Sign in to follow this  
detox500

1 Client per PC ?

Hello Server allow only 1 Client per PC ?

That's right.

You can buy Premium Account (€10 for month) which allows you to open another window :)

​Or u can buy in game COL for 15 kk adena like I do :P 

I've been playing since server start and I think I haven't made 15kk in total yet (sad true story, but I just play too little).

Though recently I got Plated Leather Boots full drop so I'm going to level up a spoil and get riches B|

I've been playing since server start and I think I haven't made 15kk in total yet (sad true story, but I just play too little).

Though recently I got Plated Leather Boots full drop so I'm going to level up a spoil and get riches B|

Some people sit and buy CoL for 122k-125k after sit and start sell it for 150k,  write TOP PRIZE and they wait on people as  ProGressive, he buy it many times. Free PA when u buy and sell 500 CoL. xD

Some people sit and buy CoL for 122k-125k after sit and start sell it for 150k,  write TOP PRIZE and they wait on people as  ProGressive, he buy it many times. Free PA when u buy and sell 500 CoL. xD

​i tried to make buy shop many times with spare CoLs i had, but it was always bugged, i heard there is some problem with some CoL and that once u write ticked they will solve it for you, but i am just too lazy to do it so i also just buy from sell shops for 140-150k