Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Epic jewells suggestion

It's just a suggestion and I think it could be helpful as well. Having lvl 3 epic jewells it's fine, but groups are gathering their epics to make one lvl 3 so it's not belong just to one person. There are many reasons someone to want make it 4 epic jewells lvl 1 again. So my suggestion is to give an option to NPC to broke lvl 3 epic jewells to x2 lvl2 or x4 lvl1 with adena like you trade 2 jewells for 1 jewell lvl2 etc. 

Dont make it custom server. Let it stay as it should be.

​It's already a custom-private server but this is why it has this activity, because they chose nice custom things to add/remove and people like it and playing here. Alright I accept your opinion, I made this thread for this reason.

this problem apears when its not a solid clan farming, but a herd of solo players who think about themselfs and not about clan and how those epics should be used.

its just an opinion :)

this problem apears when its not a solid clan farming, but a herd of solo players who think about themselfs and not about clan and how those epics should be used.

its just an opinion :)

​Yes that's a reason too, also someone can stop playing and he own an epic like that, that's another reason too. I can find many reasons this option could be helpfull.

Nothink unfair i dont see there,  so +1 from me. Its the same like from unseled boots we make heavy. And from heavy we cant do other. So we have option to un/seal it again, and make robe boots.

Epics do not belong to players but to party/clan leaders, it should be clear before engaging in teamplay activities that upon termination epics must/will be retained.

• Like 1

If u done 3lv epic, why u need it to split up? no one equips 1lv epic cuz its useless.

Collect 3lv and share it with ur mates. easy.

​Someone that got the epic could quit the server, so you split up and he keeps what he deserve.
Maybe someone wants to sell it 1 by 1 his share instead of having epic jewell.
Someone wants to split the lvl3 epic to his party or his friends.

I can stay and think more reasons, now you tell me 1 reason that this option is bad for server or people. Dont start saying again it's custom, because i'll say bring enchants in shop then, like official. 

• Like 2

Because this is teamplay, u must trust your party/clan members. U dont trust, u dont will have 3lvl without hard donate.

Now its good set up, perfect example is player Hellhound, he is maybe good solo player, but 0 loayality for clan/cp , neverone want play with him. 

He can has everything, but he never will have 3lvl epic jewels without hard donate.

Classic is about clan/cp, not about player.

• Like 1

I know this mate, I'm playing here for more than 1 year and I've never gave money to companies for adena, all I did, I made it with friends and farm.
Now it's not about trust, people maybe have problems in real life and they wanna leave the server but they want to keep their share for example. So the fair thing on this is to share it but you can't with lvl 3. 
Im waiting an answer why this is a bad option.

because custom market place at giran harbor isn't good.

because the absence of QHP/CP potions isn't good.

because custom PK scrolls limited only to be used at floran and with increased cooldown isn't good.

because the absence of all instanced areas that will come in 2.0 isn't good.

i could go on with other examples about custom changes, but i'd rather not waste my time talking to a bunch of monkeys.

what people/CPs/Clans do with their epics it's only up to them and nobody else, so don't come here to tell other people how they should handle their items, because it's not your business.

i'm up for Soil's idea, but i think there's other bigger priorities at the moment.

because this is custom feature. There is nothing custom in this game that is good. NOTHING.

​Are you sure? Arcanum said few custom things, PK scrolls should be used outside when you don't have karma but here you can use it just at floran with 3 mins reuse time.
At luxury shop on official you can buy with crystals EWC-EWD.
Here you spoil EWB-EWC while in official you can't.
Aden castle doesn't exists in 1.5 is going on at 2.0.
Max lvl is 75 but here you can go 76.
PK scrolls A grade are available only at CH's but here you can buy them from floran-hardins too.

You want to find more?

because this is custom feature. There is nothing custom in this game that is good. NOTHING.

​Are you sure? Arcanum said few custom things, PK scrolls should be used outside when you don't have karma but here you can use it just at floran with 3 mins reuse time.
PK scrolls A grade are available only at CH's but here you can buy them from floran-hardins too.

You want to find more?

​it means there is but its not good, so i believe he has a point.

i can try to google translate it to your native language if the bold colored text didnt help :)

You want to find more?

i can try to google translate it to your native language if the bold colored text didnt help :)

​Nah, "There's nothing custom in this game, that's good. NOTHING" That's the correct and stop trolling

You want to find more?

​this is what ppl do when they click his teammate balls then realize his balls taste not so good, LULLLLLLL

• Like 1

You want to find more?

​Nah, "There's nothing custom in this game, that's good. NOTHING" That's the correct and stop trolling

​no, actually in that sentence there shouldnt be comma, it says "there is nothing custom in this game that is good" -> everything custom is bad

So you're coming to what I said, because there are custom stuff here and that's make it better. Official EU classic has less people than here even if our server has few custom things.

So you're coming to what I said, because there are custom stuff here and that's make it better. Official EU classic has less people than here even if our server has few custom things.

​there is difference how u interpreted the sentence and how it was written, thats all i wanted to point out

about giving option to split them back, i am against it, yes, i dont have any epics and i probably wont have any unless i am lucky with some pk drop, but i guess what was written here :

If u done 3lv epic, why u need it to split up? no one equips 1lv epic cuz its useless.

Collect 3lv and share it with ur mates. easy.

​Someone that got the epic could quit the server, so you split up and he keeps what he deserve.
Maybe someone wants to sell it 1 by 1 his share instead of having epic jewell.

when someones quit the server, he doesnt give a sh1t about his part and what he deserves, that would just reek of RTM to me if someone was trying to quit and wanted his part of the cp money/equip or anything

also i think it is much easier to sell epics lvl 1 on RMT than full lvl 3 epics, coz many more ppl could afford buying lvl 1, thats also reason why i saw no to this

• Like 1