to 40 will be great for the new bie ppl. (i dont really like this idea cos is not like classic must be i think)

well i feel really happy with how the server looks today and the good work of our GMs / admin. And i just want to said a few reason about why some new bie ppl just quit

Sorry for my english u.u

​1- buy second laptop or dont box. Play summoner. Its free server.

2-yep server is not new guys, and reaching 40 is fast nowadays.

3-The higher you are, the more money u make. So adena comes with drops and grind. If u go RB party 24/7 u are wasting adena.

4-LOL, you know that other classic costs?

5-In official its even worse.

• Like 1

question is how dedicated the player is, its not h5 anymore, top c is the second best weapon u can get atm (kinda, low b will still be low, but some might prefer it) so its not something u should be able to obtain in first 2-3 days of server

i played with one player which shut himself in market for 2 weeks, buying, selling, reselling stuff and after that he was able to buy emi+9 or 10, which was quite some gun back in the time

so while others were grinding for lvls, he did marketing for adena and whil i was running in akat, he had emi+9

so its all about what u want to achieve atm, i had times i wanted to lvl up really fast and havent even picked up adenas, but there were weeks we were just spoiling w/o getting real xp on main chars, just so we could gear them to top equip

• Like 2

The thing is price of mats is too expensive, last time i checked i think i had to buy mats worth 12-15kk adena to craft Top C bow. How can i sell it cheap after that? 

Modoy and Pro already said the correct thing. If you want to have fast xp in this server you propably wont have adena. So take your time , you dont need to have top C bow on 40 lvl , patience is everything.

• Like 2