Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Rizos #1 - Daily pvp + Siege (18.12.16)

Nothing offensive, but don't call us nolifers when u make way more levels in 5 days than us, being archers :) And u guys reached/passed our CP avarage when u were 5-6 levels behind, i thought rizo is only 67-68...

​rizo is only guy that high lvl, average of cp is ~68-69 lvl :D and its because he is logged every single time when anyone wants to xp, because hex on archer ftw (also lvling up isnt that hard, its just need dedication and not wasting time in game, 4 hours = 25% at 68-69 lvl if u farm, and thats not something not that many hours to play, and like that u can make lvl in 5 -7 days, which is not bad)

​solo is simple, and if u pick the time right u can freefarm.

ask rok, ribos and all those guys who have an easy prime.

i know it myself, dont need to ask any1, i know solo xp is easy, but i hope u dont believe he made 72 by party xping when average of his cp is 69 :D

daily ez~~~team

but i like u :)

i want to fight again.

​yeah, those fights were 100% our mistake for our loss, it was really bad position where your healers could easly heal your necros from behind the hill, while they were free to nuke from front, coz, we simply couldnt make enough burst even when all our archers were shooting 1 target  because "insert random excuse about nerfed FC and how necros are op"

tho on first pvp its not even us, so i would suggest posting it in your own topic if u want to post your own frapses ^^

daily ez~~~team

i want to fight again.

​yea 9v9 is hard for archers since they suffer from some nerf, they are good for zerg pvp, and we had ee box. But GOOD FIGHT we picked the fight and we knew conditions, no excuses. :)

daily ez~~~team

i want to fight again.

​yea 9v9 is hard for archers since they suffer from some nerf, they are good for zerg pvp, and we had ee box. But GOOD FIGHT we picked the fight and we knew conditions, no excuses. :)

ee and bd on box for this fight