Sign in to follow this  
EtoRazEtoDva

The forum community must know it's heroes!

funny how ally members pour shit one on another

not talking about the king of the jungle zorg. 

this is not C6 anymore, where ppl played as clans, with cp system u can hate/flame/troll any1, every clan has its down syndromes

funny how ally members pour shit one on another

not talking about the king of the jungle zorg. 

this is not C6 anymore, where ppl played as clans, with cp system u can hate/flame/troll any1, every clan has its down syndromes

​true, speaking about this i must mention our brain damaged member hard1 <3 :D

//summon myself 

cool story, fortunately i didnt start this, i was reporting bugs and he jumped on me with his flames and continued his clueless spam in every next topic

​reporting bugs in not to discredit GMs choices, know the difference

//soe

this is what u call discredit gm choices? I made 59, i lernt the skill and i noticed it works different than on skelth so i reported it. Isnt it logic way to do?

So i cant report any bug if i find it? Cos its discrediting gms? I thought bug reports help for them to make server better. Nice logic monkey. Monkey always shooting with invalid arguments niceeeee

• Like 1

Its my 1st post about FC. Im not trying to hide, I use 1 forum acc and same nick on forum and in game, not like u Balu

Its my 1st post about FC. Im not trying to hide, I use 1 forum acc and same nick on forum and in game, not like u Balu

​And every next was discrediting GM decision and QQ all around. Too bad for u, we not talk in game, but coz of one name, when i see u in game makes me sad coz i know what u type on forums :( The rest i will just do screen, coz im eternal xD

​And every next was discrediting GM decision and QQ all around. Too bad for u, we not talk in game, but coz of one name, when i see u in game makes me sad coz i know what u type on forums :( The rest i will just do screen, coz im eternal xD

​NIce avatar but police will rekt u anyway!

discussed it 100x already, Not gonna discuss it 101th just cos some monkey has too small brain to understand or read anything

• Like 1

discussed it 100x already, Not gonna discuss it 101th just cos some monkey has too small brain to understand or read anything

​agree with u :) some ppl wont understand, i wont be explaining them so many times

He is not balu guys seriously..... stop telling shits. 

Balu would never say what datplays posts.

Police coming to yomana..

police: hello Mrs, we have bad news for you, but ur son balu is monkey, more famous as datplays

yomana: not he is good buy don't lie to me .. 

Police : sry but it's true deal with it

yomana : but how?

police : we found him scumming for 50k tons of POBs ( banana)his ex-partner Zorgzor ..

yeoman: noooo :,,,,(

the end..?

• Like 1

police: hello Mrs, we have bad news for you, but ur son balu is monkey, more famous as datplays

police : we found him scumming for 50k tons of POBs ( banana)his ex-partner Zorgzor ..

the end..?

​I was playing with balu for 3-4 months in same cp but i guess you know better :D  If you ever seen forum you know i dont like datplays and we fight all the time.

the end..?

​I was playing with balu for 3-4 months in same cp but i guess you know better :D  If you ever seen forum you know i dont like datplays and we fight all the time.

​so what?People are living close to killers even they are friends sometimes they have families.. so be careful next time :)

lol love this, u guys pathetic :D

YoMana, we maybe had like 3 exchanges of posts :) compared to those cocroachs in love triangle u re valuable forum user worth to have argument with :D these three guys not worth to fight with, now im just laughing of their investigations :D they go deeper and deeper in this cesspool 

• Like 1