Sign in to follow this  
Caprice

How many ppl online

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:
8 hours ago, Basalt said:

The community is nice, admins and game testers are very responsive.

have to disagree, community is trully cancerous, at least on higher lvls

well, at least there's always the block function.

one click, and the scrubs are sealed away forever. helpful especially when you kill them, since they can't flood your pm chat anymore with their tears. true story 19.gif

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

well, at least there's always the block function.

one click, and the scrubs are sealed away forever. helpful especially when you kill them, since they can't flood your pm chat anymore with their tears. true story 19.gif

its more about the playing style, literally everybody running with 3 EEs/1000 bsoes in inv, unless u have double the number as enemy nobody is willing to fight, there is no healthy competition at all (and /block functions is for newbs, getting offended by enemy? pff :P )

Edited by MoDoy

well, that's what you get from a game with character's items drop on death by mob, along with hours of grinding to get exp back. nobody likes to waste his time to work hard for something and then see it all vanish in an istant due to obsolete/fail game mechanics.

as for the block function: it's not about being offended, 'cause i honestly couldn't give a shit, it's just that i don't have time, nor will, to deal with crybabies.

their dramas do not interest me, i'm here just to play a game 20.gif

• Like 1

On 10. 3. 2017 at 2:00 AM, MoDoy said:

its more about the playing style, literally everybody running with 3 EEs/1000 bsoes in inv, unless u have double the number as enemy nobody is willing to fight, there is no healthy competition at all (and /block functions is for newbs, getting offended by enemy? pff :P )

Except untagged chinese.... they run with 1000 bresses instead. But overall pretty much agree.