Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Epic jewells suggestion

I dont like custom things but i didnt see problem with this thing, also biz arguments didnt convice me at all cos every1 has his own vision about cp/clan epics. but after reading ppl arguments i have to agree with Modoy. In what situation this feature would actually be useful? If u leave cp to join enemy clan, you dont deserve any epic or anything from ur old cp cos ur  betrayer, if u wanna switch between cps in ur clan/ally, well not rly common situation, when ur cp quit but 2-3 ppl want to stay on the server and they want to share somehow leftover items? Hmm could be helpful but you can make a deal giving adena or some weapons ++ to ur mate and geting epic if u like it more, so not a big problem here. Split epics when you quit?  Why would any1 who quit server, want his part of epic? U want to support RMT or what? Go check this topic -> http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/13399-let-it-be-a-good-lesson-for-everyone/

because this is custom feature. There is nothing custom in this game that is good. NOTHING.

​Are you sure? Arcanum said few custom things, PK scrolls should be used outside when you don't have karma but here you can use it just at floran with 3 mins reuse time.
At luxury shop on official you can buy with crystals EWC-EWD.
Here you spoil EWB-EWC while in official you can't.
Aden castle doesn't exists in 1.5 is going on at 2.0.
Max lvl is 75 but here you can go 76.
PK scrolls A grade are available only at CH's but here you can buy them from floran-hardins too.

You want to find more?

​it means there is but its not good, so i believe he has a point.

i can try to google translate it to your native language if the bold colored text didnt help :)

​Nah, "There's nothing custom in this game, that's good. NOTHING" That's the correct and stop trolling

​man this "," makes the difference. you read it wrong and now u make me look crazy.

if he meant what u thought then i would not reply to it.

So you're coming to what I said, because there are custom stuff here and that's make it better. Official EU classic has less people than here even if our server has few custom things.

because this is custom feature. There is nothing custom in this game that is good. NOTHING.

​Are you sure? Arcanum said few custom things, PK scrolls should be used outside when you don't have karma but here you can use it just at floran with 3 mins reuse time.
At luxury shop on official you can buy with crystals EWC-EWD.
Here you spoil EWB-EWC while in official you can't.
Aden castle doesn't exists in 1.5 is going on at 2.0.
Max lvl is 75 but here you can go 76.
PK scrolls A grade are available only at CH's but here you can buy them from floran-hardins too.

You want to find more?

​Custom sh1t doesnt make this server better than offi.

But we got custom things depends on official, you like it too because you play here. So what's wrong? ;D You all like it because you all play here and one person didn't answer me yet why this option is bad for server or people. Just one reason with logic and I'll accept it and stop posting more.

But we got custom things depends on official, you like it too because you play here. So what's wrong? ;D You all like it because you all play here and one person didn't answer me yet why this option is bad for server or people. Just one reason with logic and I'll accept it and stop posting more.

​i am pretty sure i gave some answer why it shouldnt be implemented, ofc there might be many reasons why it should, but since u asked for 1 reason with logic why not, u got it there

​i am pretty sure i gave some answer why it shouldnt be implemented, ofc there might be many reasons why it should, but since u asked for 1 reason with logic why not, u got it there

​So you telling me, people that might leave the server don't care about their chars and items? Is this logic? :P 

​So you telling me, people that might leave the server don't care about their chars and items? Is this logic? :P 

​no, if u leave server there are several options, either u leave your char to cp u left, so they can find driver and continue playing, in that case, splitting epic would be bullsh1t, then u can leave, not letting anything to cp, in that case u dont care about splitting as well, coz u are leaving your equip on char or u can leave server, dont want to give your char, but u give items to other ppl in which case that would make sense to split epics

BUT 

If u done 3lv epic, why u need it to split up? no one equips 1lv epic cuz its useless.

Collect 3lv and share it with ur mates. easy.

​Someone that got the epic could quit the server, so you split up and he keeps what he deserve.
Maybe someone wants to sell it 1 by 1 his share instead of having epic jewell.

​why would someone who leaves server would like to do it? what for he needs his part of epics or his share in adena when he leaves server? unless he wants to sell it for real money (about adena he doesnt care, coz he is leaving server, right?) 

if he is part of cp, the epic is CP property (tho u could have different policies), if he plays solo and he got his hands on epic, why would he needs to split and take only his share? he got it coz of some reason, thus he doesnt have to give it to anyone

i will take look at all suggestions after im done with my part of 2.0

for now i have too much on my head and all i want is to have the update running as soon as possible and decently.

