Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage #1 - A necromancer pvp movie

Hello friends and haters , I've been playing actively again for the past 2 weeks and I have decided to share my adventures with all of you. This is my first pvp movie and is mainly clips strung together. The movie is quite long running at 26mins. The first part includes fights where i am outnumbered or my party is outnumbered and some amusing 1v1's.  The second part is LoA fights, I've tried to pick fights where the numbers seemed most even to me and it's not just a over run for one of the sides.

Clan:Perkunas

Ally:wickedsick

Uchihaitachi's CP

Dajtovillage level 70 necromancer in an archer party :)

Enjoy!

P.S Movie doesn't feature disturbed and has some voice coms to spice things up since its a long one!

• Like 2

thanks for sharing!

Im glad that you found cp - even if its not on our side ;)

see ya ingame!

​well that's not nice, i was hoping for some more flaming not positive comments :D

i can do it for you, but its pointless :)

e5b041a5b6249365562cce4f1ef0af44.png                      

Actually i was mocking you 5 hours ago, but now I can agree with you, money room is harder than your party :|:|:|

too tired already for this... keep it up for tomorow morning.

But just to keep you up to date, after first 2 min of chasing a SE all over BS i closed the video.

​too bad the next clip features you :D

Good job!

​tnx bro

You could speed up some boring actions. I liked that u put TS sound in come actions :D. Uchi spaming like mad

​It didn't fit the song to speed up at the start :D Planned to do better intro while im rooted in first fight but too much effort :(

Dunno why u put 1st action in movie tho :D. fighting vs support, rest of movie was ok.

​cuze armbar put a video how he kills me while +4 levels while im cdling mobs in swamp. Had to respond with a 3v1 :D Also those guys were all +2 levels on me atleast.

Dunno why u put 1st action in movie tho :D. fighting vs support, rest of movie was ok.

​cuze armbar put a video how he kills me while +4 levels while im cdling mobs in swamp. Had to respond with a 3v1 :D Also those guys were all +2 levels on me atleast.

​No offence but its not me on wc :D w/e 

at ~9min probably this guy enzo from syndicate was on bot :)

​don't think so i fought  him 2-3 more times after that clip as well, i just didn't play that fight well so it took so long , but i still put it in just because i thought it was fun. He had songs so he ran away far from my silence range at the start so i tried to kill him instead which was a mistake in retrospective, but since i didn't play for many months i wasn't sure what level he is and if debuffs woul dwork etc :D