Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

B res cooldown time

If we have different pk scrolls we need to put this also. Why?

For example we farm abg, comes some mage + SE and starts hitting our train, we PK him and his box. He comes with his SE againa, and again b res him, sometimes even two tiems in a row if lucky with timing.

Like this our whole cp got 3 pk + because of one idiot.

Second is mass pvp, we know that we all can use it like biz, but for some lower cp just started meets same level cp donators its like impossible to win because of b res :D 

Still i think some CD on bres would be good, because we cant use pk clean scrolls in spot, and on floran they have cd...

I have pk every day with 15+ pk and pay  to 4kk   for scrolls... like i remember admin say i  1.5 will be add quest for pk. But still dont have

I disagree on this idea, simply coz of ur low mentality puting in every post Perkunas, i know u re jealous but damn, u got serious problem :)

​Its not about perkunas, i dont care about Bres in mass pvp, its more even interesting, if i could i would add something like nobless scroll from gm shop for interesting pvps.

The main problem is first post. That if u have some char that u dont care, u can be annoying as fuk and make CP lose a lot of money and time because of one idiot donator.

Its fine in my opinion as long as bres is much more expensive than pk scrol, plus these "idiot donators" generate money for server

B res destroying game. Cose ppl dont need hight lvl bish. Thay need just b res. The same b soe. Delete it and ppl start think abaut active ee, or clan with bless clan soe. Also pvp will be more intresting and dynamic. B res and b soe make game more eassy than classic must be, not intresting cose ppl dont wory abaut % and b soe using like skill on cast bar versus all negative situation

• Like 2

I have pk every day with 15+ pk and pay  to 4kk   for scrolls... like i remember admin say i  1.5 will be add quest for pk. But still dont have

​u should be happy u waste only 4kk for 15+ scrolls and that admins even implemented S pk scrolls, i was actually amused by how cheap they made them and i am really looking forward what will they do so ppl cannot stack themselves with S grade pk scrolls before 2.0 update kicks in, i am really looking forward what they will do

If we have different pk scrolls we need to put this also. Why?

For example we farm abg, comes some mage + SE and starts hitting our train, we PK him and his box. He comes with his SE againa, and again b res him, sometimes even two tiems in a row if lucky with timing.

Like this our whole cp got 3 pk + because of one idiot.

Second is mass pvp, we know that we all can use it like biz, but for some lower cp just started meets same level cp donators its like impossible to win because of b res :D 

Still i think some CD on bres would be good, because we cant use pk clean scrolls in spot, and on floran they have cd...

​bizqquit makes maximum 1 bres per pvp, if u watch movies u can see he uses simple res scrolls.

​u should be happy u waste only 4kk for 15+ scrolls and that admins even implemented S pk scrolls, i was actually amused by how cheap they made them and i am really looking forward what will they do so ppl cannot stack themselves with S grade pk scrolls before 2.0 update kicks in, i am really looking forward what they will do

S grade was implement cose ppl make 76 and scroll was until 75. Simply. Dont tolk more abaut 76 cose i will start tolk abaut aden who also must  be add in 2.0.

S grade was implement cose ppl make 76 and scroll was until 75. Simply. Dont tolk more abaut 76 cose i will start tolk abaut aden who also must  be add in 2.0.

​i know it was implemented because ppl were 76 lvl, and i guess its fine, but 150k for 1 pk scroll is just joke, overall prices for pk scrolls are jokes, thats why they increased the prices insanely (like 10x), and even A grade pk scroll will cost 560k, now the thing is ppl with lots of money will just stack themselves with S grade scroll for 150k and wont be bothered by increase of these pk scrolls prices, hell even selling them to other ppl, and thats ridiculous (and dont even try to say that u could stack yourself with A grade scrolls on official, because at some moment u had to change for S grade scrolls, which are last possible in the update, thus u will be able to use them until next update freely, while u could level up from A grade scrolls in few weeks in 2.0

And how pvp game will look if price woll be 150k×10. 1,5kk   for one pk. So nobody pk. Nobody nothink drop. All will start stun under mobs or when someone with train. I dont think ot will be more intresting.

And how pvp game will look if price woll be 150k×10. 1,5kk   for one pk. So nobody pk. Nobody nothink drop. All will start stun under mobs or when someone with train. I dont think ot will be more intresting.

​ppl will decide twice if they go for pk festival or not, atm its just joke, 10 mins and 1.5kk to clean 10 pks on 76+? ok, cool story

also i dont think the thing that u can clean pk points so easly is making the game any more interesting

I vote for quest. Its more intresting for me exp pk pet than pay money for pk. Pk is part of the game. So we meed pay for fun game... stupid to

I vote for quest. Its more intresting for me exp pk pet than pay money for pk. Pk is part of the game. So we meed pay for fun game... stupid to

​if we turn on logic, karma and pk are stats that are like penalty for killing unflaged players. be thankful that you can clean pk, on old chronics it was imposible.

wrong, you could removed PK points with the Sin Eater quest back in the days, and that was already in game from c4.

as for the topic itself: i want cooldowns on bsoes too. i'm tired of donators without balls for pvp.

wrong, you could removed PK points with the Sin Eater quest back in the days, and that was already in game from c4.

as for the topic itself: i want cooldowns on bsoes too. i'm tired of donators without balls for pvp.

​and what reuse would u put on bsoe? 1 minute? useless. 1 hour? so u want to see tanks refusing to pull trains, being afraid to get stunned and not being able to bsoe? as much as it might be annoying, i dont think there is solution for that

​and what reuse would u put on bsoe? 1 minute? useless. 1 hour? so u want to see tanks refusing to pull trains, being afraid to get stunned and not being able to bsoe? as much as it might be annoying, i dont think there is solution for that

there's plenty of solutions:

1 - get an active OL that can CC your train if needed;

2 - or get an active EE with PR;

3 - or do smaller trains;

4 - or go with the old method of killing mobs 1 by 1.

stuns can always be resisted or canceled anyway.

if i was playing SK, there would be half forum crying about Lighting Strike by now.

if i was playing SK, there would be half forum crying about Lighting Strike by now.

so u wanna say to me that whole party should run with you, just in case u either need CC, PR, cleanse, heal or anything? that sounds as bullsh1t

also it can happen in xping 1 by 1, many times ppl came to gang me while farming solo, and when i tried to kite them, i unintentionally aggroed like 2 aggresive mobs, which would actually kill me if enemies debuff locked me and i wouldnt be able to bsoe. next situation is u pk someone, and someone else comes to gang u while u dekarma, do u really think its ok not being able to bsoe from that situation? (those 2 situations are only ones i use bsoes for, only if i have mobs on me in pvp or i have karma with 4+ pks [and when pt leader commands me to bsoe, but thankfully that didnt happen yet])

so u wanna tell me i should always bring EE with me for solo xp just so i can PR in this situations? nah dude, as much as it can be annoying, with this dropping of items it would be utter bullsh1t

so u wanna say to me that whole party should run with you, just in case u either need CC, PR, cleanse, heal or anything? 

​Yes? Because thats how we do when Ellis trying to root our tank or smoething? I mean not full party but atleast one member who can help. 

Still i dont care about bsoe, thing is that Bres forcing donators to rape simple player a lot, while bsoe only helping people to escape. Its not that abusing as bres.

​i always have bsoe on the char when i pvp or farm and i use it when neccesery. what im saing, u dont need t obe a donator to use them and while i gang on solo chars fom/sos/abg all of them use bsoe. its a game process, u just made war lose a lot of adena, be proud.