Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Offer rejected in auction house

i have added to auction the 4 parts of full plate armor +4 before 1 week and just now i saw that it has been rejected for every item. after 1 week. 

The price of the items was 1 euro less than the cheapest that there was already in the auction house

i demand someone to tell me what is going on and why this has happened because i want to consider if i will spend another euro on this server or not.

Also i want the items back to my character and it does not seem to be an option for this

Edited by eXistenZ

hmmm yes that was the issue! i have put my items in auction from an alt. Why this is happening after all. i had to wait 1 week to be rejected for a reason that i dont even understand? at least someone inform me in time so i can do what is necessary 

Edited by eXistenZ

20 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

hmmm yes that was the issue! i have put my items in auction from an alt. Why this is happening after all. i had to wait 1 week to be rejected for a reason that i dont even understand? at least someone inform me in time so i can do what is necessary 

Its said there re rules on forum somewhere, once some GM pointed me them out.

Max 5 items,

21+ lvl char

etc.

We expect people to read topic about Auction first, before installing items on Auction.

All restrictions:

1. The minimum level of the character, who can place items to the auction- 20.

2. The maximum number of items from one character at a time placed at the auction - 5.

3. The redemption price can not be lower than the starting price.

4. The time of the auction for every lot - 24 hours (time extension is possible)

5. Prohibition to put to the auction certain items (quest items, time limited item, etc. - all the things that can not be exchanged in the game)

6. The minimum price for the lot - the moderator checks the auction price of the lot. If the price is very understated - Lot is being rejected (this is necessary for the safety and deliverance the auction from illegitimate gaming values)

7. Checking the legitimacy of the lots (24-72 hours, in some cases - more). It is necessary to protect against selling stolen, obtained with the help of bugs or errors of the game items.

8. Item can be placed to the auction only from the main character. Lots, placed from boxes or characters below level 20 will be rejected.

9. Open the information about the sale or purchase of lots (information about the item, seller / buyer) at the auction is strictly FORBIDDEN!

It is forbidden in any forums, chat rooms and other resources, including in the game.

• Like 1

i already asked once on forum if someone from staff could write down rules for auction house and pin it somewhere on the forum, so u could at least get rid of these main big mistakes and items would get rejected much less

for example once i asked in ticket why my stuff got rejected, they said "u cannot sell sealed items in auction", however now auction is full of sealed items, so the rules probably change over time?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i already asked once on forum if someone from staff could write down rules for auction house and pin it somewhere on the forum, so u could at least get rid of these main big mistakes and items would get rejected much less

for example once i asked in ticket why my stuff got rejected, they said "u cannot sell sealed items in auction", however now auction is full of sealed items, so the rules probably change over time?

Strange, can you give me ticket ID?

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

We expect people to read topic about Auction first, before installing items on Auction.

All restrictions:

1. The minimum level of the character, who can place items to the auction- 20.

2. The maximum number of items from one character at a time placed at the auction - 5.

3. The redemption price can not be lower than the starting price.

4. The time of the auction for every lot - 24 hours (time extension is possible)

5. Prohibition to put to the auction certain items (quest items, time limited item, etc. - all the things that can not be exchanged in the game)

6. The minimum price for the lot - the moderator checks the auction price of the lot. If the price is very understated - Lot is being rejected (this is necessary for the safety and deliverance the auction from illegitimate gaming values)

7. Checking the legitimacy of the lots (24-72 hours, in some cases - more). It is necessary to protect against selling stolen, obtained with the help of bugs or errors of the game items.

8. Item can be placed to the auction only from the main character. Lots, placed from boxes or characters below level 20 will be rejected.

9. Open the information about the sale or purchase of lots (information about the item, seller / buyer) at the auction is strictly FORBIDDEN!

It is forbidden in any forums, chat rooms and other resources, including in the game.

i am really sorry then. i should have read the terms first...

ok, looks like i missed the topic about auction, maybe because its in the most non active section, maybe pinned in general section would be much better

9 minutes ago, Koll said:

Strange, can you give me ticket ID?

it was looooong long ago (literally half year ago), but if u want to check  RSJ-284-2788 , first answer from support

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, looks like i missed the topic about auction, maybe because its in the most non active section, maybe pinned in general section would be much better

it was looooong long ago (literally half year ago), but if u want to check  RSJ-284-2788 , first answer from support

Section is "Services"

Just now, Koll said:

Section is "Services"

yes, but i doubt any1 would expect it there :D most of the ppl usually check general section or idk, maybe do copy of that topic also there, but thats jsut my opinion (or at least pin it in service section, so it has green mark and is always on top?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, but i doubt any1 would expect it there :D most of the ppl usually check general section or idk, maybe do copy of that topic also there, but thats jsut my opinion (or at least pin it in service section, so it has green mark and is always on top?

About your ticket there was a mistake. I talked with supports just now. We appologize for this.

Just now, Koll said:

About your ticket there was a mistake. I talked with supports right now. We appologize for this.

chill, as i said, it was long time ago, and i dont mind at all, its just really hard (?!) to find that auction topic on forum, i was thniking maybe u could add it somewhere more visible, where players can actually see it frequently, that way support would have less work (less rejections) and could confirm trades faster?

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

chill, as i said, it was long time ago, and i dont mind at all, its just really hard (?!) to find that auction topic on forum, i was thniking maybe u could add it somewhere more visible, where players can actually see it frequently, that way support would have less work (less rejections) and could confirm trades faster?

7dd19181fde6487b95c446dce188756f.png