Modoy I accept all that you're saying but having an epic, joining in every epic, you deserve it. I can't ask back the epic from someone that earned it with his activity and his tries and his camping every night for that. Maybe someone could sell his epics and all his stuff to be off and keep adena for 2.0 when it comes. There are several options, but still you didnt answer me a bad option for that. Like, what's the problem on this, someone gonna lose something? (Except the adena he will waste to do this). Or are you afraid if many epics lvl 1 are going to harbor? Im afraid that not gonna happen. You told me about real money like if someone got lvl 3 epic cannot sell it, or other people that are stop playing are not saling their stuff. So still didn't find a real reason not to do it. People are people, changing their minds every day. You have reroll for classes, blacksmith can make robe/heavy/light. Everything can be changed, why not this one? It's not a big change. It's just a usefull one.

San0 alright, thanks.

Modoy I accept all that you're saying but having an epic, joining in every epic, you deserve it. I can't ask back the epic from someone that earned it with his activity and his tries and his camping every night for that. Maybe someone could sell his epics and all his stuff to be off and keep adena for 2.0 when it comes. There are several options, but still you didnt answer me a bad option for that. Like, what's the problem on this, someone gonna lose something? (Except the adena he will waste to do this). Or are you afraid if many epics lvl 1 are going to harbor? Im afraid that not gonna happen. You told me about real money like if someone got lvl 3 epic cannot sell it, or other people that are stop playing are not saling their stuff. So still didn't find a real reason not to do it. People are people, changing their minds every day. You have reroll for classes, blacksmith can make robe/heavy/light. Everything can be changed, why not this one? It's not a big change. It's just a usefull one.

​if he deserved it as u write, whats the point of asking him back? u gave it to him, why should he crush it to small epics and give u anything back? selling epics to leave adena on char, what can i tell about that? that guy must be stupid as hell, coz its much easier to farm adena, and everybody can do that, so adena price is going to drop over time, while epics prices stay in long run, so its still more profitable to sell the epics in 2.0 if u want adenas

yes, i am afraid that lvl 1 epics will show in giran harbor this way, eventho i would be able to afford one myself this way, but thats not the point. also about RMT, yes, ppl are selling also lvl 3 epics, but how many ppl could give 500+ euro just like that? while there are many more ppl who could give 100 euro for epic lvl 1

rerolling from class is custom on this server, i wouldnt bring this into discussion, trying to defend custom change by custom change, about blacksmith changing armor from robe to heavy to light, the important word is CHANGE, u need it for some totally different purpose, while even lower lvl epics are having same effect, but lesser, thus there is point in doing so? its like inventing enchant which will make your weapon -1 with 66% chance (for example i didnt see option to go back from vesper noble armor back to vesper, why? coz it was simply same, but lower grade, simply 0 reasons to do that)

there was never downgrade of items in l2, except burning items into crystals and removing SA, but u were not geting SA crystal and gems back. There was mammon, you could upgrade c grade stuff for aa but you couldnt downgrade weapon and get aa. You could enchant item to +3 but u never could go back to +0 and get 3 enchants back, you cant split full item back into materials. Changing gloves from light to robe is just same value item exchange, its not upgrading item. Epic upgrade is change into more valuable item so its different thing. there was actually option to downgrade skills to get SP but it had such a sh1tty ratio ( not many sp back and u needed to waste KE) that nobody used it. I think if u decide to upgrade epic, you need to deal with your decision and there is no way back. If you want to break epic into 4 small ones, just wait till u farm 4 small epics and exchange em with some1 who need to break it. If the guy quit as u say and he want "his share" he wont mind to wait 2 weeks until u farm 4 new AQs or smth and mail 1 to his character. If this epic jvl downgrade was implemented by ncsoft im sure they would make it with sh1tty ratio like with old giant discipline books and skill downgrade and you would have to farm some sh1tty items to do it or pay a lot of adena. l2 rules are brutal.

A bit chaotic post, but thats how i understand l2 item upgrade logic :/

• Like 1