Sign in to follow this  
EtoRazEtoDva

The forum community must know it's heroes!

u attacked me with Rizos before when we had argument, and i missed 1 to tricycle, coz 69 is for UQ/Vig :D

​i attack ppl who lie, write false information or have sh1tty non truth arguments without sense, and so far u have never persuaded me with your replies to not be in any of those categories

Dude did he rekt any1 on forum? I saw sano doing it but datplays? He looses with each argument he brings :D. Or u mean "GMs dont get rekt on forum"?​

Do i lose arguments? I doubt, but atleast i response to all arguments, when they re brought to u, u re picking some other way of flood not answering to right post.

​actually, u never response when i am pissed already that parts of arguments arent enough for ppl like you, so i gather everything in 1 reply, and waiting for u to say if what i write is wrong, u either stop replying in topic, or u appear few days later to again discuss another thing with arguments which doesnt make sense (for example in rizos "server custom changes" topic, i wrote u reply on single thing u said out of many arguments against the main post of topic with 444 words, yet we can see your next reply on next topic when rizos brought dagger from 2.0 and its dmg, full of bullsh1t and 3/4 of it being totally irrelevant trying to prove anything, and after explaining how wrong your argument is, your only sentence you could write was "modoy and rizos gay troll couple again on me" )

• Like 1

sigh... i dont know if i can try even harder to explain things to you, you know, i can explain things to you, but i cannot understand them for you

I alrdy told u in topic u bring here in ur post. Im against abusing server and GMs decisions. If somebody says "hurr durr skill broken, gm dont want to fix it, it have to work 100% retail like" i ask him to go retail farm character, test skill, bring video proofs - not something youtubed w.o knowing setup.
GMs provide what they can do best, they have official files, but some packets may be broken, so they fix this stuff to be fair. Usually its 50/50 like debuffs landing which was not working.
Next moment is somebody say "hurr durr i hope PW will work in 2.0 like in this video" i say, why u suppose it wont be working like this? We dont have 2.0, u will be QQing in 2.0 when u create PW, recreate situation from ur vid and prove that its broken, but how u can assume its broken when theres no 2.0 yet?
The third(?) if GMs decided to nerf something like VR, deal with it, they know what they do, VR working on skills was joke, it may work on retail, but remember retail have 3x more players, and there it makes abit more sense. But still retail classic is Linemage, GMs did wise thing nerfing VR to avaoid everybody playing mages, i know how it looked before nerf VR and how it changed after nerfing VR, server got bumped with more warrior classes, not only mages around.

U guys can talk whatever or attack me, but i did my statement and i will keep it.

I will be the one that disagree, bcoz i'm thinking on long term, not like ppl that want all free, or be boosted and they leave anyway, and leaving their mess. Fairplay is key.

I alrdy told u in topic u bring here in ur post. Im against abusing server and GMs decisions. If somebody says "hurr durr skill broken, gm dont want to fix it, it have to work 100% retail like" i ask him to go retail farm character, test skill, bring video proofs - not something youtubed w.o knowing setup.
GMs provide what they can do best, they have official files, but some packets may be broken, so they fix this stuff to be fair. Usually its 50/50 like debuffs landing which was not working.
Next moment is somebody say "hurr durr i hope PW will work in 2.0 like in this video" i say, why u suppose it wont be working like this? We dont have 2.0, u will be QQing in 2.0 when u create PW, recreate situation from ur vid and prove that its broken, but how u can assume its broken when theres no 2.0 yet?

Keep trying.

​ok, i keep trying

FC was NEVER working like on retail on this server, at the start it was totally broken, and admins "fixed" it to adjusted value, why ppl assumed from videos it will be OP? maybe idk

also on some videos we know setups, and we recreated same setups on this server, nothing more to prove

i know gms try their best to bring server, but your argument "hurr durr skill borken" is not just we ask them to change w/o any proofs or anything, THEY KNOW IT, THEY CAN COME HERE AND TELL U " YES, THE SKILL IS NOT WORKING RETAIL LIKE, IT HAS DMG REDUED TO 50% BUT WE ADDED CHANCE TO CRIT", its not even close to be secret or anything, they dont try to hide it, thing is for us to proof its not only thing which is OP, and should be given back to work like on retail

Keep trying.

​ok, i keep trying

FC was NEVER working like on retail on this server, at the start it was totally broken, and admins "fixed" it to adjusted value, why ppl assumed from videos it will be OP? maybe idk

also on some videos we know setups, and we recreated same setups on this server, nothing more to prove

i know gms try their best to bring server, but your argument "hurr durr skill borken" is not just we ask them to change w/o any proofs or anything, THEY KNOW IT, THEY CAN COME HERE AND TELL U " YES, THE SKILL IS NOT WORKING RETAIL LIKE, IT HAS DMG REDUED TO 50% BUT WE ADDED CHANCE TO CRIT", its not even close to be secret or anything, they dont try to hide it, thing is for us to proof its not only thing which is OP, and should be given back to work like on retail

​I know they know, they decided to work it like that, just like VR. (i was editing my post when u reply, its contains more info now)
GMs decided to work it like that, no need to abuse their decission.

Keep trying.

​ok, i keep trying

​I know they know, they decided to work it like that, just like VR. (i was editing my post when u reply, its contains more info now)
Dunno gms statement, but if u want it 100% retail i believe it may be discussed if u bring retail calculations if u want it to work like retail, but for that u need to login retail, farm char and make video. Bcoz videos shown so far was not bringing info, bcoz u dont know the exact setup there.
If not, GMs decide whats fair

​what dont know exact setup, we sent several videos of PR, seeing his lvls, seeing his buffs w/o random sh1t buffs from ncsoft shop, seeing how much % of HP he had, doing dmg on doom knight, we recreated this situation on our server, and its pretty clear how it should work

Keep trying.

​ok, i keep trying

Dunno gms statement, but if u want it 100% retail i believe it may be discussed if u bring retail calculations if u want it to work like retail, but for that u need to login retail, farm char and make video. Bcoz videos shown so far was not bringing info, bcoz u dont know the exact setup there.

​what dont know exact setup, we sent several videos of PR, seeing his lvls, seeing his buffs w/o random sh1t buffs from ncsoft shop, seeing how much % of HP he had, doing dmg on doom knight, we recreated this situation on our server, and its pretty clear how it should work

​I saw video of PR retail hitting some robes for 7k, full buffed from PP. U dont know it was PP 58 (gmight 1 etc) buffs or 68 buffs (gmight 3 etc) u didnt saw his dyes.

Rizos video reply was him hitting his tyrant in some setup he had for some dmg amount, but still it has nothing in common.

Nvm, even if u do this PR hitting robes here u dont know what was exact setup of PR from retail vid

Edit for fun as the topic is for:

But i believe FC is nerfed so it does 50% (coz nobody hides it) dmg anyway, so nothing to test here :)

Keep trying.

​ok, i keep trying

​I saw video of PR retail hitting some robes for 7k, full buffed from PP. U dont know it was PP 58 (gmight 1 etc) buffs or 68 buffs (gmight 3 etc) u didnt saw his dyes.

Rizos video reply was him hitting his tyrant in some setup he had for some dmg amount, but still it has nothing in common.

Nvm, even if u do this PR hitting robes here u dont know what was exact setup of PR from retail vid

​ok, what cannot u understand, yes, one of the videos were how rizos tested it on heavy tyrant, BUT there are many when he tried it on doom knights

what dyes he had? rizos had +12 STR, he couldnt have dyes which would make dmg higher, also rizos had top pp buffs, so he couldnt have better, what the heck are u even trying to proof?

Edit for fun as the topic is for:

But i believe FC is nerfed so it does 50% (coz nobody hides it) dmg anyway, so nothing to test here :)

​Is it rly so hard to read or hard to understand? tell me

I just wanted to know what char you play so i can pm you :D I like talking in game to enemies , no trolling.

Also pls keep me out of the monkey or w/e staff. I dont like to call people names online.

I just wanted to know what char you play so i can pm you :D I like talking in game to enemies , no trolling.

Also pls keep me out of the monkey or w/e staff. I dont like to call people names online.

​for is for posting, game is for playing.

Ofc i wont be posting my ingmae name on forum to avoid QQ in game. Mixing forum with game is mistake

Ofc i wont be posting my ingmae name on forum to avoid QQ in game. Mixing forum with game is mistake

​i think your whole participation on forum is mistake, thus my opinion

we sent several videos of PR, seeing his lvls, seeing his buffs w/o random sh1t buffs from ncsoft shop, seeing how much % of HP he had, doing dmg on doom knight, we recreated this situation on our server, and its pretty clear how it should work

Havent seen any retail video of PR farming doom knights and recreation it here. Maybe i missed it, then its my fault. But if u wanted to be taken serious u should do it like this from begining, not bringing korea boosted videos.
Anyway i cant confirm that.

Edit after Modoy last post:
But idc, im glad skill is nerfed u guys can QQ :)

​i think your whole participation on forum is mistake, thus my opinion

​yes, then pls dont quote me anymore. Enjoy tricycle with Rizos and RazDwaEto :)

we sent several videos of PR, seeing his lvls, seeing his buffs w/o random sh1t buffs from ncsoft shop, seeing how much % of HP he had, doing dmg on doom knight, we recreated this situation on our server, and its pretty clear how it should work

Havent seen any retail video of PR farming doom knights and recreation it here. Maybe i missed it, then its my fault. But if u wanted to be taken serious u should do it like this from begining, not bringing korea boosted videos.
Anyway i cant confirm that.

Edit after Modoy last post:
But idc, im glad skill is nerfed u guys can QQ :)

​yes, its your fault for trying to participate in report bug topic w/o even reading everything relevant in them, so next time pls get the hell out of topics u dont belong to

also talking about bugged skills, when u played glad for 1 year with more than 3 bugged skills, just proves u have no idea about retail, u dont read patch-notes from eu/ru offi, and u dont watch videos from offi, so your vote/argument should have value of zero in these kind of things

point is no1 respect u here and no1 care about what u tkink/say cos u coment things that u have 0 clue about. furthermore, you dont even read posts that you reply to. playing on bugged glad with 50% faster reuse skills for 1 year, not reporting it, then comenting others that report bugs, asking how backstab works and then comenting 2.0 dagger? Making around 30 posts about PR, without any knowledge about it and never playing it and not even watching proof videos? Ur such a hipocrite dude lol

point is no1 respect u here and no1 care about what u tkink/say cos u coment things that u have 0 clue about. furthermore, you dont even read posts that you reply to. playing on bugged glad with 50% faster reuse skills for 1 year, not reporting it, then comenting others that report bugs, asking how backstab works and then comenting 2.0 dagger? Making around 30 posts about PR but not watching proof videos? Ur such a hipocrite dude lol

​did u just said i play glad? xD

i never played glad, they suck. After 8 months of server i had to drive gladiator for cp, bcoz he was offline, this sht was boring as fuck, so i started to read skill descriptions, after i found out it has bugged reuse i posted it as bug. And u try again try to reattachement the story to blacken me, ahahahaa xD bro u sink so deep :D

better go compare PR hitting robes to PR hitting tyrant in heavy saying there is difference in dmg xD

Fck me im out of this topic, this guy is total idiot ^^

//soe

point is no1 respect u here and no1 care about what u tkink/say cos u coment things that u have 0 clue about. furthermore, you dont even read posts that you reply to. playing on bugged glad with 50% faster reuse skills for 1 year, not reporting it, then comenting others that report bugs, asking how backstab works and then comenting 2.0 dagger? Making around 30 posts about PR but not watching proof videos? Ur such a hipocrite dude lol

better go compare PR hitting robes to PR hitting tyrant in heavy saying there is difference in dmg xD

Fck me im out of this topic, this guy is total idiot ^^

also gj on editing your older posts, which will now result in our flames being irrelevant, changing sides like that "i believe FC is nerfed to 50%" while until now u were all the time "u need proof from offi, make char test it on same conditions"

these 2 videos were posted in same reply in one of the FC topics, in which u also try to persuade ppl that its not bugged and that the proofs are not good enough, also notice rizos has much better bow (korean guy has emi+4, rizos has bop+6 which equals to emi+14), so now pls stop humiliating yourself, we are doing it for your good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdsSPiAkg68&feature=youtu.be&t=1m38s 

well for me the best 2 proofs are san0 saying they lowered dmg on fc and, official dmg test from 4game forum on eu/ru server. If these proofs were not enough for him he has to live in his own little world having some health problems

​I think its only a mistake when you cant back up the things you say in forum. :)

When people know who you are it gives you a credibility , otherwise you might just be a troll acc. 

ok guys, police was working whole night and now we know who is that monkey "datplays"

We are coming for you!! Our little poor WL--->>

junglebookdance.gif

• Like 1

cool story, fortunately i didnt start this, i was reporting bugs and he jumped on me with his flames and continued his clueless spam in every next topic